writing

I'm doing a writing.

One time, there was this fight, and one of the fight men punch the other fight man, and the other fight man punched the fight man back and then they did a roll around, and then black shirt man made them stop hugging and do punching again because i think he was homophobic and fightman did a punch with his knee and the other fighter have a nap and the first fight got a belt because i think he had lost his own in the changing rooms.

and also people did a shout of minutes.

• Upvote 1

I personally believe that this is some of my best work, as it not only paints a picture of the blood, sweat and tears of dedication, but it also demonstrates the futility of the human condition. The binary system of Survival, if you will.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't be so hard on the guy. Not everyone is a native English speaker. He never said which language he wants to write in, either. It takes courage to put yourself out there and risk making mistakes when you are learning a language. Kudos for trying.

Don't be so hard on the guy. Not everyone is a native English speaker. He never said which language he wants to write in, either. It takes courage to put yourself out there and risk making mistakes when you are learning a language. Kudos for trying.

To give you a bit of background. I believe this guy has a forum ban as he was posting on every other topic "I want to be a writer" and never responded to any of the posts. In the writers section he's written it three times alone ignoring all responses.

It's also clear that Grim was taking the piss since his English in other posts is some of the best on the forum.

Arr, the philosopher of our Generation. Ralph Wiggum.

I believe he once said "My Cat smells like Cat Food!!!"

Very Insightful work on his part, although lost upon the Layman.

Arr, the philosopher of our Generation. Ralph Wiggum.

I believe he once said "My Cat smells like Cat Food!!!"

Very Insightful work on his part, although lost upon the Layman.

Heard he was to be appointed Poet Laureate after following in the footsteps of his idol, the late Seamus Heaney.