MMA Tycoon mod for World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 (work in progress)

I've recently started some work into trying to make a modification to World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 where we can play using the MMA Tycoon game world. I feel this could potentially get some of the people who play WMMA4 interested in MMA Tycoon because if they play this Mod they might feel like checking out some of the fighters in it because they're all in MMA Tycoon.

Another reason why I'm doing it is because I think it'd be pretty cool myself and would love the chance to play an MMA Tycoon mod for WMMA4 :D

It's going to take a long time for this to be released, aiming to get all of the fighters currently (when I add them) in the top 10 worldwide weight classes. That means there'll be in total at least 80 fighters at the start. After getting all of these, I think I'll focus my efforts on trying to get all of the fighters for either EVO, Ascension or Syn.

If you want to get involved, I'd really appreciate it, even if you don't have WMMA4, I think you can play about with the editor if you get the demo version.

Just started doing the Middleweight fighters having done SHW, HW and LHW so far.

http://i.imgur.com/cQBOjvt.png

I've got 3 organisations in the mod so far and wont be expanding this until I at least get the fighters in the rankings done first.

• Upvote 3

Update on this. I've got all the fighters in the top 10 for all the weight classes apart from Featherweight and Bantamweight. Once I get them both done, I'll need to get the pictures for all those fighters and insert them, that's where I'd love people to help out. Picture has to be a GIF.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

hey did you get the mod done ?

I lost all my progress :(

I installed Xubuntu on my laptop a couple of months ago and managed to wipe my HDD containing all the files for the mod :nerdrage:

Hopefully I've made a backup of it on a memory pen / external HDD and just not been able to find it. iirc I think I sent an old copy of it to someone who offered to help.

I'm a big fan of greydog software titles (not all, but WMMA and TEW for sure) but am unable to play any atm due to being on this restricted tablet/laptop hybrid. I'd like to help but I can't install the program on this shit, so anything else you need help with, like data collating, I'd be happy to get involved.