LEGACY! Cement your LEGACY! Tourney

rjs2442

240k Cement Your Legacy Weight Classes  

11 members have voted

1. 1. In an effort to see if we can increase interest I would like to see what other weight classes managers would be interested in signing fighters up for. If you have more then 1 fighter eligible (240k ID) please vote for each weight class you could enter

My bad again, guess Im out of it today hahahahaha

If you do make it 35 instead of 40k add me in, if not good luck I'll see what else I can come up with...

:)

My bad too sorry, I missed it where it was mentioned about dropping to 235.

• Upvote 1

3 years ago this would have filled in a day. Two years ago in 2 days. Last year it still would have filled in less than a week. I don't know if its because how fubared the economy is or just the dwindling # of players.

Louie, can we run it with 8 and lower the prize pool?

• Upvote 1

3 years ago this would have filled in a day. Two years ago in 2 days. Last year it still would have filled in less than a week. I don't know if its because how fubared the economy is or just the dwindling # of players.

Louie, can we run it with 8 and lower the prize pool?

Sorry I did not see this post, let me look at it but I think we can

I have couple of guys in Legacy who could join, but they have fights allready..

Both in 205, so other could join Ivan Kuznetsov id245860, maybe?

Will look at your guys tonight, I am not thinking we get this going now until late October so they can get the fights in they have booked and maybe even one more.

wow i super shock this didn't fill up.I suppose you have to options now.I think jlp idea is good to run 8 and drops the prizes or even better combine the 2 decision into one at 205 .The other way you have one big 16 man tournament combine the 185 and 205 guys and fight then all at 205.For the money on offer i don't think anyone will mind.I prefer this way since a big tournament like that will get everybody energize including your self.I don't think to 8 man tournaments will cut the mustard .

I think there the only solutions left tot try to save this thing .Again super shocked this didn't fill

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay guys, I have given this some thought and based on the lack of interest I am going to have to put this on hold. Will try again in a couple months. I really dont like the idea of splitting it down to 8 from 16, that to me is like half assing it and I dont wanna do that. I will put this out there again later in the year and see if we get more interest to run it full steam at that time. Sorry for letting everyone down on this

• Upvote 1

Sorry for the delay guys, I have given this some thought and based on the lack of interest I am going to have to put this on hold. Will try again in a couple months. I really dont like the idea of splitting it down to 8 from 16, that to me is like half assing it and I dont wanna do that. I will put this out there again later in the year and see if we get more interest to run it full steam at that time. Sorry for letting everyone down on this

No worry's .Only way of saving it if you what would be to have everybody compete at 185 that will be 16 fighters in total and only paid the prize for that .Which is plenty :thumbup:

No worry's .Only way of saving it if you what would be to have everybody compete at 185 that will be 16 fighters in total and only paid the prize for that .Which is plenty :thumbup:

I will take a look at this over the weekend, it definitely could be a possibility however not guaranteeing it right off the hop