The Hype Awakens - Trinity Is Here

GBK16

great news Another top org enters the fray :thumbup: .watch out evo since i see pretty soon with all that young talent be hitting there prime soon

we wish the best for trinity as they are evo's sister company. we work hand in hand with SF's, contracts, etc.

• Upvote 2

Seems that someone doesn't like the merger, but we are delighted to have such an overwhelming positive response to this news and we are delighted everybody loves the logo.

The Logo and Name change will happen when the merger is completed, so after Insanity's last event and when John moves over to the org.

I am gonna be kicking my ass into gear and will be doing weekly previews for our events, while John and Ryan are two of the best poster makers in the game imo so we will have an awesome poster each week. Add into this that we do Press Conference to review each event as well as keep people updated on any news and I think we can seriously provide one of the best orgs in the game.

We also have a competition underway currently for a new Championship Belt design which will see the winner earn $500k http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=53107

The amount of matchups possible with the fighters involved really makes it an exciting time for the org, and since Myself, Ryan and John all get along fantastically we feel this is an exciting time not only for the org in general and for the game, but for ourselves personally since we will be doing something new for all of us in working together.

• Upvote 5

Sadly, it is neither :P It however is from an eye, but not from Sauron. The pic was enlarged and the black part is the pupil, and blood flows in to create the effect. Been using it in the Insanity logo but the black part was always covered up. Maybe in the future we will touch it up and add in an anus instead

Oh, I thought is was a human heart beating but yeah good job

• Upvote 1