Kinda screwed myself

I made a fighter with wicked MT, and no ground skill, just kinda testing the styles. He ended up being total crap, I want to cut him but didn't realize you can only cut a fighter every 30 days. I cut a guy a few weeks ago because I signed a contract in a city I wasn't in, and wasn't able to fight, Now I'm stuck with this crappy fighter until next week, and I can make a new one. I have no fights until the 23rd and June 3rd. Basically giving me no reason to play for a week. Which sucks, because I'm pretty much addicted.

Well, if it wasn't showed in any tutorial, or faq, then you could complain, I'll not blame you for this, cause I did the same thing xD

Don't know how is your financial condition, but VIP members can release every 15 days :D

I will probably go VIP someday. Right now I'm off work for surgery, so kind of strapped for cash. Just kinda sucks, I made my 4th fighter, but he got a contract for 200 bucks, and his first fight isn't til June 3rd. So he will get kicked out of his gym. As well as my 2nd fighter, who has no gym, and lost his first fight. Ugh, I screwed myself.

I will probably go VIP someday. Right now I'm off work for surgery, so kind of strapped for cash. Just kinda sucks, I made my 4th fighter, but he got a contract for 200 bucks, and his first fight isn't til June 3rd. So he will get kicked out of his gym. As well as my 2nd fighter, who has no gym, and lost his first fight. Ugh, I screwed myself.

When you have the opportunity, change Bill Annunaki to part time training at a Cozad Gym. He will gain $200 per week, and be able to train 6 times per week. Use those slots to train him in Cardio/circuit training. This will give him time to train, rest, train, rest, etc while increasing his bank balance. By the time he has enough money to train at a proper gym, his physical attributes should be solid.

When you have the opportunity, change Bill Annunaki to part time training at a Cozad Gym. He will gain $200 per week, and be able to train 6 times per week. Use those slots to train him in Cardio/circuit training. This will give him time to train, rest, train, rest, etc while increasing his bank balance. By the time he has enough money to train at a proper gym, his physical attributes should be solid.

Good advice but it doesn't have to be at Cozad, with 200$ per week you can get into pretty much any gym. With better equipment and better trainers he should improve more quickly.

Good advice but it doesn't have to be at Cozad, with 200$ per week you can get into pretty much any gym. With better equipment and better trainers he should improve more quickly.

I scammed my bro for a bit of money from his manager. But I'm still at just around 200 so it wont even let me join Cozad. I'm not too too worried about Bill, he actually trained every day since his last fight, and I had him resting for his fight on the 23rd anyways, so he should be fine, and make some money for his fight. My main concern is Otis Driftwood. He is a dud, I'm pretty sure he went down in conditioning last week, and he lost 2 fights with a combined time of under 1 round of fighting. I just wish I didn't cut the fighter I made a while back because of contract mistakes, because I could cut Otis, and make a decent fighter, and probably get him a fight within the next week. I just like having a reason to sign on every day, right now this is basically forcing me to logoff for a week.

But Cozad is CHEAP and if you do solely cardio it doesn't matter the quality of the coaches, so you work your cardio AND save buttload of money until you can move to a better gym. :)