• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 Demo

Demo

White Belt

• Manager
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 08:43 PM

Well done to all the fighters that took part in the Test of Wills II particularly the new champ Mathias Wendel who beat Skrtic in the 170 title fight which ended quickly enough after less than a minute when Wendel landed a beautiful right hand to open Skrtic up and it was game over after that!  List of the other winners on the night are as follows:

170 lbs 5 Mathias Wendel Drogovan Skrtic KO (Punch) 1 00:54 170 lbs Title

135 lbs 3 Martin Sedlacek Ted Cruz Submission (Triangle) 2 02:55

155 lbs 3 Kreemo Dada Rudi De Bruin TKO (Punches) 1 00:13

145 lbs 3 Pat Michaels Carlos Andrade Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

205 lbs 3 Isajah Free Adam Vierhoven Submission (Armbar) 1 03:54

170 lbs 3 Larry Haggus Billy Fotherby Submission (Armbar) 1 02:38

170 lbs 3 Khabib Nurmagoduv Ethan Wright TKO (Strikes) 3 03:32

135 lbs 3 Michael Collins Theodore Barnett TKO (Strikes) 1 02:51

170 lbs 3 Henry Shaw Paulo Rodrigues TKO (Strikes) 1 01:08

170 lbs 3 Luis Fernandes Hal Joseph Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

Next event to take place is this Saturday and is JBL 3 Budo V Dee and is a full 10 fight card.  There are two titles on the line for this event the 205 and the 265 titles with Budo defending his title which he won on the 14th July and the 265 title which is currently vacant which is being fought over by Standup V Drunk.

Main event

Thay "Sleeping Pill" Budo        Bobby "Sovereign" Dee

Record 5-0-0 (W-L-D)            Record 6-0-0 (W-L-D)

15286846848534.png 15w12.jpg

This looks to be a very evenly matched pairing and both of these lads have yet to taste defeat in the ring - that is going to end (probably very painfully) for one of these guys on Saturday.  Budo is the defending champ and has is not showing any fear of losing his title by defending it so soon after winning it recently. Budo despite his nickname is an animal in the ring and has won all his fights by way of TKO/KO strike or punches.  Budo is a man that likes to throw a punch and has serious power in his arms he is also very accurate with his hands and doesn’t miss too often when he throws a punch. Budo doesn’t like going to ground whereas Dee is the opposite and all his wins whilst coming the same way as Budo by TKO/KO he has won his fights with ground strikes rather than staying upright.  This will be interesting to see if Dee can take Budo out of his comfort zone and bring him to the canvas where Budo may struggle. Budo is absolutely miles better than Dee in boxing but Dee shades it in MT and BJJ. This really should be an interesting fight. I’m gonna tip Budo to retain his title

Verdict:    Budo

Next title is the 265lbs category and its Fighter V Drunk.

Standup Fighter        Punch Drunk

Record 5-0-0 (W-L-D)        Record 4-0-0 (W-L-D)

14760593138760.png             20w14.jpg

I’ll have to admit that I love both of these fighters names and well done to both managers for their imagination.  This is Canada versus the Netherlands and we’ll see if the travel over from Montreal takes anything out of Drunk. This is the maiden title fight at this weight and it should be a great fight.  Neither of these lads has lost to date and both will be hoping to take the belt and another scalp at this event. Fighter has won 4 out of 5 of his fights by way of TKO and despite his name doesn’t try to spend much time standing during fights he has decent wrestling so he tends to try to take the fight to the canvas and finish it out from there.  He doesn’t tend to finish his opponents quickly but has the engine to wear them down over a couple of rounds if he is allowed! Punch Drunk on the other hand is the complete opposite fighter and has won all 4 of his fights by way of KO with one ending in fantastic fashion with a superman punch taking out Teempson - Go Drunk…..

Drunk has ended all 4 of his previous fights in round one with his longest fight only lasting 1.50mins.  This is a man that really knows how to hit. This fight is going to be interesting with Fighter wanting to hit the canvas and Drunk trying to stay standing where he has the boxing and MT advantage.  Fighter is the better wrestler so if he can get Drunk down he will win. I have to say that I fancy Drunk to get the title on Saturday.

Verdict:    Drunk

Next up with no title at stake but don’t expect them to show any mercy is Inu V Cohle.

Shiba "Woofu" Inu        Ruston "Taxman" Cohle

Record 2-2-0 (W-L-D)        Record 3-0-0 (W-L-D)

41a2.jpg                  32w41.jpg

Inu is fresh from a defeat in his title shot against Takashi so he will be looking to bounce back with a win against Cohle who is off the back of 3 wins in a row.  Inu has won his 2 fights by way of Submissions and has lost to a KO Punch and a decision in a fights where both fighter spent more time on the ground rolling around than Neymar in a Brazil match!  Cohle is a former lawman but turned to MMA when he ran into a bunch of corrupt cops in Texas. He is known as the taxman because he has a personality everyone loves to hate, and who doesn’t hate the taxman?  He has won all his fights by way of Submission, and as fights very similarly to his opponent on Saturday so this could go all the way at the weekend. Cohle has much better MT and boxing than Inu who shades him on the Wrestling and BJJ fronts. Cohle looks a little tired so if this goes over a couple of rounds he could be in trouble and he will need to try to keep the fight standing for as long as possible to make his MT and boxing advantage count and try to keep off the canvas.

VERDICT:    Cohle

Next up Laperierre V Neckbreaker

Ian Laperierre            Slammy Neckbreaker

Record 3-0-0 (W-L-D)        Record 4-1-0 (W-L-D)

34b1.jpg 15265777823149.jpg

Ian is 3 and undefeated to date and has won his fights in a variety of manners, KO punch, Submission and Decision.  He is a great wrestler and is strong as a bull and has taken many’s the punch and stayed standing. His Opponent Neckbreaker has won his 4 fights by way of TKO and KO by way of strikes and one by Punch.  He is a good wrestler as well but enjoys throwing punches as well either standing or striking on the canvas, he is good at both. These two fighter are inseparable when comparing skills but Neckbreaker slightly edges it on the MT side which will help him if he can get Laperierre to the canvas.  Given how even these lads are I’m torn but will go with Neckbreaker as I think he can use his wrestling ability to get Laperierre to the ground and then try to hammer him into the ground using his MT

Verdict:    Neckbreaker.

And now the summary of the rest of the event and my personal predictions

Shoemaker        V    Dark

3-1-0 (0 NCs)             2-1-0 (0 NCs)

Verdict:    Shoemaker

Point            V    Wine

2-0-0 (0 NCs)            1-4-0 (0 NCs)

Verdict:    Point

Steve Jr        V    Peralta

Debut                2-0-0 (0 NCs)

Verdict:    Peralta

Daldo            V    Padilla

1-0-0 (0 NCs)             0-2-0 (0 NCs

Verdict:    Padilla

Claessens        V    Ward

1-3-0 (0 NCs)             1-3-0 (0 NCs)

Verdict:    Ward

Miles            V    Dikoume

2-2-0 (0 NCs)             2-1-0 (0 NCs)

Verdict:    Dikoume

I should have my bookie odds up shortly so if anyone wants to gamble on the results please feel free to use my bookies Lou Zitall

Good luck to one an all and will we see 2 new champs on Sunday or will Budo be put to sleep by Dee???

Setanta King

#62 Demo

Demo

White Belt

• Manager
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 08:54 PM

guys bookies open for business if you want to bet on this event name Lou Zitall (http://www.mmatycoon...kersmanager.php)

1532639746final%20bookies.gif

#63 Demo

Demo

White Belt

• Manager
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:18 PM

JBL 3 Budo V Dee was a massive success with a sell out crowd watching Budo retain his title and seeing Punch Drunk win the inaugural 265lbs title.  Well done to both fighters and managers. Will anyone be able to knock Budo from the top spot??

Summary of the night is as follows:

*** 205 lbs 5 Thay Budo Bobby Dee TKO (Strikes) 2 00:24

***  265 lbs 5 Punch Drunk Standup Fighter TKO (Strikes) 2 00:58

185 lbs  Shiba Inu Ruston Cohle Submission (Kimura) 1 04:26

135 lbs  Ian Laperierre Slammy Neckbreaker Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

205 lbs  Jordon Shoemaker Michael Dark TKO (Strikes) 1 02:58

135 lbs  Brayden Point Timothy Wine TKO (Strikes) 1 02:56

145 lbs  George Steve Jr Manu Peralta TKO (Strikes) 1 01:33

155 lbs  Moese Daldo Juantamo Padilla Submission (Armbar) 1 00:49

155 lbs  Matteo Claessens Mickey Ward Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

185 lbs  Marcel Dikoume John Miles Submission (Americana) 1 00:24

Next big event is JBL IV Takashi V Sireika this coming Saturday night.

Saku Takashi            Arnoldas Sireika

Record 4-0-0 (W-L-D)        Record 3-0-0 (W-L-D)

41a1.jpg 6w18.jpg

Top of the bill is the 185lbs title fight with Takashi the current holder of the belt in this weight class.  The pretender to the throne is Sireika who hails from Lithuania and is 3 fights undefeated and will be hoping to bring home the title belt on Saturday.  Saku iwon the belt just under a month ago when defeating Shibu Inu in a tightly fought contest which went to a decision which went his way. Saku is a grinder with 3 of his wins going to decisions with only his debut win coming by way of TKO Strikes.  Saku is a good wrestler and his fights to date seem to be spent on the canvas mainly with Saku using his remarkable wrestling skills to his advantage he is a persistent fighter as can be seen from his fights going the distance and he will take his time trying to improve his position to try to get the submission from his opponent.  Sireika has won his 3 previous fights by way on TKO X2 and Decision. He is a very different fighter to Saku and will probably try to keep the fight standing where his Wonderful MT skills will come to the fore. He is a heavy handed fighter hows to to end fights so lets see how this one goes. If Sireika can keep out of range of Saku’s takedowns the title will be his!

VERDICT:    Sireika

Mabo Dada            Generic Guy

Record 6-0-0 (W-L-D)    Record 2-0-0 (W-L-D)

23b12.jpg 19w12.jpg

Dado is the undisputed champ of the 135 lbs division and has a fantastic streak of 6 wins to his name with no defeats.  He won the title for this weight in the middle of July when defeating Sedlacek in JBL 1 by way of decision after 5 rounds of war.  He has won 3 of his 3 fights by way of TKO Strikes and the other 3 by way of Decisions. He is powerful man and is a fantastic puncher with more punches landing than miss and when he connects he really connects!   You could ask some of his previous opponents how hard he hits but to be honest they wouldn’t be able to tell you as he has caused more cases of amnesia than a night of drinking single malt Irish whiskey cause! His opponent on Saturday is one of my guilty pleasures in JBL and I love the name for this guy Generic Guy, he is however anything but generic when it comes to his talent showing beating one of my fighters in his previous outing when he threw nearly 170 punches in clinches with my lad, I don’t know how Collins stayed standing to only lose by decision in the end the battering he took. He is a very accurate boxer and the majority of his punches/strikes actually hit their target so I think this should be a great fight on Saturday.  Both of these fighters are evenly matched except in the MT department where Generic Guy has the advantage. I can smell an upset here :)

VERDICT:    Generic Guy

Unai Vencedor            Manny "Reaper" Johnson

Record 4-0-0 (W-L-D)          Record 3-1-0 (W-L-D)

8b8.jpg           15267578275495.jpg

2 good fighters are next up and both of these could be title contenders if they can get a good run going.  Unai had 4 wins from 4 and has won three by way of TKO Strike and on by KO so he certainly knows how to hit!  Manny is similar other than he lost one fight by way of KO but other than that has won by either TKO with one decision going his way.  Reaper likes to clinch with opponents then open them up when he can but he can also go toe to toe with another fighter and trade blows when required and enjoys a good brawl.  Unai has a tendency to end his fights early and likes to brawl as well so this fight could be an old school toe to toe with whoever has the most capacity to soak up damage being the winner of this one.  Johnson is the much better boxer and BJJ with Unai showing more talent in the MT and wrestling departments. If this fight stays standing then I would expect Johnson to win but is it goes to the ground Unai’’s superior wrestling might shade it for him

Verdict:    Johnson

Seol Ki Hyon             Jake "The Fat Sibling" Jones

Record 3-0-1 (W-L-D)        Record 1-1-0 (W-L-D)

40w20.jpg     38w13.jpg

Hyon is undefeated to date with the only “blemish” being a draw when the judges were unable to separate him and Knock Out.  His wins were by way of TKO strike, TKO cut and a unanimous decision in his debut fight. He likes to get in close and use his remarkable MT to is advantage, however he has been known to stay at distance and pepper punches at his opponent, quite accurately too I’d have to say!  Jones has only one win and one loss to his name and his win was by way of KO Punch when he threw only 3 punches with 2 landing and absolutely destroyed his opponent after only 20 seconds of round 1! His only defeat was when he was kept on the canvas so he will need to try to stay on his feet if he can in this fight where he can use his boxing talent to his advantage although with Hyon’s MT skills this could backfire.  I really can’t call this one and if I was to have a choice I would probably call it a draw but I’m gonna slightly favour Jones on this fight.

Verdict:    Jones.

I will preview the rest of the fights separately if I get time and will post them here

#64 Gator001

Gator001

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 566 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:21 PM

guys bookies open for business if you want to bet on this event name Lou Zitall (http://www.mmatycoon...kersmanager.php)

Link is showing user left the game?

#65 Demo

Demo

White Belt

• Manager
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:29 PM

lol have obviously made a mess of something I have absolutely not left the game!

#66 Demo

Demo

White Belt

• Manager
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 07:25 PM

figured out what I did wrong the odds are now up for this event.

#67 Demo

Demo

White Belt

• Manager
  • 34 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:40 PM

The last event saw Mabo Dada lose his title fight against Generic guy but it was a fight that went to the wire with only a judge's decision separating them at the end.  The other title was won by Arnoldas Sirekia who destroyed Takashi in the first round of their fight. Other results on the night were as follows:

Arnoldas Sireika Saku Takashi TKO (Strikes) 1 02:56 185 lbs Title

Generic Guy Mabo Dada Decision (Unanimous) 5 05:00 135 lbs Title

Unai Vencedor Manny Johnson KO (Punch) 1 00:52

Seol Ki Hyon Jake Jones TKO (Strikes) 2 03:52

Mark Steve Jr William Norman KO (Punch) 1 04:22

AKimbo Cutt Jack Nasty TKO (Strikes) 1 00:27

Frank Stallone Pat Michaels Submission (Kimura) 1 03:58

Diego Oriola Robin Good Submission (Americana) 1 00:26

Sao Alela Ethan Wright KO (Punch) 3 03:59

Bubba Jones Victor Viriato KO (Punch) 1 01:1

Well done to all concerned and I can see a rematch brewing between Generic Guy and Dado!

Next up is Test of Wills III in the Hard Knocks arena in London this Saturday.  The 155 lbs title is on the line on the night with the holder Alexandre facing the challenge for the belt from De Bruin.  Alexandre won the title only just under a month ago when defeating Bader to take the belt.

Tiago Alexandre        Gideon "Scorpion" De Bruin

Record 3-0-0 (W-L-D)         Record 2-0-0 (W-L-D)

27b1.jpg 6w4.jpg

Alexandre as the title holder has it all to lost on the night but from a look at the challengers energy bar 3 days out he could do with a few days in a spa surrounded by a team of masseuse’s (happy endings optional) to get the energy levels back up or he might not make it into the cage this weekend!  Alexandre is 3 wins from 3 fights and has won all but his debut in the first round. He likes to take the fight to the floor and 2 of his wins have been by way of submission. His standup skills are not impressive when pitted against De Bruin who has the much better Boxing and MT skills on show, I would fancy De Bruin to take the title from Alexandre if he was on top form but if he makes it to the fight I can only see one winner on Saturday.   

Verdict:    Alexandre

"The Viking" Erik Erikson        Finnick Skywalker

Record 4-0-0 (W-L-D)            Record 1-0-0 (W-L-D)

1w16.jpg      40w11.jpg  

This is an all American tussle taking place in London, The Viking has an exceptional record coming into this fight with 4 wins from 4 however he looks a little grumpy at the moment for some reason and his morale is quite low - he could do with a private jet trip with a “friendly” stewardess to cheer him up :).  The Vikings has a big engine and likes to get in close to cause damage when clinching and in his his last bout managed to land every one of his punches when clinching. He is a good wrestler as well so he is not unknown to collapse a clinch to do some of the old reliable GNP when required, so he has a couple of strings to his bow.  His opponent on Saturday is a relatively unknown fighter from New York who has only won once to date (it was however his only fight :)). Skywalker (star wars fan manager methinks?) however threw nearly 100 punches in his last fight with a large majority hitting their target and it was only down to his opponents ability to soak up punishment that allowed the fight to go on for so long!  This is hard to call but with Skywalker on the crest of a wave psychologically and with his superior MT this might shade the fight in his favour when clinching as both of these fighters are even enough other than the Vikings superior talent when it comes to boxing.

Verdict:    Skywalker

Next up is the pairing of Sedlacek and Machida

Martin "The Python" Sedlacek        Lyodo "Karate Kid" Machida

Record 5-1-0 (W-L-D)                Record 2-1-0 (W-L-D)

34w22.jpg              31w45.jpg

Python has the better record of thest 2 fighters with 5 wins and only one loss, his only loss coming in the title fight against Dado which was no disgrace as Dado is a tough fighter.  All of his wins have been by submissions which is how he earned his nickname of the the Python. He has ended 4 of his wins in the first round so he is a man that likes to come out of the blocks early and hard.  His defeat was to Dada who kept the fight standing despite Sedlacek trying over 50 takedowns so this could be the key to defeating him on Saturday. Machida has a decent record to date coming into this fight and has 2 wins from 3 fights to date, his 2 wins have been by TKO and KO’s.  He is determined and has some decent wrestling skills so is a force to be reckoned with. I think Sedlacek should shade this fight here but he will need to be careful as Machida is the better BJJ fighter so Sedlacek might not get it all his way if the fight ends up on the floor (which I suspect it will !)

Verdict:    Sedlacek

Chet "The Master" Bader        Kreemo "Goat" Dada

Record 2-1-0 (W-L-D)            Record 1-0-0 (W-L-D)

5b2.jpg 31b19.jpg

Looks like an interesting fight on paper with the relatively untested Dada facing the Master on Saturday.  Dada won his debut fight last time out by way of TKO punch after only 13 seconds and showing his absolute class when ending the fight with a couple of combo’s that put de Bruin on his back!  Bader is coming to this fight off the back of a title defeat against Alexandre so his morale is not as high as Dada’s at present. Other than this defeat Bader has won his two fights by way of submission he has a good chin so should be interesting to see if he can take some of Dada’s punches and stay standing :).  Dada is much better in boxing, MT and wrestling but Bader really excels in BJJ so this could be an interesting fight but my gut says that Dada is likely to end this fight very early

Verdict:    Dada

Top         V    Balkan

Verdict:    Top

Free        V    Hassan

Verdict:    Hassan

Haggus    V    Nurmagoduv

Verdict:    Haggus

Dikoume    V    Rabenu

Verdict:    Rabenu

Johnson    V    Ademayo

Verdict:    Johnson

Fotherby    V    Shaw

Verdict:    Shaw

Best of luck to all the fighters and my bookies has the odds on all the above fights if you want to fancy a flutter :). http://www.mmatycoon...kersmanager.php

#68 Powerfist

Powerfist

White Belt

• Manager
  • 16 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:20 PM

Hmm...Erik looks a lot like my fighter Pat Michaels...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users