NFL 2017 Discussion

JLP

Brady the GOAT bout to do GOAT things.

Brady isn't the GOAT. Don't protect the QB like they do now, don't cheat, and don't have owners that have their hands in the refs pockets, and Brady would just be a normal QB.

Brady isn't the GOAT. Don't protect the QB like they do now, don't cheat, and don't have owners that have their hands in the refs pockets, and Brady would just be a normal QB.

Normal QB's don't win 5 super bowls and pass for most ydg and TD's in NFL history. Brady is clutch and it's been an honor watching him throughout his career.

would of been cool to see more of Montana too but as a Tampa Bay (NFC South) fan, Brady's success doesn't bother me. The majority of people hate him and try to dismiss his accomplishments but that's just flat out ignorance and "haters gonna hate" stuff. Brady is the best QB to ever play in the NFL.

the only thing he has is the SB wins...Drew Brees has more TDs and Yards than him and that's still not first place on either of them.

the only thing he has is the SB wins...Drew Brees has more TDs and Yards than him and that's still not first place on either of them.

Brady and Brees are tied for TD in regular season.

We're not tracking post-season stats, playoff wins, MVPs...

I wouldn't be surprised to see Brady play 1-2 more seasons after this year and take that #1 spot. He's 53 TD's away from holding the record.

Brees will break passing yds total next season. Whoever plays longer will have this record.

https://www.footballdb.com/leaders/career-passing-tdintratio

Brees will never catch up. Manning will never catch up. Rodgers can maintain his lead but won't catch his yds or TD's.

Brady is the GOAT. Simple. It's not even a discussion. Name a better QB.

Marino was a better passer, but couldn't manage or control the game like Brady does.

I would tell you that you don't know a thing about football.

I understand if people who are fans of AFC hate the Pats. I understand if they beat your team in the Superbowl. But people would rather see their rivals in the NFC win it all than Brady / Patriots.

Bucs have a Superbowl. Eagles don't. Fuck the eagles.

Bucs have a Superbowl. Falcons don't. Fuck the Falcons.

Bucs have a Superbowl. Panthers don't. Fuck the Panthers.

Fuck the entire NFC east and South. I like watching the Skins, Giants, and Cowgirls lose and their fans suffer.

Now if I was a 49er, Packer, or Cowboy fan - I could see rooting against the Pats for the sake of them not runnin away w/ the most 'Superbowl wins ever' bragging rights.

People that are used to winning aren't bothered by teams that win. They don't hate on teams/players just because they're great. I think people that aren't used to winning hate seeing winning streaks and historic runs.

I might be on to something...

rooting for eagles but my money would be on pats -- plain and simple brady is one of the best ever if not the best ever -- it starts with the whole org though they all have one plan to win the superbowl -- getting paid and all is down the ladder, many of them take pay cuts to help resign players or bring in new players -- they are a team to the fullest

• 2 weeks later...

GLad the Iggles are doing so well early. Up 15-6 but if we keep making all these mistakes we’re still losing. False start first drive costs you 4 points. Missed extra point makes it 5. Having to go for 2 to play catch up makes it 6. Have a feeling that’ll come back to haunt us later on

I hope we still have a city at the end of it lol. I can’t even believe we won. Wonder how many phone calls we get for the new super bowl mvp

Congrats, at least nobody can climb the poles, I heard the cops sprayed them with hydraulic fluid.

8c5d4a572fbd00a66791ec8097c6687a.png

And thanks to everyone who said eagles wasnt going to win lol we the champs and u can look back at beginng of season and see i called it

I still feel like the rest of us are champions because we didn't destroy our own city.

• Upvote 1