2016 Yahoo NFL FFB

SteelPenn

2016 YAHOO NFL FFB

I look forward to another year of fun with you all, good luck.

$250k entrée fee per manager per league. Only one team per manager per league.

1st place = 2 million

2nd place = 750k

3rd place = 250k

To join you need to send me your entrée fee and PM before posting your name in this thread. If I do not get your entrée fee you will not get an invite to the leagues.

Once the cash is sent and confirmed please copy and paste your name in place on the lists below.

League #1 will be a PPR league QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, WR/RB, WR/TE with full defensive players 2 Anywhere, 2 LBs, 2 Dbs. Plus one team defense.

1. Steel Penn

2. Scooby

League #2 will be a straight league QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX with 1 Defensive team.

1. Steel Penn

2. Scooby

I guarantee all winnings at the end of the NFL season. Scooby I will pay your fees for both leagues this year. Go Steelers.

2016 YAHOO NFL FFB

1st place = 2 million

2nd place = 750k

3rd place = 250k

To join you need to send me your entrée fee and PM before posting your name in this thread. If I do not get your entrée fee you will not get an invite to the leagues.

Once the cash is sent and confirmed please copy and paste your name in place on the lists below.

League #1 will be a PPR league QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, WR/RB, WR/TE with full defensive players 2 Anywhere, 2 LBs, 2 Dbs. Plus one team defense.

1. Steel Penn

2. Scooby

League #2 will be a straight league QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX with 1 Defensive team.

1. Steel Penn

2. Scooby

I guarantee all winnings at the end of the NFL season. Scooby I will pay your fees for both leagues this year. Go Steelers.

2016 YAHOO NFL FFB

1st place = 2 million

2nd place = 750k

3rd place = 250k

1. Steel Penn

2. Scooby

1. Steel Penn

2. Scooby

3. King Navi

2016 YAHOO NFL FFB

1st place = 2 million

2nd place = 750k

3rd place = 250k

1. Steel Penn

2. Scooby

3. MilTownMMA

1. Steel Penn

2. Scooby

3. King Navi

4.MilTownMMA

• Upvote 1

2016 YAHOO NFL FFB

1st place = 2 million

2nd place = 750k

3rd place = 250k

1. Steel Penn

2. Scooby

3. MilTownMMA

4. The1rstSaint

1. Steel Penn

2. Scooby

3. King Navi

4.MilTownMMA

2016 YAHOO NFL FFB

1st place = 2 million

2nd place = 750k

3rd place = 250k

1. Steel Penn

2. Scooby

3. MilTownMMA

4. The1rstSaint

5. Groove Monkey

1. Steel Penn

2. Scooby

3. King Navi

4.MilTownMMA

5. Groove Monkey

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys have no tie to set everything up. Here is the link f the members who have paid. If you have not paid do not join as you will just get booted. https://yho.com/nfl?l=174347&k=b640d2659e9042ec&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=f7688cc3d05ced07 Good luck

Yes we can change the setting before we start

• 3 weeks later...

We only have 9 and need member to join. Anyone? Draft is in 9 hours from now. https://yho.com/nfl?...7688cc3d05ced07

Cool we are full good luck to all