MORALE

joseppe

• 1 month later...

So basically, most of my fighters have started to have their morale drop. This seems indifferent to whether they are fighting in a good, clean gym or a basic Cozad one. So I assume that this is mostly due to them still wearing their magic whites. I had thought I'd read that the magic whites were fine until about the time they've had their third or fourth fight. Is that not true, and is it based more on time and time spent training/fighting combined? Mine have mostly had two QFC fights at this point. I've swapped clothes out on one to see if it helps.

Thanks guys!

Yes morale goes down while training even in the best gyms and you pretty soon need to start supplying them with regular clothes changes. Another thing you can automate using a PA if you have one, but do it manually at first until you got a good idea of how fast the morale drops come.

Thanks for the confirmation. I'll start swapping out clothes now. Now to go research whether "clothes are clothes", or if like supps they have differing levels of quality and how long they last.

Thanks for the confirmation. I'll start swapping out clothes now. Now to go research whether "clothes are clothes", or if like supps they have differing levels of quality and how long they last.

Clean clothes have a 'value' of 150 and lose 2 points a day and I change them when they hit 140 usually so 5 days. Change them everyday to boost up morale if it falls.