Bored at work so I made a poll

Hello301

Random org questions cause I'm bored at work.  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Are you more likely to choose an org with write ups?

2. 2. What "feature" of an org is most important to you?

• Write ups
    • Power ranking
    • Matchmaking
    • Cool belt/org logo design
    • $$$$$$$$$$$$$
    • Hype
    • Other(comment with what other)
  3. 3. What type of writing format do you prefer?

• Pre fight prediction
    • Post fight review
    • Fighter interviews
    • Podcast
    • Power ranking w/rationalization for the ranking? (never seen this, but thought it'd be interesting)
    • Other (please state in comment if you choose this)

1. Yes. It definitely helps with selling the org to me, as it shows that those involved are passionate and active but it isn't the be all and end all to me - there are more important factors.

2. An org's brand is incredibly important and if one doesn't have an interesting and solid identity then I'm unlikely to sign with them. I'd never sign with a 'NO LOGO' org called BATTYBOYS FC for example. Matchmaking is obviously important, and I don't give a shit about the $$$$$.

3. Pre-fights and interviews are best by far and podcasts are obviously great too (although rare as hell). I don't find reviews all that interesting as I can just read the results lmao.

• Upvote 3

A lot of them do some form of a write up off and on, but it seems like finding a consistent writer is difficult as most of them don't have any consistency. I know Empire does write ups on and off as well as RISE, but they are usually centered around just the main and co main events from what I've seen. However, its usually easy to find a writing gig as you just approach an org and usually they are open to hiring you for an event and more depending. I'm flirting with the idea of stopping my weird pointless gym sideshow experiment and forming a new id org, and was curious if 'writing' which is my strength would cater to enough people to make it worthwhile.

• Upvote 1