Down Voting  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mike do away with down votes

• Seriously? Has this game gone that far?
    • Duh! It hurts my lil feelings when I get a down thumb
    • No, but if I get down thumbed I'm calling Mikey

So, as mike stated in the now locked thread.

#106 icon_share.png MMATycoon

Administrator

• photo-thumb-90.jpg?_r=1364914275
  • Root Admin
  • belt-red.gif
  • 9,372 posts

Posted Today, 06:48 PM

I really don't care if people don't like this idea. It's not taking up any time at all; I'm just telling you it's there as an option that will be used when people take the piss. The people who downvote people for no reason know who they are. If you downvote someone once, that's no big deal but there are people on the forums who will downvote every post a certain person makes just because they think it's funny.

I'm not removing the entire concept of up/down voting because people do that - there are perfectly good reasons for up and downvoting posts sensibly.

It looks like a person (as most expected) is trying to alter the forums to fit 'HIS needs'

I for one am totally against a single (or even a very small minority) getting their way because their lil feelings can't take the ever so damaging down thumb.....But, that's just me being me.

If you feel a need to down vote this pole, be my guest. I promise not to go crying like a sniffling lil bitch.

• Upvote 7

jesus another thread about this? Do you really need to downvote? Just accept the fact that the game's OWNER made a decision and if YOU don't like it YOU can leave ANYTIME. (Not saying that YOU should).

• Downvote 5

jesus another thread about this? Do you really need to downvote? Just accept the fact that the game's OWNER made a decision and if YOU don't like it YOU can leave ANYTIME. (Not saying that YOU should).

Jesus is ALWAYS spelled with a capital J....Show some respect!

Did I REALLY have to make this thread? Nope, but I did.....sooooo?

I don't accept PC bullshit. YOUR candy ass seems to, but thank God I'm not like you.

The OWNER has a name. It's Mike. But yes he did make a decision.....So is everyone who PAYS his bills supposed to accept HIS decision ? It's called DEMOCRACY, give it a try.

One thing I agree with you on.....Yes, I CAN leave anytime. That time will be when I decide, or Mike decides....NOT YOU.

Speaking of leaving......Are you not the one that cried and pissed and moaned like a little bitch about something else and stated you were leaving the game?

Allow me to answer that for you.....YES you are. So, entertain us on why YOU decided to NOT leave. :mf_popcorn1:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Jesus is ALWAYS spelled with a capital J....Show some respect!

Did I REALLY have to make this thread? Nope, but I did.....sooooo?

I don't accept PC bullshit. YOUR candy ass seems to, but thank God I'm not like you.

The OWNER has a name. It's Mike. But yes he did make a decision.....So is everyone who PAYS his bills supposed to accept HIS decision ? It's called DEMOCRACY, give it a try.

One thing I agree with you on.....Yes, I CAN leave anytime. That time will be when I decide, or Mike decides....NOT YOU.

Speaking of leaving......Are you not the one that cried and pissed and moaned like a little bitch about something else and stated you were leaving the game?

Allow me to answer that for you.....YES you are. So, entertain us on why YOU decided to NOT leave. :mf_popcorn1:

what the actual fuck are you on about? I WILL however TELL "MIKE" to put you in the handicapped GROUP for DOWNVOTING ME you candy ass bitch

and please tell us all why did your crying ass decided to creat this thread?

• Downvote 2