MMA Time Machine!

Ok saw this idea during a search so i thought it would be fun to see where everyone on here would go.

You have a Time Machine and you can go back in time to witness any MMA related moment that wasnt caught on tape. Where would you go? Here are 10 off the top of my head.

1. Tank Abbott vs Pat Smith in a Elevator

2. Rickson Gracie vs Yoji Anjo closed door challenge

3. The Bar the night Tito and Lee Murray fought

4. The Lobby when Zane Frazier beat up Frank Dux

5. Back stage when Crazy Horse Bennett fought Wandy Silva and Chute Boxe

6. Tank Abbott vs Allan Goes in the crowd at UFC 8

7. Nick Diaz vs Joe Riggs at the Hospital

8. The Kuk Sool Won dojo where Gary Goodrich claims he beat the guys they were sending to UFC. So they sent him.

9. Hotel Room when Ken Shamrock got "jumped" by the Nasty Boys from Pro Wrestling

10.The party where Bas Rutten almost got in a fight with Bears Linebacker Brian Urlacker.

There are some others that didnt make my list. One that was close was Rickson Gracie and Olympic wrestler Mark Schultz grappling. Mark had been training BJJ under Pedro Sauer. He said Rickson tapped him out twice and was the best fighter he ever met. Been cool to see those two rolling.

Then there is Gan McGee knocking out Navy Seals in a bar fight possibly along side Chuck Liddel although Chuck said he wasnt there. But may just wanted to avoid trouble or negative press or he might have really got there to late like he says. Thats why it would be a good place to go with a Time Machine.

REMATCH A YEAR LATER BETWEEN NAVY SEAL AND MMA FIGHTER

THERE'S A LOT MORE TO THE STORY THEN WHAT HAS BEEN CIRCULATING AROUND ON MESSAGE BOARDS ABOUT AN ALTERCATION BETWEEN GAN MCGEE AND A FEW NAVY SEALS.

IN ANOTHER MMAWEEKLY EXCLUSIVE, IT'S ALMOST ONE YEAR LATER TO THE DAY, THAT MOTHERS TAVERN, A LOCAL BAR IN SAN LUIS OBISPO HAD A RUN IN WITH NAVY SEALS FROM SAN DIEGO.

SOME OF THE SAME NAVY SEALS RETURNED TO DOWNTOWN SAN LUIS OBISPO TO LOOK FOR TROUBLE ACCORDING TO ONLOOKERS. TEN FRIENDS, INCLUDING THE NAVY SEALS RETURNED BACK TO THE SAME SPOT THEY FOUGHT A YEAR AGO.

ONE CAL POLY STUDENT TOLD MMAWEEKLY THAT 27-YEAR-OLD GAN McGEE RECOGNIZED SOME OLD ENEMIES THAT WERE AT THE BAR A YEAR AGO AND TOLD A FEW OF THE SECURITY PEOPLE ABOUT IT; INCLUDING, UFC FIGHTER CHUCK LIDDELL.

SCOTT MICHAEL FOXX, A 32 YEAR OLD NAVY SEAL, ATTACKED SEVERAL PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE BAR THEN WENT INTO THE BAR AND ATTACKED THE SECURITY OF MOTHERS TAVERN. THE NAVY SEAL THEN WENT AT IT WITH GAN MCGEE. HE APPARENTLY TRIED TO EYE GOUGE MCGEE AND MCGEE KNOCKED HIM DOWN WITH A RIGHT HAND. TWO OF FOXX'S FRIENDS TRIED TO JUMP ON MCGEE; BUT TO NO AVAIL, AS THE 6'10 MCGEE BRUSHED THEM OFF WITH EASE ACCORDING TO ONLOOKERS.

MEANWHILE 15 TO 20 OTHER PEOPLE WERE FIGHTING IN THE STREET IN FRONT OF THE BAR AS THE FIGHT WENT OUTSIDE FROM THE BAR. THE CAL POLY STUDENT TOLD MMAWEEKLY, "ONE SEAL TRIED TO ATTACK CHUCK LIDDELL AND CHUCK LAID HIM OUT WITH A KICK." ALTHOUGH, LIDDELL THOUGH TOLD MMAWEEKLY'S RYAN BENNETT, "NAH, I GOT THERE TOO LATE. I WAS JUST MAKING SURE EVERYONE WAS O.K. GAN DID A GOOD JOB OF RESTORING ORDER BY HIMSELF. TYPICAL BAR FIGHT STUFF, NO BIG DEAL."

MEANWHILE FOXX, THE NAVY SEAL, RAN FROM POLICE...HE WAS LATER CAUGHT FOUR BLOCKS FROM THE BAR. LT. STEVE TOLLEY SAID FOXX HAD BEEN DRINKING AND REMAINED IN THE COUNTY JAIL ON THURSDAY WITH BAIL SET AT $20,000.

"WHEN THE DUST SETTLES WE WANT TO GO BACK AND FIND OUT WHO THESE OTHER VICTIMS ARE", CROCKER SAID IN A STATEMENT. HE SAID POLICE WILL CONTINUE TO INTERVIEW THE OTHER NAVY SEALS WHO WERE AT THE BAR.

Source: MMA Weekly (MMAWEEKLY - Mixed Martial Arts & UFC News, Photos, Rankings & more)

Then there is Bas Rutten being up a bunch of bouncers in Holland.

Junie Browning getting in a Bar gang fight in Thailand.

Overeem brothers in a bar fight.

Not sure what real but it was around 2001-2002. There was a new MMA magazine that come out called Ultimate Athlete(i have the few 3 issues still today) Within months of started the magazine they started running their own MMA events. I believe it was Ultimate Athlete 2 event where there was a member of the monguls motorcycle gang fighting on the card. He got beat and there were like a ton of his gang buddies in the croud. All of a sudden a riot breaks out. Someone i believe was stabbed and the swat team had to be called in. That was the end of Ultimate Athlete as a promotion and a magazine.

There was a riot at one of the old Brazil events after a Renzo Gracie fight. That would have been something to witness.

Then there was the incident where Tank was hanging out and tanking with Mark Coleman and Wallid Ismail came up and blindsided Tank with a sucker punch and ran a like a bitch and all hell broke loose.

Enson Inoue and his run in with the Yakuza.

Ken Shamrock beating down Mark Hall.