This game needs a ten minute podcast once a fortnight, don't just wait for a scandal or major update, talk random crap and include 1 minute interviews with the roster of colourful freaks we have here on the forums, play it dry and let the content speak for itself.

If people want to make throw fruit at the fools, give them a gallery.

• Upvote 2

I would love to see a more frequent podcast. It's always been great to be on there, especially for the banter (of which most gets edited out :P).

I do like the idea of a shorter podcast as well, though 10 minutes seems very short. There is a lot going on right now so I'd suggest to do a version to cover most things going on right now and follow that up with shorter ones from then on, covering new tournaments, or do updates on ones going on + other things going on the with the game/forum. With interviews or a special guest for a specific segment, I think aiming for a 30 minute version is the best way to go.

• Upvote 4

I would love to see a more frequent podcast. It's always been great to be on there, especially for the banter (of which most gets edited out :P).

I do like the idea of a shorter podcast as well, though 10 minutes seems very short. There is a lot going on right now so I'd suggest to do a version to cover most things going on right now and follow that up with shorter ones from then on, covering new tournaments, or do updates on ones going on + other things going on the with the game/forum. With interviews or a special guest for a specific segment, I think aiming for a 30 minute version is the best way to go.

I had just listened to ten minute podcast with will sasso lol, so that was the inspiration for the time length.

10-30 minutes either way would be great, i mean there's no reason why we can't have double or triple episodes of shorter length, its just about figuring out how to format it, to keep people somewhat interested.

• Upvote 2

I mean it's great to have all these ideas and I think we can all agree we want to see this thing return on a semi-regular basis but it actually requires someone to step forward and take ownership of the problem and start to organize a few good folk into actually doing it. I had considered it been me, but if I'm honest my plate is already rather full and my voice isn't exactly radio friendly been from Yorkshire.

• Upvote 1

I had just listened to ten minute podcast with will sasso lol, so that was the inspiration for the time length.

10-30 minutes either way would be great, i mean there's no reason why we can't have double or triple episodes of shorter length, its just about figuring out how to format it, to keep people somewhat interested.

Oh for sure, it has to be interresting and I do think when we are talking about in-game stuff, there should be a time limit. I think previous episodes were a bit on the long side and it made people just not wanting to give it a go to begin with.

I mean it's great to have all these ideas and I think we can all agree we want to see this thing return on a semi-regular basis but it actually requires someone to step forward and take ownership of the problem and start to organize a few good folk into actually doing it. I had considered it been me, but if I'm honest my plate is already rather full and my voice isn't exactly radio friendly been from Yorkshire.

Don't worry about your voice. I been told I sound like Anderson Silva, and still am up for making appearences :D Also we have had Mickey Hart on... :P

I'll talk to GBK and Marky later what we can do with the podcast and who'd be great to be part of it.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe a good time for an edition; Aspire Alliance; the development group, Lil Wayne's retirement, Heir to the Throne, lots of good talking points atm

And comeback of the legend humors himself.

• 8 months later...

When you guys going to get around to the next one?

And there was talk once on Skype as me doing guest music on a Podcast, was that serious or a joke? I'm thinking of writing a rhyme and recording it over the music in the current intro.

• Upvote 1

When you guys going to get around to the next one?

And there was talk once on Skype as me doing guest music on a Podcast, was that serious or a joke? I'm thinking of writing a rhyme and recording it over the music in the current intro.

Don't recall that, but probably a joke. Main thing with the podcast is we are consistently busy irl and when we do have spare time, the Podcast isn't really a priority. On that note though, I'll have a look into possibly doing something on it with a couple of people. If anybody wants to be involved. post here and we'll get it organised.

Used to love the podcasts that were around when I first started playing a few years back, helped me get into the game.

I don't have time to do any organising etc, but happy to be a guest. Possibly discussing The Island, specifically 'Beach Fights' if you wanted.

However, much like AdamHolland I have a Yorkshire accent (with hints of Australian these days).

Used to love the podcasts that were around when I first started playing a few years back, helped me get into the game.

I don't have time to do any organising etc, but happy to be a guest. Possibly discussing The Island, specifically 'Beach Fights' if you wanted.

However, much like AdamHolland I have a Yorkshire accent (with hints of Australian these days).

With reasonable notice I can be available to come chat on some episodes. I may not have the lucrative Yorkshire accent but my aggressive Scottish language should be just as desirable.

I'll send you both PMs sometime this week about getting it organised. We'll aim for the episodes to be under 1 hour long each so people can literally just listen to it while going about their MMAT business rather than have it be too long.

No one wants to hear my awful Yankee Accent on your podcast... seems a lot of you blokes are in the UK...

Personally I think it would actually be great to have a US perspective rather than have it be European based players each time. If you'd be up for it, we could get it set up no bother.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Personally I think it would actually be great to have a US perspective rather than have it be European based players each time. If you'd be up for it, we could get it set up no bother."

I'd be down. The biggest obstacle to overcome would be the time difference though. If we could figure out someway that works for us I could happen.

• 2 weeks later...