Yurmommy, rising up from the ashes of Kolmanskop.

bjornmma1

You are doing a damn good job of proving yourself wrong bruh. Why should I be arsed to start playing again and fight every bum? To prove what has already been proven - that you are a sucker talking outta his ass? If I remember well, I have already kicked your behind once with an extremely depopped Hans Beck(highest secondary was exceptional or smth). Da Silva vs your bum never happened cause Da Silva was about 20-30 p4p while your fighter was around 500 p4p, but that is just typical behaviour of yours, calling for totally undeserved fights, then start calling the other person names, but cry is free buddy so keep it coming. I have no problem dropping here from time to time and giving you shit, actually I might be enjoying it when bored at work.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You are doing a damn good job of proving yourself wrong bruh. Why should I be arsed to start playing again and fight every bum? To prove what has already been proven - that you are a sucker talking outta his ass? If I remember well, I have already kicked your behind once with an extremely depopped Hans Beck(highest secondary was exceptional or smth). Da Silva vs your bum never happened cause Da Silva was about 20-30 p4p while your fighter was around 500 p4p, but that is just typical behaviour of yours, calling for totally undeserved fights, then start calling the other person names, but cry is free buddy so keep it coming. I have no problem dropping here from time to time and giving you shit, actually I might be enjoying it when bored at work.

So your answer is no again. Interesting... not. Bye bye OVoxo. Your former top talent is finito, you are welcome ! :)

Just to make a clear statement, I proposed the fight as I picked up Da Silva in Free Agency. Yurmommy was totally against coming back to fight but I persuaded him to make the fight for DARE. DARE is more than willing to put together another fight if opportunity presents itself. It is what it is, and to each his own.

• Upvote 1

The two biggest clowns I have ever met here tend to agree with each other. What a fookin surprise XD

First of all, his morale drops to about 20-25% after a loss, so one could work with that considering his other top hiddens.

Second, bjorn, you fuckin delusional prick. Gets to win vs #600 manager with 20+ energy advantage at the start of the fight => Brags about it for a week and somehow tries to tie it to me. 16-1 speaks for itself, so bugger off ya wanker.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The two biggest clowns I have ever met here tend to agree with each other. What a fookin surprise XD

First of all, his morale drops to about 20-25% after a loss, so one could work with that considering his other top hiddens.

Second, bjorn, you fuckin delusional prick. Gets to win vs #600 manager with 20+ energy advantage at the start of the fight => Brags about it for a week and somehow tries to tie it to me. 16-1 speaks for itself, so bugger off ya wanker.

You seem a bit frustrated Ovoxo.

Don`t take it too personal, it is just a text game, just a game.

PS : Da Silva sucks. He is done, finished, crushed. You are welcome ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

His morale dropped to almost 0 after his fight that was like a week ago.

If you had ever taken on tough competition and taken more Loses you would understand.

Wanna laugh? 2 weeks ago I was in Toronto for a tournament and my cousins brought me to a mall there (Vaughn Mills or another one close by) and we walked into Drake's store. I fookin laughed at their generic shit totally overpriced. ovo store was just like you: cookie cutter and overrated (it was basically The Gap at 3x the price lol

I had a great laugh :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 3 months later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14391921581862.png

Eyeam Yurmommy

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20181219033433JTCdi2y.png

After the promised brutal knockout of Da Silva, I signed to a lucrative contract at Pulse Fighting Championship.

I have always had my eyes on the prize and wanted to add another belt to my collection.
Koh Ibu got the sad job to try to defend his belt against yours truly.

Throughout my career, I have never made a secret about it that I only look to finish the fight.
If you are too lazy to read a 2'33 minute-replay of the fight, then I hereby proudly present you the result of my handywork:

http://i67.tinypic.com/fyjz94.png

Oh and speaking about bigger and better things... I got my big rematch coming up next!!!

http://i67.tinypic.com/2uyi2oz.png

Props to Shamrock for having huges cojones, because fighting a brutal finisher like me is no joke.
I had him in trouble a few times in our first fight, but he was the deserved winner.
This time it is up to me to shock the world once more and make a statement by finishing Shamrock.

10 more days...!

:boxing: + :bangin: + :drunk:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Eyeam Yurmommy

Yoooo Alex K, your boy his turn will come.

If I feel generous after this fight, I might come over and pay your german pillowfisted hype boy a visit.

If he is interested in knowing how it feels to fight me, let him text his buddies Da Silva and Ibu, they know.

All you do with Alzheimer is jab, leg kick, jab, leg kick.
Boring shit as usual.

I make my opponents go sleepy, but you make the public go to sleep.

If I feel like it and give Alzheimer a chance to fight me, his name will feel more justified afterwards...

tumblr_otmkuoQCJ21ry1rm7o1_400.gif

• Upvote 1

Eyeam Yurmommy

Yoooo Alex K, your boy his turn will come.

If I feel generous after this fight, I might come over and pay your german pillowfisted hype boy a visit.

If he is interested in knowing how it feels to fight me, let him text his buddies Da Silva and Ibu, they know.

Boring shit as usual.

If I feel like it and give Alzheimer a chance to fight me, his name will feel more justified afterwards...

tumblr_otmkuoQCJ21ry1rm7o1_400.gif

That one really hurt, coming from a legendary manager whose been playing for 10 years and reached a top rank of 15. Please sir, will you let my noname chump Alzheimer face your modern day Achilles Yurmommy? Pretty please?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Boring shit as usual.

Last 5 fight ratings:-

Yurmommy: 60%, 55%, 78%, 48%, 30% - ave: 54.2%

Alzheimer: 91%, 86%, 49%, 91%, 67% - ave 76.2%

23 fights each:-

Yurmommy pop 200

Alzheimer pop 372

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1