The rise of Villak "Vig" Martinson (261038)

bjornmma1

It doesn't matter if I think that he is a can crusher or not. His fighter hasn't really been tested yet and I'm curious to find out how he will do against tough competition, that's all. I wished him good luck and hope to see such a fight in the near future. If I said something wrong when saying that, I don't think so, but I've had my share of good looking prospects that turn out average or worse when they face worthy competition, so he should better find out soon if his guy is the real deal or not. But if he doesn't want to know, that's up to him. He posted here, I didn't start this.

I posted here in good faith and without malicious intentions. You started the whole cycle when you responded like a hormonal 14 year old girl who found out that handsome devilish westerosi king she asked out that one time found better options, or something to that effect

I will face you Bjorn in place of Grant.

Bjorn vs Dick showdown!!

You already called out Highjack, he is eagerly waiting to face your 12-0 STUD.

• Upvote 2

I posted here in good faith and without malicious intentions. You started the whole cycle when you responded like a hormonal 14 year old girl who found out that handsome devilish westerosi king she asked out that one time found better options, or something to that effect

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

I will face you Bjorn in place of Grant.

Bjorn vs Dick showdown!!

You already called out Highjack, he is eagerly waiting to face your 12-0 STUD.

Oooooo

200.gif

Let's hope it's not gonna be ducked..

http://media.giphy.com/media/kHtwdGwU8YRzi/giphy.gif

• Upvote 5

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc5tunmD8Q1rog5d1o1_1280.gif

We have spoken via PM's and we agree that it will happen. The date of Origi vs Highjack will be determined later, and we'll most likely try to make it a manager vs manager event if possible. I'm going offline now, but I'll discuss it with Dick later. No quack quack from me Beck and GBK, don't worry !

I'm looking forward to the great challenge

When the hell did I say you were gonna duck it? Bjorne, I think you seriously underestimate my opinion of you. I knew you were too dumb to reject the fight. This ain't NYFN where you can feed baby Origi some cans to crush

And regardless of your outcome against Highjack, I still want to kick your ass in an event

Haha, you jealous boy!

funny that you say such thing, knowing that 9 or your last 15 fights were in your own org Troid :P

8 of which were my own fighters against each other, with the 9th being a fighter in my Troid's Next Top Fighter tournament who I picked up to stop the tournament going down the shitter. Come on Bjorn, you said 90 mins before this post you were going offline, at least keep to what you say.

Are you my mommy now? I wasn't online for 90 minutes or so, wasn't that long enough?

You are no longer relevant in this thread and actually never were. Origi and Highjack will fight in the future and me and his manager Dick will speak about a timeline.

You said ' I knew you would be so stupid to accept that challenge'. That says enough to me. You would have ducked it if you were me. Guess what, I'm not you, luckily!

I look forward to such a tough challenge and it will be very interesting. I'll face of a against a very good manager with a beast of a young fighter. It should be a great fight and the build up will be great.

Are you my mommy now? I wasn't online for 90 minutes or so, wasn't that long enough?

You are no longer relevant in this thread and actually never were. Origi and Highjack will fight in the future and me and his manager Dick will speak about a timeline.

You said ' I knew you would be so stupid to accept that challenge'. That says enough to me. You would have ducked it if you were me. Guess what, I'm not you, luckily!

I look forward to such a tough challenge and it will be very interesting. I'll face of a against a very good manager with a beast of a young fighter. It should be a great fight and the build up will be great.

No actually, I just wouldn't have been stupid enough to have challenged Remi Highjack with Divock Origi in the first place, and yes, I do know you challenged him originally and this is where it has all come from.

You do realise also that Robert Baratheon was the only thing left that was relevant to the thread with his history with Martinson, so your whole challenge with both myself and KingEpicity is also irrelevant to the initial point of the thread.

Good day sir

Yeah, but he married to Peel. I have no idea why he is so bitter towards me, but I don't really care anymore. I enjoy the game and that's the most important part :)

Oh and the Highjack vs Origi fight will happen, but not in Troid. I won't fight there. There is zero reason why I would allow Origi to fight there after his irritating behavior.

Bjorn, by the way you act when you feel disrespected, I would have loved to see how you handled the school bully when you were young.

The school bully / bullies didn't do anything to me. I'm not a big guy, but since I can stand up for myself, they kept away. If you always let them step over you, they'll keep doing so. On the forum , it's even more stupid. They can hide behind their keyboards and act all tough . Not saying that that is what's happening now by the way. I don't feel bullied at all. There are just a manager or 3 that don't like me and they have opened a witchhunt and that's their choice.