Panthers

Buccaneers

Seahawks

Jets

Colts

Steelers

Cowboys

Saints

Hope my birds can pull this off. I know Steelers are a way better team than we are but I think I heard or read that they haven't beaten us IN philly since like 1965 or 1967 or something like that. Not sure if that's really true or not but that is my only hope is that we for some reason have their number at home lol

Texans

Cardinals

Raiders

Giants

Dolphins

Jaguars

Packers

Bengals

Panthers

Buccaneers

Seahawks

Jets

Colts

Steelers

Cowboys

Saints

Hope my birds can pull this off. I know Steelers are a way better team than we are but I think I heard or read that they haven't beaten us IN philly since like 1965 or 1967 or something like that. Not sure if that's really true or not but that is my only hope is that we for some reason have their number at home lol

I should stop picking against the Eagles lol.. I would of thought they'd be 0-2 going into this game. Wentz looks good, considering his supporting cast he's been really impressive.

Well I had us 2-0 even when I was only predicting 6 wins just because I thought the Browns and Bears were bad teams. We've got a potential top 10 defense w/ an offense that's just impotent. What's saved us thus far is 0 turnovers for the Birds thru 2 games. So even if the defense can hold them somewhat and hold the Steelers to 28 points? I just don't see us being able to score 29. So I don't see this as a real chance at an upset for us. Some of the teams we'll have a chance at upsetting would be teams like Minnesota or Seattle because while they have elite defenses they also have kinda average to below average offenses that if we can win the turnover games against them I could see us winning like 17-14 games.

I've been pretty impressed w/ Carson though, he looks like a veteran QB and is running our offense and audibles out of bad plays. Really happy w/ him so far.