Just became the owner of the total of 21 fighter slots.

bjornmma1

Ok, it's official now: I'm addicted to this game ! :P

I just bought the 4 extra fighter slots that I could buy to bring it to the total of 21 fighter slots. I hope Mike spends my money well ! :P

It feels good to have so many fighters! Let's hope I have some true top talents in my ranks and that I can keep playing this game for a very long time as I really enjoy it a lot!

• Upvote 6

Addicted,..OK Phew,..I was hoping I wasnt alone in that . Nice moves on the 21 slots,.I dont think I could do that many

Cheers

I don't have 21 yet.. got 17... kinda burned out on new creations since they have killed so much of my VIP time.

I won't create too much 18 year olds soon. I want a balanced roster of 21 fighters to manage. I want prospects , a few 25year olds to be able to fight regular and a few old , but good, FA's to be able to have some 'top' fights .

I'd love to get FA's.. but with the current system without SnW free agent dibs it's impossible. I'm not ranked high enough.

Bwah, It's not impossible. I'm currently ranked about the same as you, and it's possible to pick up decent guys.

When I was ranked around 200-250, I was able to pick up Vlad and Chocolate Al... ;) I love those two :P

Ok, it's official now: I'm addicted to this game ! :P

I thought it was official before... hehe

Owning an org did the same for me. Now I check in every few hours. Glad to see others with the same problem :)

• Upvote 1

I thought it was official before... hehe

Owning an org did the same for me. Now I check in every few hours. Glad to see others with the same problem :)

I admit that becoming the owner of NYFN also was a huge accelarator in my addiction ;) And you gave me a great introduction to the game, so I started of on a good note .

Well I shortlisted what looks to be a good prospect.. hiddens don't look bad, morale sucks balls but that's probably due to being ignored for so long (last clothign looks to have been in August)... got about a day and a half.