It is a sad day for America

SteelPenn

I don't like labels, really.

prefer just to think of myself as individual that resorts to logic in most scenarios. with individual thoughts and perspectives and opinions on each subject, that isn't persuaded by what others think or the public opinion of the majority of 'group'.

I agree 100% Unfortunately most people are unable or refuse to use critical thought.

• 1 year later...

Trump is not the worst candidate, there have been much more worse candidates and PRESIDENTS than him, he is ok, he is not Hoover or T. Roosevelt ofcourse, he dont have his physique, but the mentality is there.

But ofcourse, if you listen to Saturday Night Live all day, Trump is certainly the worst candidate ever.

PS: the more the mainsteram media attack a person, the more it mean he is the right person.

LMAO.

The Drumpf turd is going to jail and taking everyone around down with him! :us:

Fuck him and fuck every single one of his supporters...

The MAGA logo just took on a new meaning ...

"My Ass Getting Arrested" :whoosh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Trump is my President.... and if you live in the usa... hes yours also... hows that feel bitches =)

Your President is a crook... Hes getting arrested soon and same applies for most his family.

They will be sentenced, there after ruined and you are going to disappear back under that same humid pile of turd, you came crawling from.

Ho does that feel BITCH! . :whip:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your President is a crook... Hes getting arrested soon and same applies for most his family.

They will be sentenced, there after ruined and you are going to disappear back under that same humid pile of turd, you came crawling from.

Ho does that feel BITCH! . :whip:

I agree!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LMAO.

The Drumpf turd is going to jail and taking everyone around down with him! :us:

Fuck him and fuck every single one of his supporters...

The MAGA logo just took on a new meaning ...

"My Ass Getting Arrested" :whoosh:

you sound quite hurt by Trump are you illegal immigrant -- lol ----- Trump isn't going anywhere but back to the whitehouse in 2020

everyone sounds so butt hurt over Trump but he has done nothing but make america better, by either fixing our broke trade system and economy -- putting america first the very thing he was voted in to do ---- there is no russia collusion crap all he done was pay off two whores -- nothing that most of government hasnt done already and wasted millions upon millions of tax payers money doing so from their own sex slush fund

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

After the death of George H.W. Bush there are only 5 living U.S. Presidents:

Carter
Clinton

George W Bush

Obama

Putin

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Do you even live the states? I find it a little ridiculous someone from Denmark is this possessed with trump.

Fascist minded fucks are a concern of mine, regardless where on the planet they reside.

When they finally get what they deserve.... Fills my old heart with Joy. :yes:

Again, Fuck him, fuck every single one of his followers and other like minded people, globally.

Merry Christmas to everyone else! :santa:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Fascist minded fucks are a concern of mine, regardless where on the planet they reside.

Again, Fuck him, fuck every single one of his followers and other like minded people, globally.

Well said. Merry Xmas

• Upvote 1

What's your definition of fascism? What laws/policies has Trump enacted that you think are fascist?
  • Upvote 1

What's your definition of fascism? What laws/policies has Trump enacted that you think are fascist?

Little separation of State and Corp.... Society driven by and for the benefit of large companies... Corporatism

But that's an old definition.... Trump is more of a wannabe dictator in a land, where its all but impossible to convert from democracy to another state of rule

So, they try to force the rule of democracy in their favor by the way the Republicans forced Gorusch and Kavanaugh through.

That is a scary thing for your democracy and those partisan moves can come back later, to bite the Republicans in the ass..

But, with his 17 separate investigations into various aspects of Trumps criminal handling, both prior and after taking office.

What blows me away is the willingness of his ignorant supporters, to betray their country and everything it stands for.

But the good thing is that those supporters have never been an actual majority of the US voters... A simple fact.

Trump himself is just a simple idiot, only thinking of himself and his .

The true fuckbuckets are still sitting on the Senate majority (until 2020 at least), while the others lost Congress.

The Neo cons who ruled the Republican party in the Bush era were bad, while the current fuckers don't seem to give a fook about

what the U.S.A stands for, nor the majority of its residents.... Making global moves, weakening the status of the USA and alienating its historical friends.

Hence, good riddance to this illegitimate and criminal current government of the USA, when Muller is finished.

And good riddance to the Trump organization, after the various State AG's are finished pulling it apart.

Merry Christmas and hopefully a GREAT NEW YEAR in 2019. :santa:

Lets flush this smelly turd of a illegitimate government, down the toilet, where it belongs. :yes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Little separation of State and Corp.... Society driven by and for the benefit of large companies... Corporatism

But that's an old definition.... Trump is more of a wannabe dictator in a land, where its all but impossible to convert from democracy to another state of rule

So, they try to force the rule of democracy in their favor by the way the Republicans forced Gorusch and Kavanaugh through.

That is a scary thing for your democracy and those partisan moves can come back later, to bite the Republicans in the ass..

But, with his 17 separate investigations into various aspects of Trumps criminal handling, both prior and after taking office.

What blows me away is the willingness of his ignorant supporters, to betray their country and everything it stands for.

But the good thing is that those supporters have never been an actual majority of the US voters... A simple fact.

Trump himself is just a simple idiot, only thinking of himself and his .

The true fuckbuckets are still sitting on the Senate majority (until 2020 at least), while the others lost Congress.

The Neo cons who ruled the Republican party in the Bush era were bad, while the current fuckers don't seem to give a fook about

what the U.S.A stands for, nor the majority of its residents.... Making global moves, weakening the status of the USA and alienating its historical friends.

Hence, good riddance to this illegitimate and criminal current government of the USA, when Muller is finished.

And good riddance to the Trump organization, after the various State AG's are finished pulling it apart.

Merry Christmas and hopefully a GREAT NEW YEAR in 2019. :santa:

Lets flush this smelly turd of a illegitimate government, down the toilet, where it belongs. :yes:

Like the Clinton foundation and others are so clean, lmao -- they are all corrupt, talk about russia this and that Hillary along with other democraps colluded and sold russia nuclear material now if russia was so bad and harmful to the world why the fuck did they do it? money is why ------ Difference between Clintons and Trumps is Clintons got their money from drugs and have dirt on the entire government and cia that is why they are untouchable they have gotten super rich and powerful off of cocaine they are the true POS

democraps do worse things then repubs in government you cry about them forcing judges, lmao -- dems do same shit if they in control, unreal the hypocrisy from them

not to mention Haiti is still waiting for all those millions upon millions of dollars the clintons raised for them and never got -- lol

Both Republicants and Democraps are the same, that’s why I vote third party.

• Upvote 3

Both Republicants and Democraps are the same, that’s why I vote third party.

that is the truth but third party doesnt stand a chance never has and probably never will, but there is a chance it could but since you don't like Trump then you wouldn't like the only way I think it could work -- Ross was only one to even make a slight chance and it never really was a chance -- all parties are corrupt though, my whole point is Trump ran on Trade reform, VA reform, Prison reform, Tax cuts and major deregulation's and has delivered on them all and many more not even mentioning the economy -- he fell one brain dead vote short on repealing obummer care and short on the wall / immigration only two he hasn't delivered on but he is still fighting like hell tooth and nail to get those done -- he is doing what he ran on and that is my whole point