Pick a winner Cyborg vs ______ ?

Tycooner

I think miss cyborg can beat any woman in mma

I could be wrong i am wrong a lot lol

But If i had a gun to my head and cyborg is fighting in mma and the gunman tells me pick a winner if you pick right you live pick wrong and you die!

I would pick cyborg every time !

So you have a gun to your head cyborg is fighting who do you pick?

If you would pick any other woman in mma put her name in the blank spot

If you would pick cyborg just reply cyborg

Pick a winner Cyborg vs ______ ?

• Upvote 1

I think with a gun to her head Ronda own mom picks cyborg to win !

hey Callum McGregor holly holm gets tko/ko by cyborg in rd 1

no way does holly batter cyborg with counters when cyborg hits her all she holly will do is shell up because she wont want to get hit any more

They all think they same thing before they fight cyborg "they been hit hard before they are ready for cyborg's power" but the truth is there not

cyborg has power in both hands and she can kick she is also stronger than the other woman fighters she has improved her grappling by leaps and bounds over what it was in 2009

all of things they said about Ronda being the best woman ever in mma was bullshit cyborg is the best and she has been since 2009

talk about her competition all you want to

but there is not one woman fighter in the ufc that cyborg can't ragdoll if i am wrong i am wrong but i will bet on any cyborg fight in mma no matter what woman they have her fight

so if she ever fights in the ufc i got 1 million (in game) on cyborg and 100 in real cash no matter who she fights .

Lol, why are you asking people for their opinion's then immediately tell them their opinion is stupid? Please detach yourself from Cyborg's testosterone testicles

I never said any ones opinion is stupid and if what i said came off like that then i apologize

cyborg is my favourite fighter that's all so i guess i get a little bit defensive sometimes.

but i did asked people for their opinion all i was doing was debating a lil bit and that was the reason i even posted this in the first place to get a lil debating going .

I think Cyborg beats anybody as well. Ronda would get mauled. Holly has the best chance at beating her but I don't think she can escape Cyborg's power for 5 rounds. I thought the same thing with Ronda but Cyborg has much better stand up than her and I can see Cyborg catching Holly with something. I guess it depends on whether Holly's chin will hold up. Her chin is solid but she's hasn't faced power like Cyborg so who know's. If she can handle it I can see Cyborg being picked apart maybe even finished(although after watching her fight with Baars that sounds near impossible.)

• Upvote 2

Baars tested cyborg chin a few times in that fight that for sure more times than i liked ! lol

cyborg proved a lot in that fight at least i think so some do not see it that way

if conner boxed floyd and was still there at the end of the fight everyone would say how great it was that he lasted

cyborg is great but she will never get the kind of buzz Ronda did. even worse than that is most will always think of her as being on roids or talk about how she looks like a man

I do not care how a fighter looks i only care how they fight.

• Upvote 1

Dana and Joe Rogan are such filthy Hippocrates saying "People are bitches and losers making fun of Rousey" but then they trash Cyborg, call her a man and call her Wanderlei in a dress and constantly trash her and her gender and life... They are scared to death of Cyborg, terrified.

• Upvote 1

Dana and Joe Rogan are such filthy Hippocrates saying "People are bitches and losers making fun of Rousey" but then they trash Cyborg, call her a man and call her Wanderlei in a dress and constantly trash her and her gender and life... They are scared to death of Cyborg, terrified.

I'm guessing you listened to the podcast. If you listen to Joe's podcast regularly you can definitely tell how much of a hypocrite he is. He will talk about those he doesn't like with free rein but if somebody mentions someone he likes then its "not respectful because they're not here to defend themselves". Joe let Tony go on and on about Cyborg but I remember one podcast where Brendan Schaub started saying some not so nice things about Ronda and Joe put a stop to it immediately.

• Upvote 2