Official UFC Camp League 2018

MasterLeader

Exciting times - were you guys after each other last year?

Just a reminder - 8 hour time limit per selection, please send your next two picks before going to sleep to speed up the process otherwise the draw will continue without you (post 8 hour limit) and you will make your selection on your return.

No, I had the #1 pick, Rei had #14. But we did have some guys the others wanted, mostly Choi (who was a major bust for points this year)

Ironically Choi is headlining the first event of the 2018 season.

You normally pick very sensibly so I’m a little concerned for round two.

This year didn't work out at all unfortunatly. Two champions stripped, one person leaving the UFC, one retiring. And my #1 pick went 0-3 Hoping to do better this year xD

This year didn't work out at all unfortunatly. Two champions stripped, one person leaving the UFC, one retiring. And my #1 pick went 0-3 Hoping to do better this year xD

I remember looking at teams after the draft last year and thinking yours was the strongest.

Yoel Romero, Jimmie Rivera & Ian McCall proved to be dreadful picks for me and I think they were my 1,2 & 5

I'm not sure how much I am liking 1st pick but here we go.....

Francis Ngannou (50K)

I still want Stipe to win because I really like him but Francis has a good chance, fights this month and even if he loses he likely beats everyone else in the division.

Francis Ngannou (50K)

I still want Stipe to win because I really like him but Francis has a good chance, fights this month and even if he loses he likely beats everyone else in the division.

there goes one of my top 3 picks this time :D

hahaha ..exactly .. I want Stipe to win and u know beak that curse thingy of heavyweight title defenses stuck at 2

but as u said, the only challenge for him at heavyweight as I see now is Werdum (if he lands the takedown)

camp NorthernNinjas up next

1) RozzaD - Francis Ngannou
2) NorthernNinjas
3) Fallen Angel
4) 1rstSaint
5) MasterLeader
6) Timqwe
7) Rei
8) Gonzasco
9) Humble
10) Aylib
11) Jacman
12) JLP
13) LeonStolz
14) TheyCallMeNeon

15) TheyCallMeNeon
16) LeonStolz
17) JLP
18) Jacman
19) Aylib
20) Humble
21) Gonzasco
22) Rei
23) Timqwe
24) Master Leader
25) 1rstSaint
26) Fallen Angel
27) NorthernNinjas
28) RozzaD

Might be a good idea to keep this format goin after each of us take a pick so others can easily see who has been picked and when they are next up..

Francis Ngannou (50K)

Had a feeling he wouldn't make it to my pick lol.

Gutted fallen angel didn’t pick the next few would gone quickly! Having to wait till the end of next round for my next pick sucks lol... I have one guy/girl in particular that I really want