NCAA March Madness

kenlow73

I'll give 50k to whoever wins the second chance challenge, no buy in...

http://games.espn.go.com/second-chance-bracket/2016/en/group?groupID=16456

Pawword is: didntsetsliders

I'll give 50k to whoever wins the second chance challenge, no buy in...

http://games.espn.go.com/second-chance-bracket/2016/en/group?groupID=16456

Pawword is: didntsetsliders

Well shit, I made a few changes, but this one is what I hope happens, not what I think happens.

Anybody that had Kansas was wrong, if Virginia doesn't win, I won't have anybody in the Final Four.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oklahoma is looking good

I just saw the final score, I hope it was closer than the score.

I just saw the final score, I hope it was closer than the score.

I would say 75 to 80 percent of the game Villanova just ran away with it. It felt like every shot, good or bad was going in for them and for Oklahoma it was the exact opposite. Plus they kept turning the ball over so it wasn't a pretty game to watch. Early on it was close but Villanova went on a run and never looked back. I think they went 25-0 to start out the second half. It was pretty ridiculous.

I doubt Villanova can do the same to UNC in the championship game though. It should be a close game; I hope it will at least. These blowout games aren't fun to watch and to be honest they're kind of depressing to watch.

Going into the finals, I'm declaring both of these challenges over with Oklahoma losing, Deuce is out of it and Jacman has ten points on him. Jacman is the only one with a winner left in the second chance and has 200 points on me. So, I'm giving 200k (150k for the main challenge and 50k) to Jacman and 50k to Deuce for second place in the main challenge.

Going into the finals, I'm declaring both of these challenges over with Oklahoma losing, Deuce is out of it and Jacman has ten points on him. Jacman is the only one with a winner left in the second chance and has 200 points on me. So, I'm giving 200k (150k for the main challenge and 50k) to Jacman and 50k to Deuce for second place in the main challenge.

Sweet I actually won something. Although I'm not very proud of my bracket, we all did pretty awful. It's a bitter sweet win. :winner: :thankyou:

You seen Shortfuse with his Villanova Manger Profile Pic?

I had Villanova losing to Miami not winning the whole thing.