WKBC 145LB creation tournament - 250K Prize

blazinguy

well it looks like it's almost 360k ID another 550 or so then we can get to it. I'd say we will fill out the 16 bracket which is exciting!

hope everyone is excited for this, I'm glad to bring you this season, if it goes well, we can look at another season at a different weight class.

Anyways start designing your wacky characters and represent your chosen country well. we have a lil while to go before this kicks off, as much as i'd like to start creations now it'd be much more better to wait for the 360k ID

also feel free to donate to the pool prize. i'll get a total of that once we finalise our 16 and add the total.

well it looks like it's almost 360k ID another 550 or so then we can get to it. I'd say we will fill out the 16 bracket which is exciting!

hope everyone is excited for this, I'm glad to bring you this season, if it goes well, we can look at another season at a different weight class.

Anyways start designing your wacky characters and represent your chosen country well. we have a lil while to go before this kicks off, as much as i'd like to start creations now it'd be much more better to wait for the 360k ID

also feel free to donate to the pool prize. i'll get a total of that once we finalise our 16 and add the total.

Thank you for organising this tournament.

I'll hand out 100k for the KO of the tournament.

I can do this if there's spot for me.

your in my friend

Might be too late but if not, sign me up. I'll represent Canada

your in as well DavyJones, and sounds good i don't believe Canada is taken.

Welcome aboard our last 2, we will not be taking anymore contenders in the tournament, we have enough to make this happen. Now I will message you all in game and let you know chracter creation dates and will send contracts to you asap. First date of the tournament will be announced same time as creation date. Our total Pool is easily over 1M soo this will be well worth the investment.

Now we wait for 360K ID and it begins