UOC Presents: The Undisputed Manager I Tournament

Reserved

got a question

The date will be August 28th. Since it's a Sunday,

no managers will be able to gain advantages by creating a fighter early.

August 18th - Creation of Fighters

so is the creation date the 18 or the 28?

You have two dates not understanding or we can make them on either dates

Oh look, I have both Gaybomb and GayRad on my case. I will have you lads know that I have a semi final fight coming up in a tourney :yes: but yes apart from that my record is very bleak in tourneys.

No. He is 0-5-1. He fought my boy who landed 51 strikes to 13. Was called a draw.

You mad? :shades:

aren't u like 0-5 in tournaments? looool.

And J bomb we have a tourney fight coming up elsewhere. A certain win for the King Slayer I believe lol

I hope to cross paths with one of you two or Kole in this tournament!

Will this be Single or Double Elimination?

Single Elimination

got a question The date will be August 28th. Since it's a Sunday, no managers will be able to gain advantages by creating a fighter early. August 18th - Creation of Fighters so is the creation date the 18 or the 28? You have two dates not understanding or we can make them on either dates

Aug 18th, just a typo in that earlier part.

Poor Rory has been hanging out with Splash. Talking about gay like it is an insult instead of an acceptable reality for a large group of people... ;)

lol you know i didnt mean it like that! Also, Splash? how dare you; i'd probably rather hang out with brainsmasher, at least I could laugh at his general beliefs.

Correct in the first, just teasing, I know you're not being a cbomb ;)

The second... don't make me choose between being double fisted by Andre The Giant and then watching every episode of Georgie Shore or between watching every episode of Geordie Shore and being double fisted by Andre The Giant.

Correct in the first, just teasing, I know you're not being a cbomb ;)

The second... don't make me choose between being double fisted by Andre The Giant and then watching every episode of Georgie Shore or between watching every episode of Geordie Shore and being double fisted by Andre The Giant.

http://airstre.am/dopamine72/Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

That was fast xD, so can we adjust the date and create a fighter now and star training them? XD

Kind of hope not; was under the impression of a mid August creation, and joined accordingly. Can't release another fighter for another 10 days.

Ohh, there might be a manager in the same situation like you sir. But it's not up to me so we'll still wait for the announcement :) I was just over excited :))

Single Elimination

Aug 18th, just a typo in that earlier part.

Thanks for clearing that up. I know some douche would have complain about it so just wanted to point it out before they find something to complain about. cheers

Signups arent full yet. I only count 30 guys. It's possible I missed someone. But either way, schedule is staying the same. This way anyone who planned to release a fighter or something can still go as planned w/o being rushed.

That sounds good