The Duel Episode 3 featuring Empire 310K and North Star!

bestever

As a side note Camara, let's stop hijacking this thread and let Jordan do his Podcast in peace.

You know where to find me when you ready to set these fights up.

I’m staff on an org too. I know a place. From a matchmaker prospective, I’m never had an issue with Alex and I know Camara has been down to fight Zuma against anyone in my experience too.

I once again wish him a happy retirement, hopefully he can enjoy it.

Monte Zuma is having his last fight tomorrow night. Yeah his chin is totally gone lol but he fought until the end. I don't think he wins tomorrow but the org was good to us so we finish our contracts :)

Your podcast is very good and thank you for all the effort you make. I believe these back and forths actually hype up the big fights when they come.

There are very good managers out there that actually fight, Billy Arseworth, Bradley Burns, Phoenix , Aylib and Freako to name a few. We have fun rivalries and sick fights. Also watch out for my 18 year old creations maybe winning the Island end of season tourney this year, it has only been accomplished once so looking forward to perhaps making history once again :)

Cheers.

• Upvote 1

AA: Rumors are circulating that you were offered the #1 P4P matchup and that you declined??

Camara: Steve is not ready yet for that fight. He is on a plane to Riga, Latvia to trane at the famous Humors gym. I'm gonna be dead honest here, I seriously doubt the 2 will cross paths. I have fighters in all of the top orgs and apart from pretty posters the divisions at SYN are pretty shallow. Lookie look oooooh let's get excited for Rocket Bob Frankfurt vs Kimbo Slice 19 oooooh aaaaaaah FUCK OUTTA HERE.

AA: Steve, back to you. Why did you guys take this fight vs an unranked opponent?

The Revenant: Alfred said he had a Tuna fight for us.

Camara: I love Tuna.

AA: You mean Tune Up ?

Camara: Yeah whatever. Look lady, call it whatever you want. This was the fight we got in order to get to that negro Luc Gagnon.

AA: Oh I see, hmm that sexy Gagnon. Yessss I know him very well.

Camara: Did he GAPE you yet?

AA: So there you have it fans ! Steve is not dodging, he is simply doing a Tuna fight with some other black guys because black people like Tuna !

After Steve avenged his near loss (in fight 1, check it out , was a Rocky 1 ending) to Corban Storm the org owner gave me 3 choices: Down, Up or Super Fight.

I chose up because it was much more productive (during the project build process) to gain a few lbs. than lose 15 (Steve is a big 170).

The org owner said he would propose the fight to Gagnon's manager. To our dismay a few days later the org owner informed us Gagnon had gone to 205 to fight Pekka (who Steve easily beat before).

So he said you can either wait or take a tune-up fight, we chose the tune-up fight because I really don't want to see Steve de-popping at this stage of his development. At the time there were 3-4 very interesting fights for Steve at 185 (don't remember the exact names but thy were similar in recod and skill to Nick Graves remember) but magically they all moved around. The fight with Bulletz came about and we took it because I honestly did not want Steve to go 45 days without fighting.

Everybody agrees Gagnon is running. Alex is Staff at Empire and that is how he moved Gagnon so fast out of Steve's path.

So which one is it? Cause your story changing every time I hear it

I know and respect them all. Many other top managers such as Billy Action Bob have voiced their approval of my work.

I’m not doing this for my benefit, I’m doing it to contribute something to the experience and I enjoy it. Fights can have their own thread, I want my throughts here and a pretty straightforward place for people to have constructive feedback and predictions.

I encourage people to PM me also if they have any thoughts at all.

I can personally say I’ve never had a problem with you and was just giving what I feel is an informed opinion on the Steve fight and it’s optics.

I also respect Alex as one of the very best managers in our game.

However, I previewed 4 other fights too and I’d like to a well rounded discussion is all. This is meant to be a community project. :)

• Upvote 1

Put Mumu on weight gain to 165 lbs and Steve will gladly crush them.

That has been the deal since the beginning due to the speed glitch/ advantage on lighter fighters.

Stop only looking for +EV fights man, you have been #1 ranked how many times? And how many times have people cared? Answer: 0

Just noticed Hip Hop is not even top 100 and Fedor is 60th lol , but yeah whatever we can do it at RISE I suppose.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/e0/e0a4f8d324c353ee1dfbbfdfee552f3cf1371b9f7a49b3cac9103e9ebdacb7e3.jpg

oh so now being lighter matters. how convenient

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13922388196887.png

Pekka "Punchmaster General" Toivonen Lashes Out At The Duel MMA Podcast

"So lemming sized motherfucker Chris Steve decide to fight sack of shit while Pekka fight superfight same weekend, and podcast host decide to talk for 8 minutes about Chris Steve laying egg while butchering name of Light Heavyweight champion. Pekka think Jordan Smith should meet business end of 2x4."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13922388196887.png

Pekka "Punchmaster General" Toivonen Lashes Out At The Duel MMA Podcast

"So lemming sized motherfucker Chris Steve decide to fight sack of shit while Pekka fight superfight same weekend, and podcast host decide to talk for 8 minutes about Chris Steve laying egg while butchering name of Light Heavyweight champion. Pekka think Jordan Smith should meet business end of 2x4."

Us non cultured folk can just make our best effort. :) go home hacksaw.

I really don't get all the confusion about this.

Chris Steve moved up because he cleared out the 170lbs division. He destroyed the only guy close to looking like being able to defeat him (no offence to Corban Storm meant) and moved into the 185lbs division where Luc Gagnon is the champ. The obvious end goal there is a fight with Luc Gagnon.

I can't remember why exactly (Chuck spoke to Camara initially) but a tune up fight was agreed upon. I asked Ringo if Bulletzowich would want the fight and he agreed without question (I wouldn't have made it if he was unsure as Steve has quite a few advantages)

In the meantime, there wasn't much for Gagnon nor Pekka and it just so happened that everything would line up great if they matched each other in a super fight. There is a reason that the Gagnon/Pekka superfight is on the same event as Steve/Bulletzowich and that is so immediately after this, assuming a Steve win of course, Steve can challenge Gagnon (whether he beats Pekka or not) for the 185lbs title. Otherwise what in the hell was the point in any of this?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

So to clear a few things up, yes at the time we didnt have a fight for Steve and he was offered a few options. I believe it was a super fight in EMPIRE, Superfight vs whoever in all of Tycoon, or sit and wait. He came back with the idea of moving up a weight class and a few names to fight before he challenged for the title. We knew one guy would never accept so we got in touch with the second name and he stepped up and accepted.

Gagnon vs Steve is on.

fucking pussy, Alex immediately booked himself the easiest fight vs Heavy, Alex should not be booking his fights at Empire, its shameful.

Also booting Farts instead of negotiating w him was shady. He can beat you so at the first chance you booted him knowing he will take all his fighters.

pussy

• Downvote 1