Multiple account sniff out? And a warning to Legion of Doom members

Using my money that started a company to use for his own personal gain via laundry? Being a mentor to a known scammer and multi account user? Using money he stole from me to join the scammers new gym? He gave my organization a low rating all while he was sending me messages of support. The low rating is pointless as I just wanted to confirm that he was the one giving low rating a day after I called out his alliance.

I'm sorry you need video proof that he is a piece of shit along with many other LOD members. But when you profit from my stolen money, I don't need to explain to people who are now making excuses for him. Either that or you did not read all of what I posted.

• Upvote 4

Wait, wait, wait - you were speaking about Dragon Eye and Vince Rodriguez trying to scam you and suddenly you say it was Rabid Alien? What are your proofs against him - being their mentor and using a laundry company? Lol man, if you were checking the mentorship page recently, you would have noticed that Rabid mentors half of the newcomers that come to the game. Who would know that some of them are cheaters? As a mentor, how could you tell that your new mentee is a scammer or multy? I am not claiming that Rabid is innocent but still dont see any actual proofs leading to him.

Talking from personal experience, Rabid was my mentor and there were multiple times that I have offered him tycoon cash as a way to say thank you for mentoring me, but he refused it every damn time. He may behave bad with most people here, but i really dont believe he would be looking to scam anyone.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If I were a mentor, would I keep him as a mentee? If I was sending messages as if I was helping, would i be quick to go launder money from a company that was started with stolon money? If I was here to help and cared, would I go and give a poor review to the guy who I'm (Wink Wink) acting like I'm helping?

His finger prints were on this from the start. I just kept him talking to try to get more info. And I don't need to explain this any further as it was all my fault from the start. Don't trust people I don't know. But it's your MO if you want to believe him or take what say as bullshit. I provided what I was seeiing and you can judge from there.

sounds like one of my new mentees...what the name and manager number?
but his events dont show he bought a company...so maybe its his friend? and sounds like they might be multi's???
Vince Rodriguez (115883)

Vince Rodriguez (115883) is my new mentee...and he told me a story when I asked about the planes....
said he used VIP days to buy them and then sold one to get tycoon cash...the story did not sound straight to me....and I dont think he is a noob manager either...he started right out with correct creation guide and all his fighters are created perfectly....which I have NEVER seen in 30 or so mentees....
so yeah he fishy as hell....
ok great to get that info before i do to much for him or get him into LOD alliance...
and let me check a few things out...and if i see it stinks...I will contact the game owner and tell him maybe they are multi's///which I suspect may be the case..

ok think I smell a multi...and have passed ur meassages to Mentor the owner of the LOD alliance and he will likely smell a multi also...and Im thinking it will be reported to the game owner soon...
then we shall see what occurs.
meanwhile Im gonna play mouse with this guy Rodriguez and collect s few spin and wins from his fights....but my helpfulness has just been pinched off for this guy...I dont have much tolerance for dishonorable people....biggest part of the reason I quit running an org...just got tired of dealing with assholes.

yeah its a perfect copy from the LOD forums....and the LOD alliance owner is getting all this info....
think He will be contacting u direct on this....Im gonna pass the ball to him....

interesting....no plane now...has gym...all elite coaches...I jumped a couple fighters in there to take advantage of empty gym...wont stay empty long....
and his money is gone....probably hiding it in the gym. (like i do) but my question is....where the 2nd plane go?
He told me he sold the 1st plane to Steel Penn.
wonder if thats true? u know Steel Penn? I have never talked with him.

Rabid Alien (conversation) 27 Dec, 2016 23:09:54

Thats the problem with the forums...all the LOD haters run the show there and flame everything LOD.
Its a LONG story and amazing they still have the energy to continue after 3 YEARS of the bullshit.
The Vendetta alliance was formed by LOD members who quit LOD when it was discovered that Mentor had several accounts. Vendetta was formed to go against LOD in every way and they work EVERY DAY to do it...Boycott the LOD people even they have no clue the past...total bullshit.
Mentor was part of the "game designers-testers"? I forget exact term but had other accounts to TEST things as the game was needing updates? He got serious spanked by Mike...but these fruitcakes think THEY are God and have made huge issue that he MUST be banned...all LOD are multis (which was a BIG door they will jump thru from ur post) They take EVERY possible attack angle...even make videos of Mentor in real life and edit them and make insults ect then send the link to LOD members... The Hikatori 13 crowd also a bunch of assholes that swork against all things LOD. There are a few other alliances as well that are part of that negative crowd.

• Upvote 1

Thats the problem with the forums...all the LOD haters run the show there and flame everything LOD.

Its a LONG story and amazing they still have the energy to continue after 3 YEARS of the bullshit.

The Vendetta alliance was formed by LOD members who quit LOD when it was discovered that Mentor had several accounts. Vendetta was formed to go against LOD in every way and they work EVERY DAY to do it...Boycott the LOD people even they have no clue the past...total bullshit.

Mentor was part of the "game designers-testers"? I forget exact term but had other accounts to TEST things as the game was needing updates? He got serious spanked by Mike...but these fruitcakes think THEY are God and have made huge issue that he MUST be banned...all LOD are multis (which was a BIG door they will jump thru from ur post) They take EVERY possible attack angle...even make videos of Mentor in real life and edit them and make insults ect then send the link to LOD members... The Hikatori 13 crowd also a bunch of assholes that swork against all things LOD. There are a few other alliances as well that are part of that negative crowd.

Oh man, that was hilarious to read and to see how wrong he is on what he actually thinks. It seems to be a control process that he wants people to think people were anti-LOD when people were actually anti-Mentor. Big difference.

Vendetta was formed before Mentorgate happened so that's bullshit also.

Mentor had multiple accounts which he claims Mike allowed him in order to test things out but he ended up using those accounts to benefit his Org through filling fights and merch partnering.

Just figured I would clear that up since it could easily just be believed. People have moved on from it, Rabid still hasn't clearly.

• Upvote 5

"The Vendetta alliance was formed by LOD members who quit LOD when it was discovered that Mentor had several accounts. Vendetta was formed to go against LOD in every way and they work EVERY DAY to do it...Boycott the LOD people even they have no clue the past...total bullshit."

This lie gets old hearing. Maybe if people are going to talk about it they should be managers that were actually involved.

• Upvote 2

Okay I didn't expect to ever actually say this but.....not all LOD are scum. Don't get me wrong, Rabid Alien is a fucknut at the best of times, but not everybody in LOD is bad. Guys like Whymer, Skull and Alika Webb are actually some of the nicer guys in the game.

...AND Master Leader? ;)

But really - that's only one small part of a bunch of guides to succeeding in MMA Tycoon, there's some good stuff there...

...I'm also not sure I've ever seen that build, despite many of my fighters having a similar build

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Even people that aren't in Vendetta make piss take videos about Mentor.

Wow. Steel Penn and Mentor both mentioned in a multi thread. I'm so surprised...

/sarcasm

I seriously thought they were the same person for years! Like people would say Mentor and I would think Steel Penn and vice versa.

They both did multi's right?

Are we sure they aren't the same person lol?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If I were a mentor, would I keep him as a mentee? If I was sending messages as if I was helping, would i be quick to go launder money from a company that was started with stolon money? If I was here to help and cared, would I go and give a poor review to the guy who I'm (Wink Wink) acting like I'm helping?

His finger prints were on this from the start. I just kept him talking to try to get more info. And I don't need to explain this any further as it was all my fault from the start. Don't trust people I don't know. But it's your MO if you want to believe him or take what say as bullshit. I provided what I was seeiing and you can judge from there.

sounds like one of my new mentees...what the name and manager number?

but his events dont show he bought a company...so maybe its his friend? and sounds like they might be multi's???

Vince Rodriguez (115883)

Vince Rodriguez (115883) is my new mentee...and he told me a story when I asked about the planes....

said he used VIP days to buy them and then sold one to get tycoon cash...the story did not sound straight to me....and I dont think he is a noob manager either...he started right out with correct creation guide and all his fighters are created perfectly....which I have NEVER seen in 30 or so mentees....

so yeah he fishy as hell....

ok great to get that info before i do to much for him or get him into LOD alliance...

and let me check a few things out...and if i see it stinks...I will contact the game owner and tell him maybe they are multi's///which I suspect may be the case..

ok think I smell a multi...and have passed ur meassages to Mentor the owner of the LOD alliance and he will likely smell a multi also...and Im thinking it will be reported to the game owner soon...

then we shall see what occurs.

meanwhile Im gonna play mouse with this guy Rodriguez and collect s few spin and wins from his fights....but my helpfulness has just been pinched off for this guy...I dont have much tolerance for dishonorable people....biggest part of the reason I quit running an org...just got tired of dealing with assholes.

yeah its a perfect copy from the LOD forums....and the LOD alliance owner is getting all this info....

think He will be contacting u direct on this....Im gonna pass the ball to him....

interesting....no plane now...has gym...all elite coaches...I jumped a couple fighters in there to take advantage of empty gym...wont stay empty long....

and his money is gone....probably hiding it in the gym. (like i do) but my question is....where the 2nd plane go?

He told me he sold the 1st plane to Steel Penn.

wonder if thats true? u know Steel Penn? I have never talked with him.

I dont know about what you are talking about

but to me posting PM's are just plain wrong

just my opinion

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

If you've been playing this game for more than a year and you are still making 25 yr olds then you are an asshole. Simple as that. The only people 25 yr olds beat are noobs' fighters.

If I see experienced managers making new 25 yr olds then I know they are twats chasing a bit of easy hype from inexperienced players. Simple as that. You have no excuses.

As for LOD secrets - they have none!! Even that build posted before isn't all that great. This really makes me mad, exploiting people. Either by crushing cans or by sucking in noobs to their oooh fantasy secret society.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If you've been playing this game for more than a year and you are still making 25 yr olds then you are an asshole. Simple as that. The only people 25 yr olds beat are noobs' fighters.

If I see experienced managers making new 25 yr olds then I know they are twats chasing a bit of easy hype from inexperienced players. Simple as that. You have no excuses.

As for LOD secrets - they have none!! Even that build posted before isn't all that great. This really makes me mad, exploiting people. Either by crushing cans or by sucking in noobs to their oooh fantasy secret society.

lol

well you have one excuses you can make 25 year old's on the island

or creation tournaments.

• Upvote 2

Okay I didn't expect to ever actually say this but.....not all LOD are scum. Don't get me wrong, Rabid Alien is a fucknut at the best of times, but not everybody in LOD is bad. Guys like Whymer, Skull and Alika Webb are actually some of the nicer guys in the game.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/e6/e6c4de242e668a1ff990b034960d546d1eb146fe5edc16b94d9f728dcfa5d696.jpg

Still I don't see how Rabid tried to scam you, reading his messages.

I don't see it either to be honest. LOD is just a big alliance that accepts a lot of new players and Rabid is so very kind to mentor quite a lot of them. I don't think it's his fault that one of his mentees turns out to be a multi or a con artist.

• Upvote 3

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/e6/e6c4de242e668a1ff990b034960d546d1eb146fe5edc16b94d9f728dcfa5d696.jpg

I don't see it either to be honest. LOD is just a big alliance that accepts a lot of new players and Rabid is so very kind to mentor quite a lot of them. I don't think it's his fault that one of his mentees turns out to be a multi or a con artist.

why do you personally associate with a con man though

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I just yesterday invited Vince in the alliance and seems that he is a good kid.
I hope he is not on some sort a scamming stuff like Mentor and others from LOD are.

How can you make up the story ignoring all the facts every damn time? This whole thread was started about Vince and some other guys(or multis) trying to trick those dudes into buying them VIP.