Empire GP: Best Of The Best (185 lbs)

robin10

So guys,after a very successful (145lbs GP)as promised,Empire MMA is back with another big tourney (Empire Middleweight GP), where in the best Young Middleweights across the game will battle it out for supremacy,and a chance to become the new Empire MMA middleweight champion as well as earn a hefty prize money to go with it. So, without further adieu,let me tell you guys about the rules of this tournament.

RULES:-

# Weight: This is a middleweight tournament...so the minimum weight will be 185lbs.

# Age limit: This tournament will be for guys aged within 17-23

# ID Range: The ID range of this tournament will be 360k-366k (If you guys want it to be a creation tourney,then its fine with me and i will change it,but since we are a 358k org,i would prefer this ID range)

# Participants: I would like 16 entries, but it might increase or decrease in due time.

# Rules:

1) So this will be a double-elimination tourney where in 16 (most probably) young,hungry warriors will try and fight it out for winning the inaugural Empire Middleweight title.

2) MMA rules...3X5 min rounds.

# Prizes:

1) Empire Middleweight title to the winner

2) Prize money of 700k to the winner. (The amount could be either one of the two.. its not finalised)

3) Many more small prizes to the

-Fighter of the GP

-Best Sub/KO of the GP...etc.

4) Empire MMA champions clothes for the winner from our merch partner.

5) Custom Trophy (If we manage to find someone to make it hence not finalised)

# FIRST ROUND:- TBD

# FINAL:- TBD

So guys,after all this, I have just got one question for ya...Who is ready for war?

• 2 weeks later...