ITFL Season 2 Preview: Team Mango

j666

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1361817591itfl2.png

INTERNATIONAL TEAM FIGHTING LEAGUE

SEASON 2 PREVIEW

TEAM MANGO

*I flew out of Hilo and all I wanted was to go back. To be back on those soothing beaches without a care in the world. Unfortunately, I had a job to do and there's only one way to do it.

I enjoyed being in Tokyo, not the flight there though. Way too long to be on a plane. However, I was pleased to hear that Cus Damato and Gio Vitale would be joining me at Big Boss's place during my stay...that will cut down on a lot of travel time. He wasn't sure if Lyoto Rua Julio or Bruno Leonardo could make it due to prior obligations, but that was fine. I could probably talk to them during the season at some point. Right now, the goal was to get to Tokyo, do the interview and survive Boss's driving.

When Big Boss met me at the airport, it was the usual...slander and sarcasm. He had toned it down a bit this time, children have a way of doing that, and I was hoping it would translate to his driving also...*

http://wowpic.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/custom-nissan-skyline-r34.jpg

Reporter: "Damn dude...what happened to the other car?"

Boss: "Wrecked, so I won this pile in a drift contest."

Reporter: "Another Skyline?"

Boss: "Fuck yeah, bro. What the fuck?"

Reporter: "You just don't slow down, do ya?"

Boss: "Fuck is that supposed to mean? Get in..."...*enters the car and slams the door*...

*Reluctantly, I got in the car. As expected, we sped off at a very unsafe speed, well...unsafe to me. This is what I always dread when I come out to Tokyo...this 'Fast and Furious' bastard known as Big Boss. I'm not gonna lie, my hole was clenched the entire time but Boss showed amazing skill with his driving...always has, really. I just wish it wasn't so damn fast.

Instead of going out to the outskirts of the city, we drove right to the heart of downtown Tokyo and out of nowhere, an island appeared with, what looked like, a fortress in the middle. How did someone get this built inside the city? Why was this here? Suddenly, I realized we were crossing this 'moat' and on our way to this fortress.*

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02093/im_2093706b.jpg

Reporter: "This your joint?"

Boss: "Sure is, bro. Bought it last year."

Reporter: "How the hell did..."

Boss: "It's always been here but without the water. I had that brought in. You know there's live Coi out there? Awesome huh?"

Reporter: "Interesting..."

Boss: "I've always wanted a moat, bro. I can't swim for shit so I always thought it would be cool for security reasons."

Reporter: "From yourself? From leaving?"

Boss: "Naw, bro...get with it."

Reporter: "..."

*We pulled into the garage and went inside. It was a beautiful place, lots of traditional Japanese design mixed with new age technology...Big Boss had been busy and had it going on. Cus Damato and Gio Vitale met us, with drinks, in the lounge.*

Boss: "Welcome to Outer Heavens Compound!"

Reporter: "Nice...how's it going, guys?"

Damato: "Good, mate."

Vitale: "Great..."...*holds out his drink*...

*We were joined by Kisuke Urahara, Maubee Away and Scott Menzies while Matt Sabre made drinks and Will Dearborn, Brynden Tully and John Lineker all sat up at the bar talking amongst themselves and watching baseball.*

Boss: "So what was with the Mr. T guy, bro?"

Reporter: "Who?...OH!...dude...Badoyan! Hahaha! Yeah, dude...that guy cracked me up so damn bad. He just sat there rambling, like he was scared to let me talk and was ready to beat me down if I did. At the end of his little tirade, he actually says...'and pity any fool that faces him!'...HAHAHAHA!"

Boss: "OH MY GOD! HAHAHA! THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME!"

*We all share a laugh and for the next few minutes, there were about 14 different Mr. T impersonations along the way...it became the theme of the night.*

Reporter: "So what first interested you guys in the ITFL?"

Boss:...*lights a joint and takes a drink*..."Winnig it for The Fighter's Pit!"...*exhales*...

Vitale: "It's a different type of competetive...edge."

Damato:...*takes a drink*..."I had a fighter in Season One and he didn't do so well. I just had to have another go, mate."

Reporter: "Describe Team Mango for me?"

Damato: "The only other person I know on my team, at the moment, is Big Boss..."...*takes a drink*..."but looking

at the other managers and fighters, and getting to hang out here with Gio, i think we have a real solid team."

Vitale: "I'm leaving this one for our Captain..."

Boss:...*exhales a plume of smoke*..."A rag tag group that I only joined because of Cus Damato?"...*laughs*...

Vitale:...*looks over and holds hands out*..."..."

Damato:...*begins laughing like crazy*...

Boss: "I just don't know you that well, bro...that's all."

Reporter: "Is there any manager's you guys would NOT like to face? Better yet, a manager you least want to face."

Boss: "No one...I'll fight anybody. Skills pay these bills."...*holds hands out*...

Damato: "The only manager I wouldn't want to face would be Soyster, since we are in the same alliance. Other than that..."

Vitale: "I want to face everyone, especially the tops! It’s a challenge to me!"...*takes a drink*...

Reporter: "okaaaaay...so is there any fighter in this thing that scares you?"

Vitale: "No one scares me! All fighters are very ugly, I think they only scares children…"

Boss: "What the fuck!? Anyways...I ain't scared of shit, bro."

Damato: "Colin Croft looks like the scariest guy I have come across, so far in ITFL 2. Great skills, followed up with that granite chin of his and that's a tough combination to beat, mate."

Reporter: "Gio, what can you tell me about Away?"

Vitale: "Maubee were born in small and lost island in Central America. He had a poor childhood, and always tried to take advantage of all things through illicit means. He almost got caught for several times, but always manage escape, becoming a big brawler in the streets. Over time, Away realized he had a talent for fighting on the ground, so he decide to try the Mixed Martial Arts and migrated to Brazil to learned the Jiu-Jitsu. Unlike most fighters, he doesn’t try to change personality to suit media."

Reporter: "Away! Maubee!..."

Away:...*walks over with a blunt in his hand*..."Yes?"

Reporter: "How do you like the league format?"

Away: "I like, mon! Is good chance to face a lot of opponent, at once, from some of the best managers in the world, mon."

Reporter: "Do you have to do that?"

Away:...*takes a huge hit from the blunt*..."Do what, mon?"...*exhales drawing praise from Boss*...

Reporter: "Guess so...anyways, Away, is there any fighter that scares you?"

Away: "I want to face...and beat...anyone!"

Reporter: "...okay, why will you dominate this league?"

Away:...*exhales another hit*..."Easy, mon...'coz I am the better, mon! HAHAHA!"...*gets up and walks off, yelling at Lineker to smoke with him*...

Reporter: "Boss, Cus, why will you guys dominate this league, especially with Team Reaper actually looking improved right now?"

Boss: "Because I'm Big Boss and I don't give a fuck!"...*stands up and starts laughing with Tully*...

Damato:...*laughs*...

Vitale: "We are all outsiders and no one believes in us! So we are going to show our force to the world! Hahaha!"

Boss: "Show our force all over your face!"

Vitale:...*stands up and raises fist*..."YES!"

Damato:...*takes a hit from Boss's discarded joint and laughs*...

Reporter:...*sighs..."Kisuke, how do you feel about the league format?"

Urahara:...*stops watching TV*..."Going to be grueling but a good learning experience to test my skills."

Reporter: "Any fighter that scares you?"

Urahara: "No."...*takes a drink*...

Reporter: "Why will you dominate?"

Urahara: "I'm very dangerous on the feet and people underestimate me on the ground all the time."

Reporter: "Thanks...what about you Scott? You've been very quiet so far."

Menzies: "Well.."

Reporter: "..."

Menzies:...*angrily*..."I am going to dominate this tournament because i think i am coming in under the radar and being a little overlooked at the moment! No one's showing me any respect in this...it's bullshit!"

Reporter: "Whoa...okay, dude. Is there any fighter in this that you don't want to face?"

Menzies: "Colin Croft, he looks like one of the scariest fighters i have ever seen for his age and i think he will be a tough man to beat for sure. Have you seen that guy!? He should be tested, ya know!? Seriously! He should..."

Reporter: "Whoa, dude just take it easy...calm down...why does he need to be tested?"

Menzies: "He just does! No one is that damn good, that damn young! Something crazy is going on here!"

Reporter: "Sure is..."

Menzies: "What!?"

Reporter: "Nothing...what do you think of the league format."

Menzies: "I really like the league format, you don't have to win every fight so it gives you a chance to find your feet and get into your groove. You really know you're in for the long haul, ya know!?"

Reporter: "Absolutely...so what about Julio, or Lineker...or what about Bruno?"

Boss: "Brazilians!..."...*takes a hit and passes to Cus*..."They ain't here but they'll be ready for league fights, bro...believe that!"

*These guys were starting to get crazy and then when Sabre came in with the women...it started getting crazier. Since the other guys weren't here, I needed a bit more for my story and then I could party, and if I know Boss...he'll have some nice ladies just waiting for me. I stayed and talked to Menzies. He seemed very angry and quite paranoid. I found out that he spent most of his younger years living on the streets and was well known for his street fighting abilites. At the age of 16 he was deemed to be insane by a local shrink and spent the next two years in a mental institution. After being released at the age of 18, he began training MMA for the next 3 years before making his MMA debut that he won against a 34 year old aging fighter. He barely acknowledges the win, due to his insane paranoia.

After we talked for a bit, I had to get away from this guy. He was off his rocker but not in an overt way...very subtle, hardly noticeable at first. I rejoined the festivities and was having a great time. Eventually, the booze had taken it's hold and I knew it was time to get my room. As I expected, Boss brought over two women for me to take to my room. It was times like this, I really appreciated our friendship.

On my way back to the room, girl on each arm, someone jumped out and scared us...it was Vitale. He screamed out...*

Vitale: "SHOW OUR FORCE ALL OVER YOUR FACE! HAHAHA!"

*Then he ran off into the other room for more party time...Tokyo may be in trouble tonight.*

• Upvote 7