NY Fight Nights will reopen in february 2016

bjornmma1

ID ?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Id restriction or not and if ID restriction, what ID?

• No ID restriction
    • 210k ID restricted
    • 270k ID restricted

If you go for a new ID restriction like 270 or 280k id like to help kick it off with a GONY tournament. Basically I've been looking for someone who might be keen to host it in their org for me haha

I have sent around a bunch of messages to see how much support I would get ( not financially, but who would send fighters) if I would decide to make it unrestricted. I'll keep you updated once I have decided.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I must say that the response from the managers that I messaged to ask if they would be interested in sending one or more of their fighters to NYFN once it opens and would be unrestricted has been very positive. If you will have fighters free around february 2016 or a little earlier and would be interested in joining NYFN, let me know now via PM. The more of those messages I get, the more sure I can be that an unrestricted org is possible.

I think my track record in the org bussiness speaks for itself, so if I open an org, it's not to be an average org. I can say this already, when you are in my org, your fighter isn't a number, but a vip client. That's how I approach it :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Big congrats to this former NY Fight NIghts 205lbs champion :

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25w11.jpg

Cedric "Pandemic" Murphy

24-6-1

49 p4p

After an impressive career in KT at EFFA, I noticed that Murphy was starting to take qfc's and I checked with is manager to see if he was working towards a transition to MMA. Harry told me that it was indeed the case and before he could say much more, I put a contract on the table and told him that I had a bright future in mind for his fighter at NY FIght NIghts. Eager to make the step towards MMA, Murphy accepted the contract and made his debut against the undefeated highly skilled beast Costanzo. His debut lasted only 17 seconds as he destroyed him in brutal fashion. I decided to set him up against a world class boxer with a granite chin next , being the highly feared D'Amato. 2'30 was all it took to defeat the highly touted prospect and make himself the number one contender at 205lbs in NY FIght Nights.

In the title fight, he was facing off against the 5-0 champion, Modigh, who looked like a very tough guy to beat. I know that I messaged Harry, Murphy his manager, before the fight and told him good luck as I normally do and he replied that he was feeling confident. I said 'really? ' as I wasn't thinking that Murphy could beat Modigh. Guess what, 57 seconds into the fight the referee had to step in and stop the fight in favor of Murphy! That was a huge upset and then I was 100% sure that we had an absolute beast in our ranks. He would go on to defend his title succesfull and after I had to close my org for personal reasons, he went to AMS and is now in Syn. Let me put it this way, it's never easy to stay undefeated, let alone in an elite org, but look at what is happening..!

Murphy made his debut against Feti, and finished him with strikes in the second round. After such an impressive number of performances, he was set up to fight Riccuito, one of JLP his fighters, who has a good chin and great KO power. Guess what.... Yep, Murphy defeated him by strikes as well!

And if all of that isn't enough yet, take a look at his latest performance... He dominated the fight against Evgeniy Malkin. Yes, I repeat, he dominated Malkin and won the fight 30-27 by unanimous decision! What a beast!

It's an honor to have had you in NY Fight Nights mr. Murphy and I wish you all the best in the rest of your career! If you ever want to come back when it opens up and do a main-event apperance, you have my number so send me a message .

Bjorn

• Upvote 2

How about 240k, now that Imperial closed? Legacy would get competition and Legacy owner seemed to be have plans to make long "rivalry" with Imperial so..?

Not sure just throwing idea.

Thanks for the suggestion, but after giving it a lot of thought, we ended up deciding to go for an unrestricted org and try to make it to the top level.

Good luck mate.

Thank you!

In about 3 months time, fighters willl be lining up again to try and earn a shot at the prestigious NY Fight Nights championship belt .
Many have tried in the past, but only a select few have had the honor to get the belt put around their waist!

Are you made for it?

http://i65.tinypic.com/al2ow7.png

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

ooc has any unrestricted ID orgs opened and had any success recently?

I'm not sure, but I doubt it. Don't get me wrong, I know very well that it's a very tough task to do, but I believe it's possible.

I won't put my entire 'business plan' on the forum, but let me put it this way; I have a few ideas that can help me with my plan.

One thing I do admit right now, and that is that without the support of loyal good managers who will send some of their fighters, it will be hard. Starting an unrestricted org is taking a jump directly in the deep water and I can understand that not all will dare to take that jump with me.

I think that I can say that pretty much all who had fighters in my org in the past were very happy with how it was run. I will put a lot of time and effort in NY Fight Nights and will bring back the VIP-experience I hope to offer to all fighters in my org. I take pride in the fact that I do small stuff in my org that makes the difference.

I know that some managers choose for an org because they hand out the biggest contract, but a lot ( including me) think that the way the org is run is a lot more important. I am not a cocky person at all, but I believe my track record in the org business proves that I am not bad at being an org owner. On top of that, not a single win with my own fighters has given me more satisfaction than running my own org NY Fight NIghts. I am not scared too say that I took a lot more time to look after my org fighters than my own fighters and I can guarantee that I will do that again as soon as NYFN reopens :)

I want to bring joy to the managers/fighters who will be linked to NYFN and will do a lot of effort to achieve that.

• Upvote 1

ooc has any unrestricted ID orgs opened and had any success recently?

Depends on what you want to get from the org; realistically there are two tiers now a days. One is the PPV tier (i mean running the big arena week in week out 3 out ppvs) and other other is mid level.

I doubt anyone without some major bankroll and major backing from top alliances could open a PPV org in the current climate; that doesn't include the time and effort it takes.

However with CCF going down a lot of mid tier guys lost their home, so there is a gap in the market right now for a mid tier org to come up and take its place but i think that UPG will take its place. That isn't to say UPG is a bad org, I envision it doing well and perhaps moving on to PPVs at somepoint over the upcoming year.

I prolly should say that a mid tier org can become a PPV org with a lot of hard work and networking. Most of the new unrestricted orgs however have been an ID org in the past and i cannot think of any mid tier orgs opening up in the past year tbh. Destiny FC might be the last one to have opened sometime in 2013.

Depends on what you want to get from the org; realistically there are two tiers now a days. One is the PPV tier (i mean running the big arena week in week out 3 out ppvs) and other other is mid level.

I doubt anyone without some major bankroll and major backing from top alliances could open a PPV org in the current climate; that doesn't include the time and effort it takes.

However with CCF going down a lot of mid tier guys lost their home, so there is a gap in the market right now for a mid tier org to come up and take its place but i think that UPG will take its place. That isn't to say UPG is a bad org, I envision it doing well and perhaps moving on to PPVs at somepoint over the upcoming year.

I prolly should say that a mid tier org can become a PPV org with a lot of hard work and networking. Most of the new unrestricted orgs however have been an ID org in the past and i cannot think of any mid tier orgs opening up in the past year tbh. Destiny FC might be the last one to have opened sometime in 2013.

Always felt like ID restricted was a good way to go for new orgs unless you want to do A LOT of networking... then again, I'm sure bjorn's more than capable of the effort and time required to network an org lol.

GL Bjorn

• Upvote 2

Anyone else find it alittle unfair that our good friend Bjorn is currently in control of 2 companies? Even if it is only temporary, I know I would love to have a second company!

He should really get someone to hold his gym while he continues to work on setting up his organisation. I guess the only reason why Mike has given Bjorn two companies is because he's not booking any events and so can't make any profit from this second company (at this time). Whereas if other users were allowed two companies, they could make money from an organisation / clothing company / nutrition company and use one of these to fund a private gym. Or possibly even have two profitable businesses.

That or Mike just didn't realise he already had an existing company.

• Upvote 1

No clue why you had yo bring that up Louie and post it here after I replied already in PM when you asked me via PM...

Mike didn't realise it when I asked if i could get my org back when I would give away my gym to my alliance friend. He gave it back to me not realising I had my gym still as my alliance friend asked for one week to alert his managers at the gym. I messaged Mike as soon as I saw he had given me my org back already but since I don't do events yet and my gym will be gone at the end of next week normally, I don't see the problem, altough I understand the confusion.

My gym will be given away asap.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

No clue why you had yo bring that up Louie and post it here after I replied already in PM when you asked me via PM...

Mike didn't realise it when I asked if i could get my org back when I would give away my gym to my alliance friend. He gave it back to me not realising I had my gym still as my alliance friend asked for one week to alert his managers at the gym. I messaged Mike as soon as I saw he had given me my org back already but since I don't do events yet and my gym will be gone at the end of next week normally, I don't see the problem, altough I understand the confusion.

My gym will be given away asap.

Yes you did reply in PM and like I told you in my reply this would cause issues as myself included was already worked up over it. No one else in the game has 2 companies under their own personal control. If you had just let your Org sit silent in the background while waiting on the gym to be given away I would be and perhaps others would also be less irritated yet you blatantly took advantage of this and started to sign fighters which means you are operating 2 companies at the same time. No one else has that luxury

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

As you might have read in my reply, I was the first to contact Mike before anyone even messaged me. Feel free to check that. I won't sign anymore fighters until my gym is given away next week if that makes you feel better. I have no problem with that as I can understand your point of view, but keep in mind that I didn't wanted to get them at the same time , just was asking if I could get my org back once my gym would be gone. It would be appreciated if drama doesn't need to be created around everything. I had already messaged mike and replied to you in pm as well.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Yes you did reply in PM and like I told you in my reply this would cause issues as myself included was already worked up over it. No one else in the game has 2 companies under their own personal control. If you had just let your Org sit silent in the background while waiting on the gym to be given away I would be and perhaps others would also be less irritated yet you blatantly took advantage of this and started to sign fighters which means you are operating 2 companies at the same time. No one else has that luxury

Except for PBR

http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=804

• Upvote 2