The Agency

The Agency  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the idea behind "The Agency"?

2. 2. Do you plan on working / have worked with "The Agency" in any way (be it as an org or a manager or anything else)?

3. 3. If you've worked with "The Agency", how would you rate your experience with us?

• 5 stars.
    • 4 stars.
    • 3 stars.
    • 2 stars.
    • 1 star.
    • I haven't worked with "The Agency" yet!

That's right, welcome to the introduction thread for MMATycoon's first fighter agency!

On a suggestion from Qrash and after some testing, I've decided to go ahead with this concept.

What we at The Agency can offer managers and fighters is:

- A "one-stop-shop" for whatever you may need!

- You tell us what goals / plans you have for a fighter and we make them happen. For example, you could message us saying you're looking for a top-notch 155 lbs division for your fighter with a minimum pay for x/y/z and we'd go and find the right org for you. Alternatively, it could be that you want to find a small private gym in say Tokyo for X amount of money a week and we'd do it for you. It could also be something like wanting a private jet flight set up which we would again, get done for you.

- We'll also be maintaining something of a superfight database where we'll store fighters looking for superfights and arrange for opponents for them through it. This is mostly to get superfights organized without having to go through 6 people and multiple forum threads!

Whats the catch? None at the moment! In the long run, we'd be looking to charge a small nominal fee and what not but for now, we'll operate free of cost to both build up the agency and really understand if there's a market for this!

At the moment, I'm the only one running the agency though I am looking for a few collaborators. If you're interested, give me a shout. Lastly, I wanted to explain who I am and what I've done in case you don't know me well:

- I co-ran the #1 org in the game (the original Blitz) for about 2 years and then helped run Ascension for a while (mostly recruiting)

- I've opened up multiple nutrition companies and taken them to #1 multiple times (Blitz Formula 5000, Blitz Formula 5000 Cardio, 160! and I even had a hand in Hells 160 Recovery)

- I co-founded the biggest corporation in the game spanning over 6 cities with 6 top orgs and a bunch of other stuff (Blitzkrieg).

- I was a former #1 manager (reached there 5-6 times) with multiple fighters to hit top 10 p4p (though my best was only #6 p4p I think).

At the end of the day, I bring a vast amount of experience on both sides of the org market (as an org owner as well as a fighter manager) and I can definitely get you way better deals than you will imagine since I know exactly how much an org can earn these days.

Over the last few days, we've already started handling business for a few fighters. Here are fighters who we've worked with in the past:

• Les Grossman (62102) - Best Rank: 483 P4P
  • "Bang Bang" Barry Scott (95468) - Best Rank: 316 P4P
  • Stu "The Kid" Ungar (43880) - Best Rank: 6 P4P
  • Mark "The Potato Pacman" Pineda (56995) - Best Rank: 946 P4P.
  • Yance Sackett (23408) - Best Rank: 9 P4P
  • Kupke De Vries (52003) - Best Rank: 12 P4P

And here are the managers currently signed up with us:

• Dirk Copeland (33432) - Best Rank: #7
  • Stoned Man (32501) - Best Rank: #12
  • Gale Hawthorne (22636) - Best Rank: #3
  • Keefe Cullen (25824) - Best Rank: #11
  • Ital Scratch (27948) - Best Rank: #2
  • Drake Bradstone (35002) - Best Rank: #138
  • Dead Disney (60524)- Best Rank: #148
  • Gerardo Rossi (14022) - Best Rank: #12
  • Sean McDonnel (25903) - Best Rank: #26
  • Julian Cisneros (28671) - Best Rank: #108
  • Alexi Zaitev (31763) - Best Rank: #468
  • ZyD XyD (69734) - Best Rank: #784
  • Jonathan Brookins (57223) - Best Rank: #27
  • Joshua Donovan (29967) - Best Rank: #14

Previous Lists (cleared now):

Currently looking for a contract:

Currently looking for superfights:

If you run an org and would like to sign one of the above fighters, please message me! The charges are Hype/Pop Average * 20 for a superfight and Hype/Pop Average * 40 for a longer contract.

If you're interested in our services for your fighters, message me and we'll proceed from there.

If you have tried out our services and liked / disliked it, please do leave a review here!

We can get you deals better than you can imagine, just give it a shot, you have nothing to lose!

Also, this thread was delayed by a week due to inability to come up with a name. This is a temporary placeholder, suggestions are welcome!

I'll also be doing a weekly mailer with updated lists and other updates from the agency. If you'd like to be on this mailer, please inform me.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thanks, the credit for the idea has to go to Qrash, simply brilliant I tell you!

I'm looking for people to collaborate on this so if you want to do something like this, message me and lets work together!

I need help finding a couple private flights in June. My fighter buakaw kit needs a flight from Vegas to LA and back for his fight on the 10th. Fox mulder needs a flight from Vegas to New York and back for his fight on the 16th. And Cosmo Kramer needs a flight from Vegas to St. Pete's and back for his fight on the 16th. Let me know if you can help lol.

Thanks, the credit for the idea has to go to Qrash, simply brilliant I tell you!

I'm looking for people to collaborate on this so if you want to do something like this, message me and lets work together!

Nice thinking Qrash.

I turned management of my fighters War Machine and Yance Sackett over to Hysteria 6 months ago or so and he has done an amazing job. I still set the sliders and handled the training etc. but let Hysteria set up the fights he felt would be most beneficial for my fighter. His relationships with top orgs and knowledge of contracts and rankings is second to none in this game and he was able to get fights i couldnt make happen on my own. If I ever find the time to get back into this game I will definately be using this service. :drunk:

- I co-ran the #1 org in the game (the original Blitz) for about 2 years and then helped run Ascension for a while (mostly recruiting) -LOL :youwish:

- I've opened up multiple nutrition companies and taken them to #1 multiple times (Blitz Formula 5000, Blitz Formula 5000 Cardio, 160! and I even had a hand in Hells 160 Recovery) -LOL :yeahright:

- I co-founded the biggest corporation in the game spanning over 6 cities with 6 top orgs and a bunch of other stuff (Blitzkrieg). -LOL :youwish:

- I was a former #1 manager (reached there 5-6 times) with multiple fighters to hit top 10 p4p (though my best was only #6 p4p I think). -LOL :youwish:

-LOL :youwish:

-LOL :yeahright:

• Downvote 3

Reach would like you to track us down some fighters in the following divisions :

BW

FW

LW

WW

MW

LHW

HW

SHW

So I guess Reach would like you to recruit some new fighters for the company as a hole. We do have certain divisions in need of fighters moreso then others. Can you help a brotha out?

I'll also be doing a weekly mailer with updated lists and other updates from the agency. If you'd like to be on this mailer, please inform me.