Matt Mitrione suspended from UFC (for transphobic (Fallon Fox) rant)

rac2

he wasnt cut just suspended --- im wondering if fman was really fwoman one time since he is taking this to heart :shades:

The difference is that suspension is for some time?

Lol just because we were on another site does t mean you know me you dumbass. You don't know anything about me. Only what I want you to believe. I do like how you take the Internet so serious.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i know you arent very smart at all...this is clear to anyone who has posted on these forums and interacted with you. i dont take the internet serious...i enjoy your posts. your existence is just a reminder of how awesome i am.

• Upvote 1

Lol just because we were on another site does t mean you know me you dumbass. You don't know anything about me. Only what I want you to believe. I do like how you take the Internet so serious.

Where you also talk togeather ? :D

i know you arent very smart at all...this is clear to anyone who has posted on these forums and interacted with you. i dont take the internet serious...i enjoy your posts. your existence is just a reminder of how awesome i am.

I'm going to send a bunch of question to GSP and if he depots back I can tell everyone I know GSP. You must have a real rough time making friends IRL.

for your sake i hope youre completely different in real life than you are on these forums. i hope that's the case. in my case, i'm even more awesome in real life than i am here. unbelievable right?

Since when is being freakaphobic a crime? He switched his working sex organs for an open wound to be a lesbian named Fox Fallon. If that's not an indication that this person has mental problems, than I don't know what is.

They let a man with a mutilated penis fight against women, but Mittione gets suspended. How crazy is that?

If the guy doesn't put a dent in his open wound regulary it will grow shut and he loses his "vagina". He has to clean it regulary from pus that flows out too and be careful that it doesn't get infected. It's their daily reminder that they are not really a woman. Just think about that. How incredibly insane you have to be to do something like that. Some of the men that do this surgery are already balding. I'm not kidding.

Transphobic? They have mental problems. They have to be helped. You don't do it by removing their working sex organs and pretend like they are something else to satisfy them. You can't change sex. If these surgeons were honest they would've told them that it's only cosmetic. They will come to that realisation sooner or later. Their only chance for happiness is a psychiatrist, not a surgeon.

• Downvote 1

Differences between the open-wound vagina and that of a real woman:

1) Symmetrical scarring either side of the lips (Labia Majora). These scars are always present as they represent the area from where the guy's balls were torn out. Some trannies try to hide them with pubic hair. If in doubt, part the pubes!

2) Neo-vaginas will often have hair inside the introitus. That's because the back of the ball sac get's folded back. If shaved, it'll feel stubbly (unlike a natural women). This is only ever not the case if the trannie had electrolysis on his ball sac prior to surgery. Ouch!

3) Neo-vaginas must be dilated with a dildo and KY prior to intercourse. They are not self-lubricating (unless a part of the colon was used for the surgery in which case the neo-vagina will have a distinctive aroma of feces). They are never as stretchy as a natal vagina.

4) Neo-vaginas are positioned much farther away from the anus than in a normal female, just like a penis is comparitively positioned at a greater distance from the anus. The surgery reduces the distance somewhat but not enough.

5) Transsexual come is just male ejaculate secreted from the prostate and seminal vesicle. It will smell of bleach and be alkali as opposed to female come which is acidic and sweet.

6) A real vagina ends in the fornix. A neo-vagina ends in stiching. It is either an inverted penis or scrotum!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

its actually scary somewhat steeve knowing so much on the subject :shades:

Maybe he has a psychiatrist business card he can share with Fox. I'm glad the psychiatrist helped Steeve and he didn't go through with the Surgery.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Man I guess they don't call him meathead for nothing, lol. I actually agree with some of the things he said but the way he worded it was a little over the top. I highly doubt he will get a long suspension from the UFC though its probably just a formality to keep them from looking bad.

its actually scary somewhat steeve knowing so much on the subject :shades:

I have to agree with you on that. I don't like to cast judgement on people too easily. I gained respect for Rogan too. I sometimes find that he doesn't think things through, but I had to agree with what he said about transsexuals.

Maybe he has a psychiatrist business card he can share with Fox. I'm glad the psychiatrist helped Steeve and he didn't go through with the Surgery.

Medication turns me off, but I believe that therapy with a good psychologist helps anybody. The problem is finding a good one. Most psychologists are crazier than anybody. My girlfriend has a masters degree in psychology, but her childhood is more screwed up than that of anybody I know. Probably the only reason that she wanted to be a psychologist in the first place.

Whatever your thoughts are on the whole transgender issue, I've listened to [Mitrione's comments on 'MMA Hour'] and in my opinion, it came off as a bit mean-spirited, and is something I think warranted review. Obviously, this is not the easiest issue and a lot of people are questioning both sides of this thing. A fair debate and discussion of the issue should be allowed. But when you call her disgusting, and Buffalo Bill, that's another matter. It warrants review. I think it's the same thing the NFL would look at and the same thing that any professional organization that is at the level we're at would at least take a look at.

someone gets it

http://bleacherrepor...tm_campaign=mma

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nail hit straight on the head! Lorenzo is a such level-headed guy. Unlike DfW, who usually goes f'ing overboard. He said yesterday UFC fighters 'don't need' to give out interviews after fights, only before the fights. Favor your hype machine much?

About the issue, that's it. Speak out your opinion, but keep it civil.

• Upvote 1

The problem I have is "mean spirited" isn't really what this is about. Since when did that because punishable? These are fighters. Half the shit they say is mean spirited. Its ok to say you are going to knock someone the fuck out and all kinds of other names. But you cant be mean to Fox who is also a fighter and a male one at that? It is very debatable whether he said anything about Transgender and his comments were towards a individual and the act of him punching woman and wanting to punch woman and the type of person that makes him. I don't mind a review as Lorenzo claims. But that isn't what this is. Matt has already been punished and the reason is to please special interest groups. If this was just a review and Matt wasn't considered guilty. Then the review would be under way without the need for a suspension. He doesn't fight for at least 3-5 months. That is plenty of time to "review" the issue if this was a fair review. But instead regardless of the result of the review. But it has already been made public he was suspended which makes him look guilty. His contract has also been extended because of it. What is the point of the review now? Only to decide what level of punishment. Not IF he did something wrong. IMO the UFC should have released a statement that they don't support his views and he will be talked to about how he went about expressing his opinion. But he shouldn't have been suspended especially minutes after his comment before he was even talked to to get his side of what he meant.

let me whip out the brainsmasher argument

LMAO THE OWNERZ OF THE UFC AGREE WITH MY STANCE AND THEY OWN A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY SO WHOSE RIGHT ROFL!!!!!!111 YOURE ALL JUST A BUNCH OF FAIRY LIMP DICK PUSSIES WHO HATE ANYONE THAT VOICES THEIR OWN OPINION AND HAS AN OPINION THATS DIFFERENT LOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

LMAO THE OWNERZ OF THE UFC AGREE WITH MY STANCE AND THEY OWN A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY SO WHOSE RIGHT ROFL!!!!!!111 YOURE ALL JUST A BUNCH OF FAIRY LIMP DICK PUSSIES WHO HATE ANYONE THAT VOICES THEIR OWN OPINION AND HAS AN OPINION THATS DIFFERENT LOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself! hahaha

your signature disagrees with you
  • Downvote 1

he wasnt cut just suspended --- im wondering if fman was really fwoman one time since he is taking this to heart :shades:

that does makes sense. he gets upset when people speak the truth and gives them minus ones. whats next, he is going to suspend us all. ahahahahahahah

hardcore legend...i remember you. youre a known multi in this game, right? when was i upset? and when did you speak the truth? youre a loser who cheats in an online mma game...nothing more. what you say is completely irrelevant.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1