Groove Gear

popart

From the ashes of Kimura Klothing comes Groove Gear! Groove Gear is a fair trade, eco-friendly company made for the people, by the people. We've partnered up with Elexuz to give you some sweet designs! Groove will sell the remaining Kimura Klothing stock throughout the end of the month, and will be replaced by all new Groove Kits.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Quick Update- havent had a computer recently, so its been hard to upload any new designs. The best i can do until I get a new computer is maintain. Also, you cannot renegotiate sponsorships to offer more money on mobile, you can only select offer same sponsorship. However, once i get a new computer i will also be increasing every current sponsorship.

Quick Update- havent had a computer recently, so its been hard to upload any new designs. The best i can do until I get a new computer is maintain. Also, you cannot renegotiate sponsorships to offer more money on mobile, you can only select offer same sponsorship. However, once i get a new computer i will also be increasing every current sponsorship.

Why not use your internet explorer on your phone? I do that when I need to replace equipment