Makes me feel sorry for your son lol :shades:

kiddin thats fairly bad ass

Lol, sometimes we're like what the f**k were we thinking? But overall we're happy with it and everyone seems to like it =p

Lol, sometimes we're like what the f**k were we thinking? But overall we're happy with it and everyone seems to like it =p

It's cool. Plus you can just call him Ray for short and no one is the wiser.

The thing I f'd up on his his middle name is Jay (dont ask)

And people started calling him Ray Jay....

Not sure if that's good or bad. You named him after the dude who banged Kim Kardashian

Aight lets get back on topic and more people signing the hell up! I am sure your son will grow up to be an equal mix of Ray Jay and Raiden.. doesn't get much better than that. haha

10 more spots needed to start this guys. You get an avatar for $0 and some sexy prizes that will most likely only get better as this thing goes on.

I will be doing fun previews with the one and only Hans Dherty and will try and get a lot of good writing on the go! Its unique, its a bit of fun and it is not a long term comittment!

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/Sub-ZeroAvatar_zps472177ef.jpg

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/213492b3-eaa1-433b-80ee-58b337db2a93_zps431a2623.png

I'm afraid you do need VIP as one needs to pay 15 days VIP time to use one of the custom avatar's. Not gonna do a big sales pitch but VIP is very worth it mate, you should go for it if you can.

Ahh, damn. Yeah, I've got some kind hearted people helping me out. Hopefully I'll get it soon. I would love to have joined.

I am really hoping to make the creation date this sunday so would be awesome to get all the spots filled! Its a knockout tournament so if you have a shit guy and he loses then thats it, you don't have to worry about it, if on the other hand you have a beast you get at least 300K with the chance to double that and 3 months VIP. Nothing to lose here and lots to win! Free awesome avatars to choose from and some good old Mortal Kombat fun while your at it!

• Upvote 1

The issue with GoNY was that people had to make picks and pages had to be updated. With this I one it should be rather linear

ye exactly, plus as i said in the OP i do not have a vacation booked and i am currently spending way too much time on this game ha

Anyway welcome DrLecter, I expected you to go for Jax though haha

ye exactly, plus as i said in the OP i do not have a vacation booked and i am currently spending way too much time on this game ha

Anyway welcome DrLecter, I expected you to go for Jax though haha

I thought about it but decided I didn't like the avatar, haha. Please PM me as soon as we can create because I forget otherwise, lol.

ye i had no real Mortal Kombat knowledge and saw there was few fans on here so was intrigued and first watched the above clip then a few episodes of that series.. the above clip is awesome but the series was ok..

ye i had no real Mortal Kombat knowledge and saw there was few fans on here so was intrigued and first watched the above clip then a few episodes of that series.. the above clip is awesome but the series was ok..

I have been a huge fan of Mortal Kombat since i got MK 2 for my Gameboy colour. It got to the point i had my wall when i was 11 with a drawing of Scorpion fighting Sub Zero. The series did kinda suck, felt as though they should have saved the cash and just done another movie based on the Rebirth which they are supposed to be doing. I have a feeling it will turn out to be like Bad Boys 3 though, waiting for ages and thinking will this fucker ever be done.

That trailer is so badass. I wish someone would pick it up a follow through with it. I've watched it so many times since it came out & its still like the first time.

The follow up episodes from the series sucked to be honest. They just didn't have that hollywood movie feel to it..

Overall, I actually enjoyed the little mini series of MK. The first season was better than the second but I think for something so short it was pretty decent. Some was a bit "meh" but I guess with so many remakes and stuff that can happen.