Ironman Fight Club - Official Thread

Alfred

k, well I'm not going to work with someone who calls me a piece of shit

Release my fighter and I'll go elsewhere

I called you a sack of shit not a piece of shit, this encompasses a much vaster range of shit a mere piece could not contain all that is your ego. You get treated with respect when you treat others with respect. "You have 4 days" delivering a public ultimatum instead of just shooting me a message in game. If you want to instigate conflict I'm not going to back down just, because you feel entitled, all you had to do was be polite and you get a polite answer, even as irritated as I was I gave you an explanation for what was going on. Feel free to take your hissy fit to another organization, a real man will hold onto the IFC belt while you go fight powderpuffs somewhere else.

Come on now boys, lets all play nice. I think Ninja's was just in character mode and I'm sure Eric is just sick to death of the never ending, ungrateful, rude and inconsiderate people that seem to play this game (not saying Ninja's is that, just saying that I know that Eric is having to deal with a lot of that constantly)

Let's get Tower in the cage so that Bell can kick his ass and work his way to the title shot :shades:

• Upvote 1

I called you a sack of shit not a piece of shit, this encompasses a much vaster range of shit a mere piece could not contain all that is your ego. You get treated with respect when you treat others with respect. "You have 4 days" delivering a public ultimatum instead of just shooting me a message in game. If you want to instigate conflict I'm not going to back down just, because you feel entitled, all you had to do was be polite and you get a polite answer, even as irritated as I was I gave you an explanation for what was going on. Feel free to take your hissy fit to another organization, a real man will hold onto the IFC belt while you go fight powderpuffs somewhere else.

Go ahead and release my fighter then. No worries

I've never asked for a fight or declined a fight while I was here, you can ask Kd himself. I'm easy to work with and I was just trying to stir up a fight (which worked btw), but no worries, I dont mind going elsewhere

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Iron Man Fight Club - Official Rankings (15th July, 2018)

(Sponsored by IniTech Nutrition who stock both 160q Stamina Fuel and 160q Muscle Bulk along with their pioneering Chaos Energy 160q Recovery sup)

Lightweight (155lbs and under)

#Champ (Ch) Jax Thomas (9-3, W,W,W,W,W, 169lbs)

#1 (1) Uri Gellar (23-6, W,W,W,L,L, 158lbs)

#2 (2) Soul Shadow (9-4, W,W,L,W,W, 162lbs)

#3 (3) Abdel Mumu (10-2, W,L,W,W,W, 155lbs)

#4 (4) Gosha Lopez (8-3, W,L,W,W,W, 135lbs)

#5 (5) Evgeni Lomachenko (13-9, W,W,W,L,W, 152lbs)

#6 (6) Harry Entei (11-5-2, W,W,W,L,W, 155lbs)

#7 (7) Klaus Chugman (15-4, L,L,W,W,W,W, 130lbs

#8 (8) Feihck Tiote (8-5, L,L,W,W,L, 164lbs)

#9 (9) Mister Island (13-8, L,W,L,L,W, 145lbs)

#10 (10) Mike Van Rijn (14-8, W,W,W,L,L, 163lbs)

#11 (11) Dumba Diame Jr (8-5, W,L,W,L,W, 157lbs)

#12(12) Tzwrtzos Peidis (8-5, L,W,W,L,L, 165lbs)

#13 (13) Daniel Sainty (11-11, L,L,L,W,L, 150lbs)

#14 (14) Anton Touchard (8-3, L,L,W,W,W, 168lbs)

#15 (15) Randall Jackson (2-2-1, W,D,W,L, 157lbs)

Middleweight (155lbs to 205lbs)

#Champ (Ch) Ispa Murhaa (10-0, W,W,W,W,W, 194lbs)

#1 (2) Luther Jones (23-3, W,W,W,W,W, 197lbs)

#2 (4) Arany Dali (10-2, W,W,W,L,W, 221lbs)

#3 (5) Dennis Fisher (5-1, L,W,W,W,W, 207lbs)

#4 (6) Light Heavyweight (24-5, L,L,W,W,W, 220lbs)

#5 (7) Roman Divac (11-2, W,L,L,W,W, 198lbs)

#6 (1) Mew Choo (15-3, L,W,W,W,L, 191lbs)

#7 (8) Brooklyn Brawler (14-6, W,L,W,L,W, 190lbs)

#8 (9) Terje Warholm (9-5-1, W,W,W,W,L, 220lbs)

#9 (3) Alexander Porto (14-9, L,W,W,W,W, 180lbs)

#10 (11) Chara Zaad (11-10, W,W,L,L,W, 210lbs)

#11 (10) Ribociclib Kisqali (10-4, L,L,W,W,L, 220lbs)

#12 (12) Ed ONeill (6-4, L,W,W,L,W, 196lbs)

#13 (13) Duc Minh Pham (9-4, W,W,W,L,W, 175lbs)

#14 (14) Damien OQuinn (11-6, L,L,W,L,W, 216lbs)

#15 (15) Mike Megaton (13-3, W,W,W,W,L, 224lbs)

Heavyweight (205lbs and over)

#Champ (Ch) Naiki Nekele (14-4, W,W,W,W,W, 268lbs)

#1 (1) Big Murha (9-2, W,W,L,L,W, 219lbs)

#2 (2) Super Heavyweight (23-4, L,W,W,W,W, 280lbs)

#3 (3) Iain Tower (11-1, W,L,W,W,W, 275lbs)

#4 (4) Grigori Rasputin (19-4, L,W,W,W,L, 241lbs)

#5 (5) Steve Butabi (10-4, W,L,L,W,L, 290lbs)

#6 (6) Vladimir Impaler (12-4, W,W,W,L,L, 270lbs)

#7 (10) Fanta Coco (11-4, W,W,W,W,L, 230lbs)

#8 (8) Japa Koniu (9-5, L,L,W,W,L, 235lbs)

#9 (9) Schmorgen Biscuit (11-7, L,L,W,W,L, 222lbs)

#10 (7) Urban Go Bucks (6-3, L,W,W,L,W, 255lbs)

#11 (11) Naoise Durnin (6-2, W,W,W,W,W, 205lbs)

#12 (12) Hamish McTavish (8-6, L,W,L,L,W, 292lbs)

#13 (13) Taz Bandichoo (9-10, L,W,L,W,W, 240lbs)

#14 (14) Albert Van Rooy (7-5, W,W,W,L,L, 256lbs)

#15 (15) Patrick Thompson (7-3, W,W,L,W,W, 270lbs)

**Rankings are determined by hype/pop, p4p rank, win/loss record and a few company internal criteria. Rankings will typically be updated at the end of each week**

IFC MW 33 Thomas vs Gellar

(July 18th, 2018 - King Theatre - Los Angeles)

Prelims

Fight 1 - Middleweight Division

0-1 IFC (7-9, 210 lbs) Dirk “13in” Diggler VS 1-2 IFC (2-2, 192 lbs) Virgulino Ferreira Da Silva “Lampiao”

For our first fight of the evening 30 year old Diggler takes on the young 21 year old Da Silva and try to recover from his loss in his IFC debut. Diggler definitely put up a fight in his debut making it all the way to the third round before being knocked out and despite being 30 years old he is far from done with his mma career. Opposite him is a young fighter who has high expectations placed on him, but has not lived up to them since joining the IFC. So far he has only won his debut and definitely would like to get back to winning. This fight centers around whether or not Da Silva can maintain his feet, because if this fight hits the ground as I expect it to, Da Silva will lose rather quickly.

Fight 2 - Heavyweight Division

1-1 IFC (8-4, 265 lbs) Anthony “The Animal” Griffith VS 8-12 IFC (8-12, 238 lbs) En “Metal Priest” Esch

Next on our card Griffith a relative newcomer is taking on long time IFC fighter En Esch in the heavyweight division. Griffith came over to the IFC from the KOFC and has gone 1-1 so far looking pretty good in each of his fights so far. He will have to be better than good in this fight to beat Esch who has been looking much better recently now that his training has really started to bear fruit. I would even pick Esch as the favorite going in due to Griffith’s last loss coming via cut considering Esch excels in the clinch.

Undercard

Fight 3 - Heavyweight Division

1-1 IFC (7-6, 298 lbs) Bob “The Feast” Snapp VS 5-6 IFC (5-7, 300 lbs) “The Phenomenal” Orgasmic Bliss

Starting off our undercard we continue the trend of somewhat new fighter versus long time IFC fighter as Snapp takes on Bliss. Snapp wowed people in his debut fight winning with a spectacular superman punch, but he then came in flat against Babyara and was KO’d early in the first round in the next fight. This fight will ultimately decide whether he comes away with more wins or losses in his initial contract. Trying to Give Snapp another loss is Bliss who finds himself 1 win shy of having a neutral record in his IFC career. He has looked good against some upper tier fighters, but has found himself unable to beat those fighters at the top. While this fight will not prove he can make it into the rankings it will keep him from losing the position he has held in the hierarchy for a long time.

Anyone watching this match will need to pay close attention to the wrestling skill of each fighter as Snapp will want to keep his feet the whole fight, because Bliss definitely has the advantage on the ground. I expect Snapp to come away with the victory given Bliss’ history against strikers with wrestling equivalent to his own, but this is in no way a gimme and Snapp will have to fight hard to come away with the win.

Fight 4 - Heavyweight Division

5-10 IFC (12-11, 281 lbs) “Red Ribbon Armys” Android Seventeen VS 6-0 IFC (7-2, 270 lbs) Francisco “The Count” Babyara

Next Seventeen makes his triumphant return to the IFC octagon against the undefeated(in the IFC) Babyara. Seventeen probably wishes he could reset his IFC record now that he is returning, but even with his poor record he has looked better and better as of late even managing to find himself in the #1 challenger fight which he lost to the man who would become champion. Trying to spoil Seventeen’s return is Babyara who has flown under the radar so far, but has amassed himself a very impressive record, but has built less hype than one would expect due to the lack of fanfare. However, he has been a very impressive fighter and slow and steady seems to be doing the trick for him.

This fight looks pretty equal, although Seventeen has better wrestling, he has mostly utilized it to keep his feet as opposed to trying to take opponents down. However, in his last fight he showed that he has the ability to try and as such Babyara will have to watch out for that possibility. I expect Seventeen to hand Babyara his first loss, because of the roughly equal striking and large advantage in wrestling, leaving Seventeen many options in how he chooses to fight.

Fight 5 - Middleweight Division

2-3 #11 IFC (10-4, 220 lbs) Ribociclib “CDK4/6” Kisqali VS 7-4 IFC (7-8, 185 lbs) Sascha “Widow Maker” Koniezko

Smack dab in the middle of our night our first ranker for the evening makes his appearance as Kisqali tries to hold off Koniezko as he attempts to reclaim his position in the top 15. Kisqali’s 2-3 record does not inspire worship, but all 3 of his losses came against top 5 fighters and should be taken with a grain of salt.Koniezko has only recently fallen out of the top 15, but his track record is less impressive as his losses did not come against those at the top, but against fighters who were struggling to make the rankings.

This looks to be a very close fight as each fighter is technically equal with just one fighter having more concentration in wrestling and the other in muay thai. Kisqali’s more impressive resume definitely leads to him being the favorite, but Koniezko should be hungry to reclaim his position on the rankings and could surprise people.

Fight 6 - Lightweight Division

7-3 #4 IFC (8-3, 135 lbs) Gosha Lopez VS 9-3 #2 IFC (9-4, 163 lbs) “Dark and Light” Soul Shadow

Closing out our undercard is an amazing fight that pits the fourth ranked Lopez against the second ranked Shadow in a rematch from earlier in their careers. In their first fight Lopez managed a guillotine submission victory early in the second round, but it was a very high level fight and could have gone either way. Since their last fight Lopez has been continuing to perform well even defeating the former champion Chugman in his last fight. However, the fact that he lost to Tiote while Shadow defeated him definitely casts shade on those who expect the repeat. Shadow has managed to supplant Lopez as the higher ranked fighter coming in this time around having only 1 defeat in his last seven fights.

Lopez and Shadow are very similar fighters in how they go about their fights in the fact that they try to exploit the enemy fighter’s weaknesses. This fight will almost certainly end up on the ground due to Lopez’ wrestling, but Shadow is not much worse off in a ground contest and may have the advantage if he can close the distance standing. However, Lopez definitely has the advantage given his extra year and more of training, but it will be an exciting fight where we get to see if the gap in skill between the two fighters has closed or not.

Main Card

Fight 7 - Lightweight Division

15-4 #7 IFC (15-4, 130 lbs) Klaus Chugman VS 2-1 #11 IFC (8-5, 157 lbs) “Touch of Death” Dumba Diame Jr

Our main card starts off with a bang as former champion Chugman tries to go at it with Dare’s TWGC tourney winner Diame Jr. Chugman looked like he was the next super champion after his stable mate Choo’s run in the openweight days, but unfortunately he ran into Mumu and lost his belt. He then followed that loss up with yet another defeat, this time at the hands of Gosha Lopez. He will hope to halt this negative momentum with a win here over Diame Jr. However, Diame Jr wants to make sure this doesn’t happen. So far his only loss in the IFC came at the hands of Lopez and this tourney champion wants to try and add a championship belt to his resume, but he will have to win not only this fight, but many more in the future to do so.

This fight will be a fight in which both fighters get what they want. Diame Jr comes from a TWGC background and prefers going to the ground, while Chugman similarly wants the same. Diame should have the advantage standing by a large margin making him the one with the edge as he has both the striking and the ground game. If he can dish out enough damage standing he should come away with the victory.

Fight 8 - Middleweight Division

4-4 #4 IFC (24-5, 220 lbs) Light “Son of” Heavyweight VS 3-2 #5 IFC (11-2, 198 lbs) Roman “The Pain Train” Divac

Next we have two of only three fighters to have held the IFC middleweight Title belt. Heavyweight was the original person to possess the middleweight belt, but then lost the belt to Divac in his first title defense. Now we enter a fight where neither fighters holds the belt, but another chance at the belt possibly up for grabs. Heavyweight’s 4-4 record in the IFC makes him look like a mediocre fighter, but considering the fact that three of his 8 fights were title fights and the rest were all against top 15 fighters, one realizes that he has been going head to head with the best the IFC has to offer and holding his own. However, holding your own does not lead to a belt and he has much to prove if he wants a chance at the belt again. However, his opponent Divac is in the same situation as he also is trying to earn his way back up to a title fight after losing to Fischer and Murhaa.

This fight on paper looks like it will be one sided as Divac’s ability to work in the clinch is at an extremely high level. However, one only has to look at their previous fights’ result which ultimately ended in a decision to see that these fighters are both high level and this should make for a very fun fight to watch. However, Divac should have the advantage going in and as such I expect him to walk away with the win due to sheer clinch dominance.

Co-Main Event - Heavyweight Division

3-2 #4 IFC (19-4, 241 lbs) Grigori “The Monk” Rasputin VS 8-2 #1 IFC (9-2, 233 lbs) Big Murha

For our co-main event of the evening we feature a fight where we have one fighter trying to earn his title shot and another trying to recover from his title fight loss. Rasputin is one of those fighters who surprises me almost every time he fights as he does not look particularly impressive on paper and yet no one can argue against his position in the top 5 if you look at results. Coming up against Rasputin, Murha hopes to get his title shot against the man who supplanted Tower. The time is ripe for Murha as his biggest rival in the division (Tower) recently had a melt down with the organization owner resulting in his manager dropping him. With one on vacation and the other a free agent Murha looks to try and dominate a division without either of the fighters who defeated him originally.

As stated Rasputin almost always looks like a sure loss and this fight is no exception as Murha looks to outskill him in every regard other than muay thai. Due to this fact Rasputin almost has to fight it out in the clinch and hope for yet another shocking victory. Of course Murha is the heavy favorite coming in and him losing would definitely be an upset.

Main Event - IFC Lightweight Championship Title Fight

3-0 IFC Champion (9-3, 170 lbs) Jax “Punch” Thomas VS 3-1 #1 IFC (23-6, 158 lbs) Uri “The Bender” Gellar

Finally for our main event Thomas has his first title defense against the perennial #1 challenger Uri Gellar. Thomas shocked everyone when he defeated Mumu in a relatively one sided striking showdown. One would expect the only reason he would fail after defeating such a strong man would be due to sheer nerves at the prospect of his first title defense. On the other side is a man who is no stranger to being the challenger as he has played second fiddle to Chugman basically since joining the IFC. However, no one expect him to somehow remain in the #1 challenger spot once Chugman dropped and he has a lot to prove to maintain this position with so many new fighters climbing the power rankings.

This looks to be a relatively even match on paper with Thomas being only slightly better at everything except muay thai. This amount will give him the edge, but not one that a solid gameplan combined with experience can’t overcome so we can expect Gellar to put on a good showing and possibly surprise us by once again upending a division that has been going through champions left and right.

In every young fighters career they come to a fork in the road. 1 way is a winning record and going undefeated in an org. At that point when they experience their first loss it is up to them how they bounce back. Francisco The Count Babyara is at that bridge now.

He has done amazing so far in IFC and I would hate to see him fall down the wrong path after his first loss

Iron Man Fight Club - Official Rankings (21st July, 2018)

(Sponsored by IniTech Nutrition who stock both 160q Stamina Fuel and 160q Muscle Bulk along with their pioneering Chaos Energy 160q Recovery sup)

#Champ (Ch) Jax Thomas (10-3, W,W,W,W,W, 169lbs)

#1 (4) Gosha Lopez (9-3, W,W,L,W,W, 135lbs)

#2 (3) Abdel Mumu (10-2, W,L,W,W,W, 155lbs)

#3 (7) Klaus Chugman (16-4, W,L,L,W,W,W, 130lbs

#4 (5) Evgeni Lomachenko (13-9, W,W,W,L,W, 152lbs)

#5 (6) Harry Entei (12-5-2, W,W,W,W,L, 155lbs)

#6 (1) Uri Gellar (23-7, L,W,W,W,L, 158lbs)

#7 (2) Soul Shadow (9-5, L,W,W,L,W, 162lbs)

#10 (12) Tzwrtzos Peidis (8-5, L,W,W,L,L, 165lbs)

#11 (15) Randall Jackson (2-2-1, W,D,W,L, 157lbs)

#12 (NR) Tony Hibbert (6-2, W,W,W,W,W, 160lbs)

#13 (NR) Tommy Walcott (13-8, W,L,L,W,L, 140lbs)

#14 (10) Mike Van Rijn (14-9, L,W,W,W,L, 163lbs)

#15 (11) Dumba Diame Jr (8-6, L,W,L,W,L, 157lbs)

#1 (1) Luther Jones (23-3, W,W,W,W,W, 197lbs)

#2 (2) Arany Dali (10-2, W,W,W,L,W, 221lbs)

#3 (3) Dennis Fisher (5-1, L,W,W,W,W, 207lbs)

#4 (5) Roman Divac (12-2, W,W,L,L,W, 198lbs)

#5 (6) Mew Choo (15-3, L,W,W,W,L, 191lbs)

#6 (7) Brooklyn Brawler (14-6, W,L,W,L,W, 190lbs)

#7 (8) Terje Warholm (9-5-1, W,W,W,W,L, 220lbs)

#8 (9) Alexander Porto (14-9, L,W,W,W,W, 180lbs)

#9 (4) Light Heavyweight (24-6, L,L,L,W,W, 220lbs)

#10 (10) Chara Zaad (11-10, W,W,L,L,W, 210lbs)

#11 (11) Ribociclib Kisqali (11-4, W,L,L,W,W, 220lbs)

#14 (14) Damien OQuinn (12-6, W,L,L,W,L, 216lbs)

#1 (1) Big Murha (10-2, W,W,W,L,L, 219lbs)

#2 (2) Super Heavyweight (23-4, L,W,W,W,W, 280lbs)

#3 (3) Iain Tower (11-1, W,L,W,W,W, 275lbs)

#4 (5) Steve Butabi (10-4, W,L,L,W,L, 290lbs)

#5 (6) Vladimir Impaler (12-4, W,W,W,L,L, 270lbs)

#6 (7) Fanta Coco (11-4, W,W,W,W,L, 230lbs)

#7 (4) Grigori Rasputin (19-5, L,L,W,W,W, 241lbs)

#8 (8) Japa Koniu (10-5, W,L,L,W,W, 235lbs)

#9 (9) Schmorgen Biscuit (11-7, L,L,W,W,L, 222lbs)

#10 (10) Urban Go Bucks (6-3, L,W,W,L,W, 255lbs)

#14 (14) Albert Van Rooy (7-5, W,W,W,L,L, 256lbs)

**Rankings are determined by hype/pop, p4p rank, win/loss record and a few company internal criteria. Rankings will typically be updated at the end of each week**

• Upvote 1

IFC MW 34 Warholm vs Amana

(July 25th, 2018 - King Thatre - Los Angeles)

Prelims

Fight 1 - Lightweight Division

1-1 IFC (2-1, 140 lbs) Papa John VS 0-1 IFC (7-6, 161 lbs) Zach Assad

Opening our night off as always we have two fighters trying to overturn their position at the bottom of the rankings. John came to the IFC with only 1 victory under his belt, then proceeded to win one fight and lose another. He has shown both poor and strong points so far and this fight will prove yet another glimpse into what kind of fighter he is. Assad will be the foe he tests himself on. Assad has fought only once in the IFC losing to Miki Viki. He came to the IFC to try and make a name for himself, but will need to perform better than he did in his IFC debut if he wants to get anywhere. These fighters should be extremely close and we can expect a striking showdown that will start off our night with a bang.

Fight 2 - Middleweight Division

4-2, IFC (4-4, 192 lbs) Hanny “The Fist” Sledgehammer VS 1-0 IFC (1-0, 214 lbs) Jab Brown

Following up the striking showdown Sledgehammer takes on Brown that will be much more of a MIXED martial arts showdown than the previous fight. Sledgehammer has done pretty well for himself in the IFC coming back from his two straight losses in the QFC. He has largely relied on high activity with his striking to get a quick knockout. His opponent has fought only once, but managed to submit Beerus who is a potent jiu jitsu artist himself. With one fighter preferring to strike and the other having only a submission victory under his belt this fight could end up going to the person who can get it into his domain.

Undercard

2-0 IFC (3-2, 292 lbs) Mike Murhaa VS 2-4 IFC (4-5, 255 lbs) Vinnie Sixx

The first fight of our undercard pits Mike Murhaa versus Vinnie Sixx. Murhaa is on a three fight winning streak right now, two of which came against fighters in the IFC. Another win could put him in position to fight for a top 15 spot, where he wouldn’t be making an appearance opening the undercard, but even a position in the main card. Sixx is in the opposite position with 4 straight losses, he has not won since March and this elite boxer has to be analyzing his game to find out why exactly he is losing every fight.

Fight 4 - Lightweight Division

2-1 IFC (4-3-1, 149 lbs) Ethan Sheehy VS 2-3 IFC (10-6, 130 lbs) Gunter “Meat Hooks” Schultz

Next Sheehy tries to recover from his first loss in the IFC against the struggling Schultz. Sheehy is a fighter who I had extremely high expectations of when he joined the IFC partially, because the lightweight division had been rules by a black belt and Sheehy of course is the proud owner of such a belt. He seemed to be living up to those expectations, although he used his striking to do so. Unfortunately he ran into Hibbert in a fight where the winner was guaranteed a spot in the top 15, and wound up on the losing end. Now Schultz is in position to try and halt his three fight losing streak against Sheehy who could still be reeling from his loss at a chance in the top 15.

3-4 IFC (9-10, 176 lbs) Dex “The Assassin” Arial VS 7-1 IFC (7-2, 190 lbs) Braven “Lionheart” Harris

Taking us to the halfway point of our night Dex Arial tries to bring his record back to even against the very impressive Braven Harris. Arial has been floating around at the top of the unranked fighters in the middleweight division for some time now, but just can’t seem to crack the top 15. His most recent loss against Amana showed that he just might not be ready for the big time yet. His opponent, Harris has shown nothing, but impressive fights so far with the only black stain on his IFC record coming against Bogard. He, just like Arial is just outside of the rankings and had he defeated Bogard he would almost assuredly be in the top 15. While the winner of this fight isn’t guaranteed a spot in the rankings, a win here would have them knocking on the door that they have both failed to open before.

1-0 IFC (12-5, 160 lbs) Miki “The Viking” Viki VS 7-13 IFC (7-13, 167 lbs) Boyd “The Vanilla Og” Clark

Closing out our undercard the former champion Viki takes on long time IFC veteran Clark. Viki won the TBD championship belt two separate times in his career, once coming against the man headlining today’s card, Amana. Their are very few 23 year olds who can say they have held a championship belt once, let alone twice in their careers and we can expect the good times to continue for Viki even after joining the IFC. Clark wants to show Viki that the IFC isn’t the TBD and just, because he could become champion there doesn’t mean he will get anywhere near a belt in the IFC. Clark has been around since IFC 3 and although he hasn’t had the most successful run, he has started to pick up things of late with two straight victories. A win against an ex champion would go far in showing that he is much better than his record makes him appear to be.

Main Card

Fight 7 - Lightweight Division

1-1 IFC (16-8, 139 lbs) Dominique “Alligator” Bell VS 7-13 IFC (7-13, 160 lbs) Dave “Tightass” Brooksbank

Speaking of fighters who have been in the IFC for a long time, in the first fight of the main card newcomer Bell takes on the man who has been around since IFC 1, Dave Brooksbank. Bell looked good in his IFC debut, defeating Azevedo who himself is a middle of the pack fighter. His follow up match against Jefferson ended in a loss for Bell, but he still appears to be an upper middle level fighter at worst. Brooksbank has looked abysmal for so long that him appearing in the main card seems to be a fluke. However, his win over Niyotrong caused many fans to come out of the woodwork in support of this wily 30 year old veteran. While it seems late in his career for a run through the rankings, the fact that he has recently earned his black belt proves that he is still growing as a fighter and could make a run for the rankings.

Fight 8 - Lightweight Division

0-1-1 IFC (15-9-1, 162 lbs) Lazy Bastard VS 10-9-1 IFC (10-9-1, 150 lbs) Andy Bogard

Our eighth fight of the evening and yet another fight without a ranker as Lazy Bastard takes on Andy Bogard. Bastard has fought only one man since joining the IFC, tieing him in his debut with the organization and then losing the rematch. He was originally tied for that 15th spot in the rankings, but after losing the follow up match, his rival Randall Jackson took that position for himself. Bogard was also in the rankings up until recently, but his loss to FoodChain dropped him out of the running as well. Now both of these fighters find themselves outside of the rankings after getting a taste of the fame being a top 15 fighter brings. With each wanting to get back to the top, we can expect a great fight between two high level combatants.

Co-Main Event - Heavyweight Division

7-5 #14 IFC (7-5, 256 lbs) Albert Van Rooy VS 11-7 #9 IFC (11-7, 230 lbs) Schmorgen Biscuit

Finally in our Co Main event we have two top 15 fighters participating as #14 Albert Van Rooy tries to take a top 10 position away from #9 Schmorgen Biscuit. Van Rooy was not on anyone’s radar as a top fighter in the heavyweight division, but he has caught fire recently with three straight victories. His impressive muay thai has led to him winning many fights that he was considered disadvantaged in and he hopes to continue his climb. Looking to stop that climb is Biscuit who himself managed to climb into the top 5 before losing two straight against former champion Tower and former challenger Murha. Biscuit fell short in both fights, but proved that while he couldn’t get the win, he definitely was of a caliber to belong among the top fighters in the IFC.

Main Event - Middleweight Division

9-5-1 #7 IFC (9-5-1, 220 lbs) Terje “Nightmare” Warholm VS 1-0 IFC (9-6, 167 lbs) Lalama “Seal” Amana

For our main event of the evening, Van Rooy’s stablemate tries to continue the dominance against the newcomer Amana who won his IFC debut with an impressive knockout. Warholm looked like a middling mediocre fighter merely four fights ago, and now he finds himself all the way in the seventh ranked position in the IFC. His climb in the rankings came out of nowhere as he won four straight fights to make it to his current position. Trying to steal some of that momentum, Amana came to the IFC only recently, exploding onto the scene with an impressive knockout victory over Dex Arial. He has yet to win a championship belt despite two title attempts, and hopes to put himself in position to challenge for a belt once again in his new organization.

• Upvote 1

IFC 61 Heavyweight vs Bell

(July 28th, 2018 - Venice Beach - Los Angeles)

Prelims

Fight 1 - Lightweight Division

1-4 IFC (4-4, 156 lbs) “Tiny” Tim Greene VS 1-2 IFC (4-8, 156 lbs) “The Clobberer” Timothy Rex

IFC 61 opens up with a battle of the four (or one) win Tims as they try to earn their second IFC victory or 5th victory overall. Each has done very poorly since joining the IFC and find themselves at the bottom of the lightweight division and no hope of climbing much higher in the near future. Both are muay thai heavy fighters, but Rex should be the fighter with a pretty large advantage.

Fight 2 - Lightweight Division

8-6 IFC (8-6, 152 lbs) Sirimongkol Niyotrong VS 0-0 IFC (4-3, 147 lbs) John “Shit cbomb” Hetherington

Niyotrong looked like one of the strongest contenders in the lightweight division during the middle part of his career, winning 6 straight fights. However, now he finds himself fighting in the prelims against a man making his debut in the IFC. This transition came about, because he hit the wall that is the IFC rankers, and since has been on a win 1 lose 1 trend. Hetherington is the man who wants to earn the win and force Niyotrong to continue his stagnant trend. He is coming over to the IFC after having 7 fights in the QFC with mixed results. As it is his first organization it will be a major test for the 23 year old and he has a lot to prove.

Undercard

Fight 3 - Lightweight Division

8-8 IFC (8-8, 154 lbs) Wolfgang Lee Roth VS 1-2 IFC (4-3, 162 lbs) Al “The Butcher” Swearengen

Opening up our undercard the 30 year old Roth takes on 25 year old Swearengen in a fight between two bottom half fighters. Despite being so low in the rankings Roth has earned himself 2 fight of the night and 4 submission of the night awards,but unfortunately he just hasn’t managed to learn fast enough to ever become a truly top fighter. His opponent Swearengen has been gradually improving and although on a two fight losing streak his skill set seems to be getting better and better. This fight won’t draw huge amounts of fans, but we can expect a solid fight with little chance of it going into a decision.

Fight 4 - Heavyweight Division

4-2 IFC (7-6, 237 lbs) Jan Schrijber VS 1-3 IFC (6-4, 265 lbs) “Heart of Darkness” Hercules Fortier

For our fourth fight of the evening we finally have two elite fighters who could possibly challenge for the top 15. Schrijber left the IFC two days after Christmas and has finally decided to return to the place of his origin to try and pick up where he left off at. He managed a 4-2 record, beating some of the people who now find themselves in the rankings. Standing in the way of a his successful return is the highly hyped, but disappointing so far Fortier. As an elite wrestler Fortier had enormous hopes placed on him and even had a position in the top 15. Unfortunately the pressure proved too much and after his successful debut he has now lost three straight fights and really needs to pick up a win to try and turn things around.

0-1 IFC (4-2, 220 lbs) Gannicus The Gladiator VS 8-11 IFC (8-12, 210 lbs) James “The Nervous” Gregor

Following up the elite wrestler we have a bout between two elite boxers as Gannicus takes on Gregor. Gannicus made his debut only recently, falling victim to Tay’s striking and ultimately getting knocked out in the second round. As an ex champion in the KFC, Gannicus has very high expectations for himself and is out to prove that even in an organization like the IFC he is one of the best. Going up against him is Gregor who has had trouble stringing wins together, losing 4 fights more than he has managed to win. However, he is an elite boxer and his striking is not something you can ignore and expect to come away with a win.

6-6 IFC (8-7, 142 lbs) Jonathan “Money Shot” Davis VS 2-0-1 #11 IFC (2-2-1, 157 lbs) Randall “Black” Jackson

Closing out the undercard the red hot Davis takes on Jackson who has yet to lose since joining the IFC. Davis looked to be at the end of his rope losing 6 straight fights, but now he has won 4 straight 3 of which came after switching managers. His success as of late has relied completely on his striking and he is a truly exceptional boxer, but his ground game is questionable at best. Trying to halt Davis’ climb is Jackson who has fought 3 times so far since joining the IFC, twice against the same man. He is a fighter who has the technique to challenge those at the top, but has been unable to build a big enough fan base to challenge just yet.

Main Card

Fight 7 - Middleweight Division

3-0 IFC (4-0-1, 215 lbs) Ture “Submarine” Torped VS 10-13 IFC (10-13, 178 lbs) Steven “Steamroller” Kennedy

We start off the main card right as the undefeated Torped takes on long time IFC veteran Steven Kennedy. No one really took note when Torped joined the IFC and he had little expectations placed on his back, but now three fights in and he has yet to lose. He relies almost completely on solid striking, but has wrestling enough to keep the fight standing. Kennedy has been around since IFC 1 and even had the open weight championship belt for a short duration. However, at 30 years old he is one of the oldest fighters in the IFC and is struggling to stay relevant amongst all the younger fighters who have been taking over the rankings.

Fight 8 - Heavyweight Division

9-12 IFC (9-12, 300 lbs) Greg “The Gronk” Bell VS 1-0 IFC (9-6, 285 lbs) Wolfgang Ubensplikt

For the second fight in a row a fighter who participated in IFC 1 is taking on an opponent undefeated in the IFC. Bell has also been around since the very first card, but has managed to stay relevant for the most part muddling about at the bottom of the top 15 trying to hold his position among the top heavyweight fighters. His opponent Ubensplikt only recently made his debut within the organization defeating Blowkarski in the first round. This ground technician is one of the few people who concentrated more on wrestling than jiu jitsu and is dangerous if he can get the fight to the ground. The thing that makes this fight interesting is that each fighter prefers to go to the ground, but Bell put slightly more emphasis into his jiu jitsu while Ubensplikt emphasized his wrestling.

Co-Main Event - Middleweight Division

1-1 IFC (10-5-1, 185 lbs) Yen “Funky” Askren VS 6-4-1 IFC(6-4-1, 192 lbs) Alex Stefanovic

Our first dessert course for the evening features a fighter who would be top 15 if he hadn’t lost his last fight, pitting himself against a fighter who has slowly, but surely climbed his way into position to challenge those in the rankings. Askren has now fought twice in the IFC, but lost his second fight resulting in his opponent springboarding into the top 15 while Askren watches in envy, regretting his mistakes in the fight. While a win here doesn’t guarantee a spot in the top 15, another loss would have him nose to nose with the middling fighters of the middleweight division, and three fights out of the rankings. Stefanovic has been a middling fighter for most of his career in the IFC despite some of the best technique in the division. He looked like he was going to earn his way into the top 15, but a loss to Nessy followed up by a draw with Marley has him just outside of the rankings.

Main Event - Heavyweight Division

7-2 #2 IFC (23-4, 280 lbs) Super “Dominator” Heavyweight VS 1-0 IFC (12-3, 253 lbs) Doug Bell

For our main event of the evening the prodigal son returns as Bell who has only fought in IFC 1 returns to the organization, fighting against a man trying to recover from losing the title belt. Heavyweight shocked everyone when he took the belt from Tower, he then went on to defend it against Rasputin. Unfortunately the good times ended as in his last fight he found himself on the losing side of a questionable majority decision. A win here would put him right back in the title fight where he could try and regain the belt whether through revenge against Nekele or fighting Murha for the first time. Bell, however has much to say about Heavyweight getting that shot. He is one of only 10 fighters who can say he won on the opening night of the IFC and has even had much success in the TGC before returning to the IFC with an impressive 12-3 record. Now he wants to remind IFC fans of just why they were excited about his future after his debut.

• Upvote 1

#1 (1) Gosha Lopez (9-3, W,W,L,W,W, 135lbs)

#2 (2) Abdel Mumu (10-2, W,L,W,W,W, 155lbs)

#3 (3) Klaus Chugman (16-4, W,L,L,W,W,W, 130lbs

#4 (4) Evgeni Lomachenko (13-9, W,W,W,L,W, 152lbs)

#5 (5) Harry Entei (12-5-2, W,W,W,W,L, 155lbs)

#6 (6) Uri Gellar (23-7, L,W,W,W,L, 158lbs)

#7 (7) Soul Shadow (9-5, L,W,W,L,W, 162lbs)

#10 (11) Randall Jackson (3-2-1, W,W,D,W,L, 157lbs)

#11 (12) Tony Hibbert (6-2, W,W,W,W,W, 160lbs)

#12 (13) Tommy Walcott (13-8, W,L,L,W,L, 140lbs)

#13 (14) Mike Van Rijn (14-9, L,W,W,W,L, 163lbs)

#14 (15) Dumba Diame Jr (8-6, L,W,L,W,L, 157lbs)

#15 (NR) Lazy Bastard (16-9-1, W,L,D,L,L, 162lbs)

#1 (1) Luther Jones (23-3, W,W,W,W,W, 197lbs)

#2 (2) Arany Dali (10-2, W,W,W,L,W, 221lbs)

#3 (3) Dennis Fisher (5-1, L,W,W,W,W, 207lbs)

#4 (4) Roman Divac (12-2, W,W,L,L,W, 198lbs)

#5 (5) Mew Choo (15-3, L,W,W,W,L, 191lbs)

#6 (6) Brooklyn Brawler (14-6, W,L,W,L,W, 190lbs)

#7 (7) Terje Warholm (10-5-1, W,W,W,W,W, 220lbs)

#8 (8) Alexander Porto (14-9, L,W,W,W,W, 180lbs)

#9 (9) Light Heavyweight (24-6, L,L,L,W,W, 220lbs)

#2 (2) Super Heavyweight (24-4, W,L,W,W,W,W, 280lbs)

#3 (4) Steve Butabi (10-4, W,L,L,W,L, 290lbs)

#4 (5) Vladimir Impaler (12-4, W,W,W,L,L, 270lbs)

#5 (6) Fanta Coco (11-4, W,W,W,W,L, 230lbs)

#6 (7) Grigori Rasputin (19-5, L,L,W,W,W, 241lbs)

#7 (8) Japa Koniu (10-5, W,L,L,W,W, 235lbs)

#8 (9) Schmorgen Biscuit (12-7, W,L,L,W,W, 222lbs)

#9 (10) Urban Go Bucks (6-3, L,W,W,L,W, 255lbs)

#10 (NR) Doug Bell (12-4, L,W,W,L,W, 253lbs)

#14 (14) Albert Van Rooy (7-6, L,W,W,W,L, 256lbs)

IFC 62 Murhaa vs Jones

(August 4th, 2018 - King Theatre - Los Angeles)

Prelims

Fight 1 - Middleweight Division

2-2 IFC (3-3, 192 lbs) “Crazy Eyed” Dangerous Dan VS 2-3 IFC (3-3, 185 lbs) Wrecking Ball

Live at King Theatre we start off the evening with two 3-3 fighters in a bout guaranteed to put one fighter with more losses and the other with the opposite. Neither fighter wants to be the one on the losing end of this fight, but Dan especially so, given the fact he has lost two straight fights after going 2-0 after joining the IFC. Both of these fighters are much better than the fighters typically seen in the prelims so this fight should start us off right.

Fight 2 - Middleweight Division

2-2 IFC (3-2, 190 lbs) Crusadius “Akhillius” Infidellus VS 0-1 IFC (2-1, 182 lbs) “The Pilot” Temir Temirov

Continuing this exciting event with two more fighters on a quality rarely seen in the prelims, Infidellus goes up against Temirov in the middleweight division. Infidellus is much better than his record shows and losing to a man like Mollen is nothing to be ashamed of, how he recovers from the loss will ultimately decide where he goes from here. Temirov is in a similar situation coming off a loss in which he was the favorite Temirov has a lot to prove, but this highly talented Russian should prove up to the task.

Undercard

3-3 IFC (10-11-1, 245 lbs) Maddox “Hitman” Wood VS 1-0 IFC (2-3, 300 lbs) Brandon “Hippopotamus” Bowen

We begin our undercard with one of the few fighters with 10 wins under his belt against a 5 fight 28 year old. Wood joined the IFC late in his career, but even now at 30 he is managing to go toe to toe with the younger fighters who have exploded onto the scene. His combination of muay thai and jiu jitsu has helped him maintain his position within the heavyweight division. He will have his work cut out for him as he faces Bowen, a man who left for 5 months in order to train. Now he wants to make a successful return to the IFC in spectacular fashion and he won’t let Wood or anyone else stand in his way.

Fight 4 - Middleweight Division

6-9 IFC (6-9, 190 lbs) Yoshihiro Sexyama VS 2-1 IFC (5-4, 220 lbs) General Snus

Next a slumping Sexyama takes on Snus who is coming off of a big win against Temirov. Sexyama has been slumping, losing three straight fights and a once borderline top 15 fighters now finds himself in the middle to bottom half of the middleweight division. However, he still has a decent following and if he can rekindle the motivation we could see him make a resurgence. Snus’ fights have all ended in the same way. Knockout. Snus refuses to let the fight go the distance and despite having gone to the third round multiple times whether he wins or loses it has been knockout in every one of his fights. This will be tough for Sexyama as all of his wins came via submission.

Fight 5 - Lightweight Division

2-4 IFC (12-15, 162 lbs) Joao Vitor Xavier VS 0-2 IFC (9-6, 147 lbs) Jan “Champion” Jedrzejczyk

Next two fighters who have struggled since joining the IFC meet in a fight where the loser could find himself in the bottom half of the division and the winner in the upper. Both of these fighters are in the awkward position at the middle of the pack where their fates can be determined with a single win or loss. Xavier came to the IFC with decent hopes placed on him, but has not seen the results he was hoping for. Jan even more so came with high hopes and has been both literally and figuratively hit in the face. Starting off with two straight losses is not the way he wanted to start his IFC career and he really needs a win here.

Fight 6 - Heavyweight Division

4-0 #11 IFC (6-2, 270 lbs) Naoise “Beginner to Winner” Durnin VS 0-1 IFC (7-4, 255 lbs) Maikel Fortuyn

In the last fight of the undercard our first ranker for the evening makes his appearance as Durnin tries to protect both his ranking and undefeated IFC record against Fortuyn who himself would be in the rankings if he had won his debut. Durnin has slowly crept forward in the rankings and after four straight wins he must be seen as a contender. Since he has started fighting with those towards the top half of the rankings he has been unable to finish fights and this could be cause for concern, but as long as he keeps winning you can expect him to keep climbing. Fortuyn came to the IFC highly regarded as a former contender in his last organization. However, his debut against Thompson resulted in a loss and Thompson running away with the #15 ranking.

Main Card

Fight 7 - Heavyweight Division

4-6 IFC (11-10, 270 lbs) Vincent Lemieux VS 0-0 IFC (4-4, 244 lbs) Christophe Dupree

Our main event starts with Lemieux going up against Dupree who is making his IFC debut. Lemieux was one of the top 15 fighters in the IFC not that long ago rising all the way to 892 p4p in the world. However, now he finds himself a shell of his former self trying to hold on in an increasingly difficult division against lots of new talent. Dupree is one of these new talents, at 23 years old he finds himself in a new organization under his former manager once again. A successful debut here would put him in striking range of the top 15 and would be a loud statement that he is here to fight and win.

Fight 8 - Lightweight Division

1-1 IFC (7-5, 162 lbs) Vape Diaz VS 1-0 IFC (4-2, 164 lbs) TopOf “The Prodigy” FoodChain

Once again we have a fight without a ranker in it as two fighters very new to the IFC go head to head in their efforts at grasping a top 15 position for themselves. If they weren’t in the lightweight division it is almost guaranteed that either one or both of these men would be in the power rankings. Diaz lost his IFC debut against Entei, but this is hardly cause for concern given the fact that Entei now finds himself in the #5 position in the lightweight division. Despite the rough start Diaz came back to beat Xavier and earn himself a spot in the main card in his fight this evening. Coming up against him is FoodChain who had a successful debut victory via submission a little over a month ago. A win here would be a huge statement as Diaz has already shown he can go head to head with the top 5 in the IFC, and FoodChain has taken on someone who was a borderline top 15 fighter already and won.

Co-Main Event - Middleweight Division

15-3 #5 IFC (15-3, 191 lbs) Mew Choo VS 1-0 #2 IFC (10-2, 217 lbs) Arany “Nagy” Dali

For our co main event of the evening we make a jump from unranked to two top 5 fighters int he middleweight division. I feel like I’ve said just about all there is to say about Choo other than the fact he is coming off of an unsuccessful title challenge that ended in the first round. A win here would put him right back on track as Dali was a champion himself and with just one victory in the IFC has himself poised for another title shot. Dali’s only IFC victory was an impressive debut against the undefeated Fischer and has culminated in him instantly rising to fame and into the top 5 of the IFC overnight. A win over the super champ would have him as one of the most hyped fighters in the organization as well as put him in position to try for the IFC title.

Main Event - IFC Middleweight Championship Title Fight

9-0 IFC Champion (10-0, 204 lbs) Ispa Murhaa VS 1-0 #1 IFC(23-3, 197 lbs) Luther “Touch Of Death” Jones

What can top a fight between two top 5 fighters? Obviously the championship title fight, as Ispa Murhaa tries for his third successful title defense; this time against the IFC newcomer Luther Jones. At just 22 years old Murhaa’s story is amazing with 10 fights and 10 wins many are wondering if he can become the IFC’s greatest champion. However, standing in his way is Luther Jones was the island season 7’s middleweight champion. In a battle between one ex champion and a current champion who will come out on top? Guess you will have to buy a ticket and come find out!

#2 (2) Abdel Mumu (10-2, W,L,W,W,W, 155lbs)

#3 (3) Klaus Chugman (16-4, W,L,L,W,W,W, 130lbs

#4 (4) Evgeni Lomachenko (13-9, W,W,W,L,W, 152lbs)

#5 (5) Harry Entei (12-5-2, W,W,W,W,L, 155lbs)

#6 (6) Uri Gellar (23-7, L,W,W,W,L, 158lbs)

#7 (7) Soul Shadow (9-5, L,W,W,L,W, 162lbs)

#10 (10) Randall Jackson (3-2-1, W,W,D,W,L, 157lbs)

#11 (11) Tony Hibbert (6-2, W,W,W,W,W, 160lbs)

#12 (12) Tommy Walcott (13-8, W,L,L,W,L, 140lbs)

#13 (13) Mike Van Rijn (14-9, L,W,W,W,L, 163lbs)

#14 (14) Dumba Diame Jr (8-6, L,W,L,W,L, 157lbs)

#15 (15) Lazy Bastard (16-9-1, W,L,D,L,L, 162lbs)

#Champ (Ch) Ispa Murhaa (11-0, W,W,W,W,W, 194lbs)

#1 (2) Arany Dali (11-2, W,W,W,W,L, 221lbs)

#2 (3) Dennis Fisher (5-1, L,W,W,W,W, 207lbs)

#3 (4) Roman Divac (12-2, W,W,L,L,W, 198lbs)

#4 (1) Luther Jones (23-4, L,W,W,W,W, 197lbs)

#5 (5) Mew Choo (15-4, L,L,W,W,W, 191lbs)

#6 (6) Brooklyn Brawler (14-6, W,L,W,L,W, 190lbs)

#7 (7) Terje Warholm (10-5-1, W,W,W,W,W, 220lbs)

#8 (8) Alexander Porto (14-9, L,W,W,W,W, 180lbs)

#9 (9) Light Heavyweight (24-6, L,L,L,W,W, 220lbs)

#2 (2) Super Heavyweight (24-4, W,L,W,W,W,W, 280lbs)

#3 (3) Steve Butabi (10-4, W,L,L,W,L, 290lbs)

#4 (4) Vladimir Impaler (12-4, W,W,W,L,L, 270lbs)

#5 (5) Fanta Coco (11-4, W,W,W,W,L, 230lbs)

#6 (6) Grigori Rasputin (19-5, L,L,W,W,W, 241lbs)

#7 (7) Japa Koniu (10-5, W,L,L,W,W, 235lbs)

#8 (8) Schmorgen Biscuit (12-7, W,L,L,W,W, 222lbs)

#9 (9) Urban Go Bucks (6-3, L,W,W,L,W, 255lbs)

#10 (10) Doug Bell (12-4, L,W,W,L,W, 253lbs)

#11 (11) Naoise Durnin (7-2, W,W,W,W,W, 205lbs)

#14 (14) Albert Van Rooy (7-6, L,W,W,W,L, 256lbs)

Sorry for the late rankings and Awards Warped tour was this weekend so was a bit crazy : D

IFC MW 35 Gellar vs Lomachenko

(August 8th, 2018 - King Theatre - Los Angeles)

IFC MW 35 looks to be one of the best nights the organization has had since I took over. The fact that a non title fight is more popular than the title fight itself speaks volumes about just how exciting this night will be. We begin our evening with a fight that although not featuring two of the best fighters, it has two fighters who are on an upswing. Sledgehammer has won all of his fights via knockout and has won 4 of his last 5 fights. His opponent Muller has now won three straight fights all via TKO. Both fighters love fighting on their feet so we can expect a great start to what promises to be an amazing night.
Following the first fight of the evening Mason tries to get another win, but standing in his way is Dalton who recently recovered form his three fight win streak by defeating Yonic in his last bout. Dalton is a very one dimensional fighter, but when he gets the fight to the ground he has the wrestling skills to maintain control on the ground which he has used to earn four decision victories so far in his career. However, if he loses control just once, Mason’s jiu jitsu could prove problematic for Dalton considering the fact 9 of his 10 victories came via submission.

Its only our third fight of the evening and we already have our first ranking fighter of the evening and a top 5 fighter at that. Entei the fifth ranked fighter is taking on the relative newcomer and 11th ranked fighter Hibbert. Entei is on a four fight winning streak and Hibbert is on a 6 fight win spree so somethings got to give. Both fighters are very well rounded, but Hibbert is the superior boxer while Entei is better in the clinch. Hibbert also has superior jiu jitsu, but it probaby isn’t cause for concern considering the fact he has had zero submission victories so far.

For the fourth fight of the evening Crosby tries to recover from his two straight losses in a fight against OQuinn who has been around in the IFC for quite some time now. Both of these fighters’ last wins came against DeVito who just retired recently. OQuinn has been very vocal about fighting Jackson and this match will serve as a warm up for the man he really wants to fight. However, anyone who has seen Crosby fight knows he is no pushover and OQuinn could just lose in warm up fight.

Now halfway through our night we have a fight between two black belts, one of which has stagnated lately and the other has been improving steadily. Despite his fall recently, Island is still one of the stronger fighters in the IFC especially on the ground which is where this fight will most assuredly take place. Sagaki has flown under the radar thus far in his career, but his ability on the ground is at the highest level and he could be a contender with a few more training sessions.

Next is one of the fights I’m most excited for this evening as Fischer tries to make his IFC return after switching managers after losing to Dali. Meeting him is Loureiro who has two straight submission of the night’s in his two fights since joining the IFC. Fischer was on a roll looking like he was the future champion, but after his stumble against Dali he decided to part ways with his manager and then took a short break from fighting. Loureiro only recently joined the IFC, but he has looked very strong in both of his fights, he has been a prime example of gi practice transferring into the octagon despite the difference in holds.

Entering into the main card Impaler meets Coco in the octagon in what should prove to be a very evenly matched striking showdown. Impaler has been around in the IFC for a while and has been in the top 5 previously and has recently managed to climb his way back into the top 5, but a victory here could have him knocking on the door of a title challenge once again. Coco will be doing everything he can to try and move up in the rankings slightly.

As has been the case in just about every fight for this card we have two fighters on large winning streaks meeting up with only one man leaving with his streak alive. Megaton has fought only once in the IFC, but he still has not lost since leaving the island and this even includes two title fights in his previous organization. He wants nothing more than to get himself in position to take a new title, this time in the IFC. Standing in his way this evening is Terje Warholm who has been in the IFC his entire career, but has never had this much success and has even managed to climb his way into the 7th ranking within the division. Keeping this streak alive will be a challenge against Megaton, but he definitely has the skill to fight him.

For our co main event of the evening the IFC Heavyweight championship title belt is up for grabs. The champion no one expected Naiki Nekele tries to get his first successful title defense against Big Murha who is hoping to be successful in his second try fighting for it. Nekele shocked many people when he defeated Heavyweight with a majority decision and earned himself the belt. Now he gets a very real chance to prove himself worthy of the belt as he faces an opponent who has seen nothing, but success within the IFC.

For our main event of the evening Gellar tries to recover from his unsuccessful challenge for the title against Lomachenko who has been floating around the top rankings for quite some time now, but has never quite made it to the very top of the rankings. He looks to be the huge underdog in this one, but his current ranking is not one you can achieve without overturning expectations. Gellar has been at the top basically since joining, but has always played second fiddle to whoever had the belt.

Sledgehammer def Muller via TKO

Mason def Dalton via submission

Hibbert def Entei via TKO

OQuinn def Crosby via KO

Sagaki def Island via decision

Loureiro def Fischer via submission

Impaler def Coco via KO

Megaton def Warholm via TKO

Murha def Nekele via TKO

Gellar def Lomachenko via TKO

Iron Man Fight Club - Official Rankings (11th August, 2018)

#2 (3) Klaus Chugman (17-4, W,W,L,L,W,W, 130lbs

#3 (6) Uri Gellar (24-7, W,L,W,W,W, 158lbs)

#4 (7) Soul Shadow (9-5, L,W,W,L,W, 162lbs)

#5 (2) Abdel Mumu (10-3, L,W,L,W,W, 155lbs)

#6 (10) Randall Jackson (3-2-1, W,W,D,W,L, 157lbs)

#7 (4) Evgeni Lomachenko (13-10, L,W,W,W,L, 152lbs)

#8 (11) Tony Hibbert (7-2, W,W,W,W,W, 160lbs)

#9 (5) Harry Entei (12-6-2, L,W,W,W,W, 155lbs)

#10 (12) Tommy Walcott (13-8, W,L,L,W,L, 140lbs)

#11 (8) Feihck Tiote (8-5, L,L,W,W,L, 164lbs)

#12 (9) Mister Island (13-9, L,L,W,L,L, 145lbs)

#13 (13) Mike Van Rijn (14-9, L,W,W,W,L, 163lbs)

#14 (14) Dumba Diame Jr (8-6, L,W,L,W,L, 157lbs)

#15 (15) Lazy Bastard (16-9-1, W,L,D,L,L, 162lbs)

#Champ (Ch) Ispa Murhaa (11-0, W,W,W,W,W, 194lbs)

#1 (1) Arany Dali (11-2, W,W,W,W,L, 221lbs)

#2 (3) Roman Divac (13-2, W,W,W,L,L, 198lbs)

#3 (NR) Rafael Loureiro (8-3, W,W,W,L,W, 191lbs)

#4 (4) Luther Jones (23-4, L,W,W,W,W, 197lbs)

#5 (7) Terje Warholm (11-5-1, W,W,W,W,W, 220lbs)

#6 (2) Dennis Fisher (5-2, L,L,W,W,W, 207lbs)

#7 (5) Mew Choo (15-4, L,L,W,W,W, 191lbs)

#8 (9) Light Heavyweight (25-6, W,L,L,L,W, 220lbs)

#9 (10) Chara Zaad (12-10, W,W,W,L,L, 210lbs)

#10 (6) Brooklyn Brawler (14-7, L,W,L,W,L, 190lbs)

#11 (8) Alexander Porto (14-10, L,L,W,W,W, 180lbs)

#14 (14) Damien OQuinn (13-6, W,W,L,L,W, 216lbs)

#15 (NR) Terry Bogard (12-7, W,W,W,W,W, 179lbs)

#Champ (1) Big Murha (11-2, W,W,W,W,L, 219lbs)

#1 (2) Super Heavyweight (24-4, W,L,W,W,W,W, 280lbs)

#2 (3) Steve Butabi (10-4, W,L,L,W,L, 290lbs)

#3 (4) Vladimir Impaler (13-4, W,W,W,W,L, 270lbs)

#4 (Ch) Naiki Nekele (14-5, L,W,W,W,W, 268lbs)

#5 (5) Fanta Coco (11-5, L,W,W,W,W, 230lbs)

#6 (6) Grigori Rasputin (19-5, L,L,W,W,W, 241lbs)

#7 (7) Japa Koniu (10-5, W,L,L,W,W, 235lbs)

#8 (8) Schmorgen Biscuit (12-7, W,L,L,W,W, 222lbs)

#9 (9) Urban Go Bucks (6-3, L,W,W,L,W, 255lbs)

#10 (10) Doug Bell (12-4, L,W,W,L,W, 253lbs)

#11 (11) Naoise Durnin (7-2, W,W,W,W,W, 205lbs)

#12 (15) Patrick Thompson (8-3, W,W,W,L,W, 270lbs)

#13 (12) Hamish McTavish (8-6, L,W,L,L,W, 292lbs)

#14 (13) Taz Bandichoo (9-10, L,W,L,W,W, 240lbs)

#15 (14) Albert Van Rooy (7-6, L,W,W,W,L, 256lbs)

• 2 weeks later...

Iron Man Fight Club - End of Week Review (26th August 2018)

A massive event this Saturday with an event rating second only to IFC 54. This was enough to push the IFC into 7th place globally though this isn't expected to last (and was never the goal in truth) as the Iron Man Vale Tudo 135lbs tournament is due to start soon and the smaller less hyped shows always put a little blip in the overall global rankings.

At IFC 65 just gone, wily old Mew Choo managed to get back to winning ways in the Main Event with a superb submission victory over well hyped Luther Jones. It's possible that it was the final outing for Jones as word reached us after the event that he and his team are contemplating retirement.

In the co-main event Super Heavyweight put young upstart Patrick Thompson firmly in his place with a first round KO victory at the 4:36 mark. Thompson had been surging up the rankings and had earned himself a chance amongst the big boys but clearly has work to do if he is to compete at that level. With the win Heavyweight moves up into 3rd in the heavyweight rankings surely isn't far from competing for his title once more.

With these massive main event fights happening, the Middleweight championship fight was pushed down a little but that didn't stop undefeated phenom Ispa Murhaa putting on an superb display against un-fancied challenger Terry Bogard. Bogard certainly wasn't the favourite in this one but his five fight winning streak earned him a shot and he gave it his best but in the end was no match for the now 12-0 champion.

In what was likely to have served as a title eliminator in the Middleweight division, Arany Dali ended Terje Warholm's six fight streak with a TKO victory in the second round. It's like that Dali will now be offered the next shot at Ispa Murhaa's crown and an opportunity to become a two time champion in two different orgs.

Going back to Wednesday now and IFC Mid Week 36, Damen Mayer, a three time champion of three different orgs made his IFC debut and he was welcomed by IFC veteran Evgeni Lomachenko. Mayer was expected to dazzle but it was Lomachenko who took the spotlight on this occasion with a first round TKO late on in the round. Could it be called an upset with Lomachenko recent form? Not really, but still, it was a big, big win for the Russian grappler and enough to put him back into the No.2 spot in the lightweight rankings.

In the co-main event Heavyweights Doug Bell and Taz Bandichoo put on a solid display to entertain the crowd that ended in a three round decision win for Bell.

Iron Man Fight Club - Official Rankings (26th August 2018)

Lightweight Division (155lbs and Under)

1) Klaus Chugman (17-4, 130lbs, W,W,L,L,W)

2) Evgeni Lomachenko (14-10, 152lbs, W,L,W,W,W)

3) Tony Hibbert (7-2, 160lbs, W,W,W,W,W)

4) Uri Gellar (24-7, 158lbs, W,L,W,W,L)

5) Abdel Mumu (10-3, 170lbs, L,W,L,W,W)

6) Gosha Lopez (9-4, 135lbs, L,W,W,L,W)

7) Nando Vasquez (6-1, W,W,W,L,W)

8) Tommy Walcott (14-8, 140lbs, W,W,L,L,W)

9) Damen Mayer (14-4, 150lbs, L,L,W,W,W)

10) Dumba Diame Jr (8-6, 157lbs, L,W,W,W,W)

11) Samak Ruenroeng (11-6-1, 144lbs, W,W,W,L,W)

12) Takumi Sagaki (8-1, 147lbs, W,W,W,L,W)

13) Vape Diaz (8-5, 162lbs, W,W,L,W,W)

14) Miki Viki (13-5, 160lbs, W,W,L,W,W)

15) Lalama Amana (10-7, 167lbs, W,L,W,L,W)

Middleweight Division (205lbs to 156lbs)

1) Arany Dali (12-2, 215lbs, W,W,W,W,W)

2) Roman Divac (13-2, 198lbs, W,W,W,L,L)

3) Mew Choo (16-4, 191lbs, W,L,L,W,W)

4) Terry Bogard (12-8, 179lbs, L,W,W,W,W)

5) Terje Warholm (11-6-1, 220lbs, L,W,W,W,W)

6) Light Heavyweight (25-6, 220lbs, W,L,L,L,W)

7) Luther Jones (23-5, 197lbs, L,L,W,W,W)

8) Mike Megaton (17-7, 224lbs, L,W,W,W,W)

9) Damien OQuinn (13-6, 202lbs, W,W,L,L,W)

10) Comeon Hitme (11-8, 215lbs, W,L,W,W,L)

11) Brooklyn Brawler (14-7, 190lbs, L,W,L,W,L)

12) Alex Stefanovic (8-4-1, 192lbs, W,W,D,L,W)

13) Dennis Fischer (13-2, 207lbs, L,L,W,W,W)

14) Ribociclib Kisqali (11-5, 220lbs, L,W,L,L,W)

15) Alexander Porto (14-10, 180lbs, L,L,W,W,W)

Heavyweight Division (205lbs and over)

1) Vladimir Impaler (13-4, 275lbs, W,W,W,W,L)

2) Super Heavyweight (25-4, 280lbs, W,W,L,W,W)

3) Naiki Nekele (15-5, 270lbs, W,L,W,W,W)

4) Doug Bell (13-4, 253lbs, W,L,W,W,L)

5) Grigori Rasputin (20-5, 241lbs, W,L,L,W,W)

6) Naoise Durnin (7-2, 270lbs, W,W,W,W,W)

7) Fanta Coco (11-5, 230lbs, L,W,W,W,W)

8) Patrick Thompson (8-4, 270lbs, L,W,W,W,L)

9) Albert Van Rooy (8-6, 256lbs, W,L,W,W,W)

10) Bob Snapp (9-6, 298lbs, W,W,L,W,L)

11) Francisco Babyara (8-3, 270lbs, W,L,W,W,W)

12) Vincent Lemieux (12-11, 270lbs, W,L,L,L,W)

13) Japa Koniu (10-6, 235lbs, L,W,L,L,W)

14) Android Seventeen (13-13, 281lbs, L,L,W,W,L)

15) Jan Schrijber (8-7, 237lbs, W,L,L,L,W)

Iron Man Fight Club - End of Week Review (2nd September)

The IFC heavyweight title was on the line once more this weekend with Big Murha making his first title defence since picking the belt up for the second time during his time here. Facing off against Murha was Vladimir "The Horizontal" Impaler who had grinded his way into the number contender spot over the past year and was in great form coming into the bout on a four fight win streak. On the night however, Impaler was no match for the champion and Big Murha was able to get the job done in the first round by TKO at 4:23.

In the co-main event, former Island stand out Grigori Rasputin went head to head with thirty year old Fanta Coco who has been doing well in the IFC since joining from the now defunct Hilo based org The Beatdown. It was an entertaining fight that went the full three rounds and in the end it was Coco getting his hand raised after getting the better of the stand up exchanges and showing off a well rounded striking repertoire.

Lightweight contender Tony Hibbert picked up a big win over well hyped grappler Evgeni Lomachenko to move up into the no.2 ranked position on the same night as Nando Vasquez picked up his forth win in a row to move into the no.3 spot. This two fighters now look to be on an inevitable collision course to decide the number one contender for the lightweight title.

Lastly, in the IFC Middleweight Division, former champion Light Heavyweight picked up his second win in a row and continued his march back up the rankings and now sits at No.3. He'll likely need another couple of wins before being handed a third shot at his old title but a champion such as himself should never be counted out

Iron Man Fight Club - Official Rankings (2nd September 2018)

1 (1) Klaus Chugman (17-4, 130lbs, W,W,L,L,W)

2 (3) Tony Hibbert (8-2, 160lbs, W,W,W,W,W)

3 (7) Nando Vasquez (7-1, W,W,W,W,L)

4 (4) Uri Gellar (24-7, 158lbs, W,L,W,W,L)

5 (2) Evgeni Lomachenko (14-11, 152lbs, L,W,L,W,W)

6 (6) Gosha Lopez (9-4, 135lbs, L,W,W,L,W)

7 (5) Abdel Mumu (10-3, 170lbs, L,W,L,W,W)

8 (11) Samak Ruenroeng (11-6-1, 144lbs, W,W,W,L,W)

9 (8) Tommy Walcott (14-8, 140lbs, W,W,L,L,W)

10 (9) Damen Mayer (14-4, 150lbs, L,L,W,W,W)

11 (10) Dumba Diame Jr (8-6, 157lbs, L,W,W,W,W)

12 (14) Miki Viki (13-5, 160lbs, W,W,L,W,W)

13 (NE) Bobby Bianchi (8-7,164lbs, L,W,W,W,W)

14 (RE) Mike Van Rijn (14-10, 163lbs, L,L,W,W,W)

15 (RE) Mister Island (13-9, 145lbs, L,L,W,L,L)

1) Arany Dali (12-2, 215lbs, W,W,W,W,W)

2) Roman Divac (13-2, 198lbs, W,W,W,L,L)

3 (6) Light Heavyweight (26-6, 220lbs, W,W,L,L,L)

4 (3) Mew Choo (16-4, 191lbs, W,L,L,W,W)

5 (4) Terry Bogard (12-8, 179lbs, L,W,W,W,W)

6 (7) Luther Jones (23-5, 197lbs, L,L,W,W,W)

7 (5) Terje Warholm (11-6-1, 220lbs, L,W,W,W,W)

8 (14) Ribociclib Kisqali (12-5, 220lbs, W,L,W,L,L)

9 (8) Mike Megaton (17-7, 224lbs, L,W,W,W,W)

10 (10) Comeon Hitme (11-8, 215lbs, W,L,W,W,L)

11 (11) Brooklyn Brawler (14-7, 190lbs, L,W,L,W,L)

12 (RE) Jaxson Wilder (10-4, 205lbs, W,L,W,W,W)

13 (12) Alex Stefanovic (8-4-1, 192lbs, W,W,D,L,W)

14 (13) Dennis Fischer (13-2, 207lbs, L,L,W,W,W)

15 (9) Damien OQuinn (13-7, 202lbs, L,W,W,L,L)

1 (2) Super Heavyweight (25-4, 280lbs, W,W,L,W,W)

2 (3) Naiki Nekele (15-5, 270lbs, W,L,W,W,W)

3 (7) Fanta Coco (12-5, 230lbs, W,L,W,W,W)

4 (4) Doug Bell (13-4, 253lbs, W,L,W,W,L)

5 (1) Vladimir Impaler (13-5, 275lbs, L,W,W,W,W)

6 (6) Naoise Durnin (8-2, 270lbs, W,W,W,W,W)

7 (5) Grigori Rasputin (20-6, 241lbs, L,W,L,L,W)

8 (8) Patrick Thompson (8-4, 270lbs, L,W,W,W,L)

9 (NE) Wild Turkey (10-3, 270lbs, W,W,W,W,L)

10 (9) Albert Van Rooy (8-7, 256lbs, L,W,L,W,W)

11 (NE) ManOfThe PinkHole (7-1, 245lbs, W,W,W,W,W)

12 (13) Japa Koniu (10-6, 235lbs, L,W,L,L,W)

13 (12) Vincent Lemieux (12-11, 270lbs, W,L,L,L,W)

14 (10) Bob Snapp (9-6, 298lbs, W,W,L,W,L)

15 (11) Francisco Babyara (8-3, 270lbs, W,L,W,W,W)

I have two fighters in IFC for some time (Fanta Coco is 3rd contender in hw div at the moment and his next fight, I bliive, for 1st contender place) but i've never been in this topic. You did great job writting previews and reviews and also updating rankings. Wish you all good luck and only great events. Cheers.

Thank you mate. Eric took over for a while and did a good job keeping the previews going for as long as he could but it really does take it out of you after a while. Especially when it doesn't seem like many people even read them. I'm glad you've enjoyed them though and hope you're having fun in the org!

Iron Man Fight Club - End of Week Review (9th September 2018)

Going back to Wednesday past at IFC MW 37, IFC newcomer Comeon Hitme made quite a debut in the org when he took out former IFC Middleweight champion Roman Divac with a stunning twenty-seven second guillotine submission in the first round. Divac had been in good form up to then and was riding a three fight win streak and looking as though he could make another push for a title shot so the lose will no doubt be hitting him hard. With the win Hitme enters at No.2 in the middleweight rankings and with another win could find himself thrust into title contendership

In the co-main event Miki Viki racked up his third win in a row in as many IFC fights since joining from the now folded Beatdown org of Hawaii and moved up from No.12 to No.7 at the expense of his opponent Dominique “Alligator” Bell who suffers his third loss in five fights

Other notable fights on the card saw long time IFC journeyman boxer Chara Zaad pick up his fourth win in a row and enter the middleweight rankings at No.12 for the first time in recent memory. Could this possibly turn into a serious title run for an extremely unlikely contender?

In the heavyweight division under-skilled striker Francisco “The Count” Babyara just cannot stop climbing the rankings lately and with notching up another first round KO on his resume, this time over Christophe Dupree, Babyara moves up into the No.7 rank and amongst the big boys. Whether he will be remain a long term fixture at the top of the Heavyweight rankings we will just have to see but for now, Babyara has arrived.

Onto Saturday nights main event, the Lightweight title was on the line and defending champion Jax “Punch” Thomas made his third title defence against IFC Lightweight legend Klaus “The House” Chugman. As has become the norm for Thomas, he once again made it look easy and although the fight went into the fourth round he never truly looked in trouble and was able to nullify Chugman’s grappling ability and finish the fight by TKO. With the win Thomas has now run through all the top contenders and we look towards the upcoming contender match up between Tony Hibbert and Nando Vasquez to decide who will challenge Thomas next.

In the co-main event former IFC lightweight champion Abdul “Fur Coat” Mumu piled on the misery for Damen Mayer who has now lost his last three in a row. A distressing turnaround for a fighter who has held a championship belt in three different fight orgs across the globe but a nice win for Mumu who moves back into the No.3 spot in the lightweight rankings.

Another big climber in the rankings was Dennis Fischer who moves from No.14 to No.5 after a big head kick KO over Mike Megaton. Fischer looked to be a solid contender not so long ago before dropping off the radar a little. Can he carry this momentum further and make a challenge for the title this time?

Keeping with the Middleweight rankings, there was a good amount of new entries at the bottom of the Top 15 this week. Hallis Mollen moves to No.14 after a fight of the night performance against old IFC legend and former Open Weight champion Steven Kennedy, Yen Askren to No.15 with a solid decision victory over James Gregor and newcomer Zarko Zidane who is yet to make his debut after joining us from elsewhere.

Iron Man Fight Club - Official Rankings (9nd September 2018)

1 (2) Tony Hibbert (8-2, 160lbs, W,W,W,W,W)

2 (3) Nando Vasquez (7-1, W,W,W,W,L)

3 (7) Abdel Mumu (11-3, 170lbs, W,L,W,L,W)

4 (1) Klaus Chugman (17-5, 130lbs, L,W,W,L,L)

5 (5) Evgeni Lomachenko (14-11, 152lbs, L,W,L,W,W)

6 (8) Samak Ruenroeng (11-6-1, 144lbs, W,W,W,L,W)

7 (12) Miki Viki (14-5, 160lbs, W,W,W,L,W)

8 (10) Damen Mayer (14-5, 150lbs, L,L,L,W,W)

9 (NE) Dohn Jodson (9-1, 143lbs, W,W,W,W,W)

10(14) Mike Van Rijn (15-10, 163lbs, W,L,L,W,W)

11 (11) Dumba Diame Jr (8-6, 157lbs, L,W,W,W,W)

12 (13) Bobby Bianchi (8-7,164lbs, L,W,W,W,W)

13 (NE) Jonathan Davis (9-8, 142lbs, W,L,W,W,W)

14 (NE) Lalama Amana (10-8, 167lbs, L,W,L,W,L)

15 (NE) Dominique Bell (17-10, 139lbs, L,W,L,L,W)

1 (1) Arany Dali (12-2, 215lbs, W,W,W,W,W)

2 (10) Comeon Hitme (12-8, 215lbs, W,W,L,W,W)

3 (3) Light Heavyweight (26-6, 220lbs, W,W,L,L,L)

4 (4) Mew Choo (16-4, 191lbs, W,L,L,W,W)

5 (14) Dennis Fischer (14-2, 207lbs, W,L,L,W,W)

6 (7) Terje Warholm (11-6-1, 220lbs, L,W,W,W,W)

7 (5) Terry Bogard (12-8, 179lbs, L,W,W,W,W)

8 (2) Roman Divac (13-3, 198lbs, L,W,W,W,L)

9 (8) Ribociclib Kisqali (12-5, 220lbs, W,L,W,L,L)

10 (6) Luther Jones (23-5, 197lbs, L,L,W,W,W)

11 (NE) Chara Zaad (13-10, 210lbs, W,W,W,W,L)

12 (NE) Zarko Zidane (11-6, 192lbs, W,W,L,W,L)

13 (12) Jaxson Wilder (10-4, 205lbs, W,L,W,W,W)

14 (NE) Hallis Mollen (6-1, 190lbs, W,W,W,W,W)

15 (NE) Yen Askren (11-6-1, 185lbs, W,L,L,W,W)

1 (1) Super Heavyweight (25-4, 280lbs, W,W,L,W,W)

2 (2) Naiki Nekele (15-5, 270lbs, W,L,W,W,W)

3 (3) Fanta Coco (12-5, 230lbs, W,L,W,W,W)

4 (4) Doug Bell (13-4, 253lbs, W,L,W,W,L)

5 (5) Vladimir Impaler (13-5, 275lbs, L,W,W,W,W)

6 (6) Naoise Durnin (8-2, 270lbs, W,W,W,W,W)

7 (15) Francisco Babyara (9-3, 270lbs, W,W,L,W,W)

8 (12) Japa Koniu (11-6, 235lbs, W,L,W,L,L)

9 (8) Patrick Thompson (8-4, 270lbs, L,W,W,W,L)

10 (7) Grigori Rasputin (20-6, 241lbs, L,W,L,L,W)

11 (9) Wild Turkey (10-3, 270lbs, W,W,W,W,L)

12 (11 ManOfThe PinkHole (7-1, 245lbs, W,W,W,W,W)

13 (RE) Jack Dawson (10-7, 270lbs, W,L,W,W,W)

14 (10) Albert Van Rooy (8-7, 256lbs, L,W,L,W,W)

15 (13) Vincent Lemieux (12-11, 270lbs, W,L,L,L,W)