What the f*ck is this sh*t?

Uf, i was wondering, after i created account here, why is there only 700 ppls online daily from more than 30k? 80% profiles what i as checked was inactive. But why? After 4 days in game i know why, and its same reason why i quit this sh*t. At first, game is so slow, heavy-foot and totaly and not provided an easy survey. Ok, ok, thats not big deal, and it could be ez to adapt. But then i read from some "helpfull" guy who tells me i should train nothing else than condition for many weeks before i start training normaly. Then i should not take fights so often, cause its not good for energy. FOR REAL? Can you name me a single sportman in 18yo who training only cardio and nothing else for months and he is able to manage a fight allready? Ok, ok, its a game, it have its own rules and conditions. So when this sh*t is only game and have nothing to do with reality, tell me why the f*ck i cant fight 10, 20, 50 fights a day? Why should i wait months for fight? Man, this game have good idea, but concept what they created is so f*cking bad, boring and absolutly inacurate. So now i get it, why this crap have so low numbers of active players. Good bye, i will not play this boring sh*t, where boxer can beat BJJ wrestler in 1st round after 4seconds of fight :))))))))))))))))))

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 16

Cutting through the toxicity of this comment, and relating to the pace of the game i personally really enjoy how this game is slow paced.

I'm in a position where i can't play for more than 20-30 minutes a day, this game allows you to do that and still progress quickly. You can play as much or as little as needed.

If you were having 50 fights a day the excitement of the game would be completely drained within a week and you'd burn out.

Plus, what's better than seeing a prospect that you've invested a lot of real time into nurturing and training, becoming a top level fighter? - I havent had that yet, but its the goal :)

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Uf, i was wondering, after i created account here, why is there only 700 ppls online daily from more than 30k? 80% profiles what i as checked was inactive. But why? After 4 days in game i know why, and its same reason why i quit this sh*t. At first, game is so slow, heavy-foot and totaly and not provided an easy survey. Ok, ok, thats not big deal, and it could be ez to adapt. But then i read from some "helpfull" guy who tells me i should train nothing else than condition for many weeks before i start training normaly. Then i should not take fights so often, cause its not good for energy. FOR REAL? Can you name me a single sportman in 18yo who training only cardio and nothing else for months and he is able to manage a fight allready? Ok, ok, its a game, it have its own rules and conditions. So when this sh*t is only game and have nothing to do with reality, tell me why the f*ck i cant fight 10, 20, 50 fights a day? Why should i wait months for fight? Man, this game have good idea, but concept what they created is so f*cking bad, boring and absolutly inacurate. So now i get it, why this crap have so low numbers of active players. Good bye, i will not play this boring sh*t, where boxer can beat BJJ wrestler in 1st round after 4seconds of fight :))))))))))))))))))

You must be fun at parties.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Dear Mr. Hrasko,

Any feedback is always highly appreciated and used as a potential way to even further improve the game.

If you love feedback just as much as I do, then please find underneath some valuable tips.

1/ Using caps lock, very little punctuation, curse words,.. all make for one very angry looking message, sent by someone with an IQ under 80 and/org age under 12.

2/ A game that pleases every single person has not been invented yet. If you can come up with such game however, then you will become one rich man/toddler.

3/ Slow but with quality is often better than quick and bad. Has your imaginary girlfriend not told you about that yet?

4/ When you give up after 3 fictional fights, then it does not look very good for your real life ambitions if you have any.

Perseverance is stubbornness with a purpose. Great things can come from it, but it seems like you unfortunately will never experience that in your life.

5/ Go play FIFA on amateur level, FC Barcelona VS UCD AFC.

Given your above mentioned feedback about MMA Tycoon, this should be a very rewarding option for you.

Kind regards

Bjorn

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Toxicity? Critisism isnt toxicity at first. At second, you are writing that you have no time for a game so you play 20min a day. And than you write about prospect and invested a LOT of real time. So you dont have time, or you invest LOT of time to game? And if you wanna tell me, this is right way how this game should work, just answer me, WHY IS THERE ONLY 700 ppls online daily from 30k? WHY IS THERE 80% of accounts inactive, when game is perfect? Man, if you will think about it this all give you a sense how "good" is this game :) Anyway i dont get your point about 50 fight per day. Whats the difference when game will be faster? Who the f*uck care that you dont have enough time for a game? You still can play, but if you dont have time, you should not be able to reach same lvl as players who playing more than you. Its same as training. Train 20min a day, and train 3x daily for 1hour. IT will be different outcome after few week of training, right? And at last, can you name me a single sport or sportman where/who they train only cardio, but he can go to fight? Man, there is so many unlogic sh*t, that makes this crap unplayable for more than 2-3days. And if you look at most of accounts they played 1-5days and go off, same as me, so when there are few players(like you) who thinks game is good, it doesnt mean it is good for real :) This is my last post, i go off from this crap site... wish you good luck in 4sec figths after months spended by cardio training :))))))))))))))))

• Downvote 11

Toxicity? Critisism isnt toxicity at first. At second, you are writing that you have no time for a game so you play 20min a day. And than you write about prospect and invested a LOT of real time. So you dont have time, or you invest LOT of time to game? And if you wanna tell me, this is right way how this game should work, just answer me, WHY IS THERE ONLY 700 ppls online daily from 30k? WHY IS THERE 80% of accounts inactive, when game is perfect? Man, if you will think about it this all give you a sense how "good" is this game :) Anyway i dont get your point about 50 fight per day. Whats the difference when game will be faster? Who the f*uck care that you dont have enough time for a game? You still can play, but if you dont have time, you should not be able to reach same lvl as players who playing more than you. Its same as training. Train 20min a day, and train 3x daily for 1hour. IT will be different outcome after few week of training, right? And at last, can you name me a single sport or sportman where/who they train only cardio, but he can go to fight? Man, there is so many unlogic sh*t, that makes this crap unplayable for more than 2-3days. And if you look at most of accounts they played 1-5days and go off, same as me, so when there are few players(like you) who thinks game is good, it doesnt mean it is good for real :) This is my last post, i go off from this crap site... wish you good luck in 4sec figths after months spended by cardio training :))))))))))))))))

Jesus christ, you are thick. Time as in over X amount of days, not X hours PER day. Done with replying to you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This game is a thinking man's game.....A patient man's game..... I used to hate this game as a kid when I didn't have money or patience. However I came back to the game when I was older and could appreciate it for what it is a text based for the long haul type of game imo. Outsmarting my opponents and creating business partnerships & rivalries with different manager is fun for me. Reading an using strategy is fun for me. I don't have time anymore to play video games for 8+ hours a day I have to cultivate my future. I suggest you play Xbox or PS5 games because they'll be all more fun for you. However if you like to learn I suggest you stay. Up to you. :yes:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

you said in your first post you were quitting this boring game. Why are you still here?

• Upvote 1

10 cardio is still a common build with top managers as it seems.

If Im not mistaken thats how Grumpy coaches his mentees?

Yes...this is how the vast majority did it way back.

The reasoning was this: (which still hasn't been answered fully, to me.)

Cardio and Weight Training were not hampered in any way by class size or energy level (specifically meaning that you could set an entire week of Cardio, and it didn't impede gains by being above 90% or below 70%). Also, Conditioning and Strength, when combined with the proper high-level supps, raised faster than the other Physicals during CT. So, it only made sense to use the points on the slower ones that WERE hampered by class size and energy level, and go minimal one the 2 that don't, since they were faster anyway.

This was the way.

Granted, there were a few guys that did it the other way. BUT...

I asked in another thread...has this been changed? The Cardio/Weights/Energy level part. Cuz if it has been changed, I suspect a lot of the older managers coming back (myself included), noobs that are mentored by veteran managers that employ this protocol, and those just out of the loop, will feel like they wasted a bunch of time on Cardio/Weights.

Yes...this is how the vast majority did it way back.

The reasoning was this: (which still hasn't been answered fully, to me.)

Cardio and Weight Training were not hampered in any way by class size or energy level (specifically meaning that you could set an entire week of Cardio, and it didn't impede gains by being above 90% or below 70%). Also, Conditioning and Strength, when combined with the proper high-level supps, raised faster than the other Physicals during CT. So, it only made sense to use the points on the slower ones that WERE hampered by class size and energy level, and go minimal one the 2 that don't, since they were faster anyway.

This was the way.

Granted, there were a few guys that did it the other way. BUT...

I asked in another thread...has this been changed? The Cardio/Weights/Energy level part. Cuz if it has been changed, I suspect a lot of the older managers coming back (myself included), noobs that are mentored by veteran managers that employ this protocol, and those just out of the loop, will feel like they wasted a bunch of time on Cardio/Weights.

Recently created fighters are at learning speed peak. Some managers dont want to waste this with training physicals since they dont speed down up to way far up in the game. If you put 100 cardio you can back to back spam secondaries right from the beginning.

ALSO, I dont remember there being a speed, balance and agi CT coach back then, just (general) CT.

This might have changed the meta as well, since now you can buff up these stats training

But that is not a consensus, even among peaked managers. As I said at Edwardsfan suggestion thread, show me another 10+ yo game in which fans still havent debugged the engine. This shit is DENSE

yeah i remember when we got the specific ct coaches put in. general consensus (st the time) was they still trained a bit slower than cardio/weights, and were governed by class size and energy. again, not everyone did that, even back then...just some insight as to why the op was told to train cardio first...which admittedly, is boring af lol. i always throw in a couple 22's and 25's just to get low level fights happening while some of the "studs" marinate.

• Upvote 1

For me the game can be a bit slow at times, but an easy remedy to that is QFC fights and QFC tournaments. Keeps you busy and relativley even competition. Overall I think the game is paced very well, and you have a lot of say in how often your fighters fight. 50 fights a day is a bit ridiculous to expect though lol. As far as training, you can decide how you want to train guys, nobody is forcing anyone to not fight unless they have elite cardio or any specific stats, its just general advice so that you don't accept fights with an out of shape fighter and then your fighter gets fucked up because he gassed in 2 min. Kinda like IRL.

I'm good with pace of fighting but feel training speed needs 25% - 33% increase universal. The fastest learners should be able to compete in the top orgs by 21-23, and not just vs each other or slower learners barely older than them.

This... It works that way in real life the game should work the same way. Look at Edmon Shahbazyan/Jon Jones etc