Random Interviews

Humble

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15b16.jpg

Thomas Kortez

Q1 Heyo Thomas. I saw that you made a comment on buzz after about a month of silence. After that win you decided to break that silence. How have you been doing during that break

A1 During that break I've really been trying to test myself and work on my weaknessess so that I can work myself back up The Beatdown's rankings.

Q2 I saw that Mark offered a potential rematch if you and him win your next fights. Are you up for the challenge?

A2 I've never been someone to back down to a challenge, especially to a fight against Mark Tyme. I'll be thinking about it after his fight on the 16th. If we do end up fighting, I hope the result won't be the same as last time.

Q3 Do you think that Mark will successfully defend his title?

A3 I really don't want to put someone higher or lower on the scale here. I think they're both pretty even and they'll go all out for the match.

Q4 I saw that your brother, Tyler Kortez, has decided to retire from the sport of MMA after his recent loss. Anything you wish to say to him?

A4 Nothing much to say, just that MMA didn't seem like the sport for him.

Q5 Will we be seeing a return of the "old" Thomas Kortez on buzz and in the cage now that you've pulled off a win?

A5 I'm not quite sure as of right now, but after the win, you'll definitely see a return of something. Not gonna let the fans nor the sponsors down when I'm in the cage.

Alrighty great interview. Hopefully I'll get to talk to you again.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...