What is your fight sport experience?

bjornmma1

A bit over 4 years of Muay Thai under various Thais in Los Angeles...just went to Thailand for the first time earlier this year. Only one smoker event so far...on 12 hours notice after drinking and smoking the night before. Hadn't trained (much less sparred) in about 6 weeks. Needless to say, I gassed in about 30 seconds and the fight got stopped in the 2nd round haha.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Did kickboxing for 5-6 months when I was 14 years old and won an 8 man (under 18 years) tournament. I had to give out on going to a bigger stage because I had back problems since I was 10 years old. The doctor forbidden me to do any contact sport after the tournament. :(

And there is no possible way to heal up your back and go on?

I did two years of Shotokan karate and five or six years of MT. I also did some MMA/BJJ training meanwhile i did MT, but i dont recall for how long. Basicly i decided that it was funnier to just punch people in the face instead of rolling around on the floor with them.

• 3 weeks later...

BJJ green belt (I'm 15)

Second place in the Abu Dhabi World Professional Jiu Jitsu Championship

State Jiu Jitsu Champion (FGJJ- Brasil)

Second Place State Jiu Jitsu Championship (3x)

Abu Dhabi Trial Champion

Second Place Abu Dhabi Trial

6 Years of Judo practice

3 Years of Kickboxing practice

I wouldn't want to meet you in a bar.
  • Upvote 1

Black belt in Tae Kwon Do (Trainer was a former British and European champion) 2 years of MMA training culminating in a couple of inter clubs which weren't judged but I dominated one and the other was really fun to be in