Paddy 360° Mcgillicutty

bjornmma1

Because it was your choice. To dodge. Making that clear. I'm not coming back to this thread of a twitter farming cringey manager who only fucks himself out of some fun that he preaches about

You voice your words in a very odd way.

Feel free to go your own way as you have said now many times, but yet, you are still here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The public is demanding to see this fight! Let there not be riots.

I swear to God if Paddy DODGES I wil lbring the entire BLM movement down on his camp!

There will be riots, looting and choking !

Speaking of choking ..... how is the beautiful Selena Devlin doing these days ??

Them bewbs getting bigger by the day lol, have you figured it out yet Paddy? HAHAHA

In every picture she is either covering it or wearing baggy clothes.

HAHAHA how could she be this preggo while you went on that Ayahuasca retreat to Vegas almost 2 months ???? Was she impregnated by the Unholy Spirit ??? Via ZOOM ? LOLOLOL

370k will be GLORIOUS !

conor3.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15085530571140.png

• Downvote 3

Duvernay vs Paddy- a breakdown

Muay Thai vs Jiu Jitsu

French vs Irish

Both granites

Both 19

Reach advantage: Duvernay

Speed advantage: Paddy

Ill be taking bets, under the table and extremely illegally obviously. Odds tbd.

Make it happen Dana- I mean, Mattius!

Already tried to book it, but alas there wasn't even an interest at this moment. If Duvernay changes his mind and wants to make that red panty money for a one off fight at six figures he's got my info.

Already tried to book it, but alas there wasn't even an interest at this moment. If Duvernay changes his mind and wants to make that red panty money for a one off fight at six figures he's got my info.

You mean if Paddys bum ass manager changes his mind? After I accepted it from the beginning on this thread and said I was training, then he said I had to msg him, so I do:

Zo62Xe4.png

Like I said, I was warned by managers to not waste my time with this douchebag, and now I see why

• Upvote 1

You mean if Paddys bum ass manager changes his mind? After I accepted it from the beginning on this thread and said I was training, then he said I had to msg him, so I do:

Zo62Xe4.png

Like I said, I was warned by managers to not waste my time with this douchebag, and now I see why

Andy! Buddy! It's business, now I can't speak to Paddy accepting or not but I can't go about even trying to arrange it if you don't want a spot in my org now can I? If you want to force the ball into his court feel free to let me know and we can set you up with a one fight contract, if it fizzles and the fight doesn't go down I'll release you. Simple as that, no risk

• Upvote 2

He already said no, several times, and wasted weeks of my time training areas I wasn't planning on training because they are a sitting project. He is a clown, and a pathetic waste of a managers spot in this game. I already told you in PMs he wasnt ready for an org yet, and that was bjorns opportunity to actually try to get a win instead of farming twitter like the sad sack of shit manager he is, but he bitched out. So he is on the camara list for me, I'm not wasting my time with him anymore

• Upvote 1

He already said no, several times, and wasted weeks of my time training areas I wasn't planning on training because they are a sitting project. He is a clown, and a pathetic waste of a managers spot in this game. I already told you in PMs he wasnt ready for an org yet, and that was bjorns opportunity to actually try to get a win instead of farming twitter like the sad sack of shit manager he is, but he bitched out. So he is on the camara list for me, I'm not wasting my time with him anymore

And what did I say? I think you're getting confused like I'm saying there's fault, I said there wasn't interest based on our PM's because there isn't and end of the day I can't even try to matchmake if you two aren't in the same org, not invalidating your reasoning though. We've got Paddy's next fight coming up if you want to get onboard for the one after feel free to send your terms, I'm just an org owner, I see an interesting fight with a rivalry I'll try and set it up that's all, it's no skin off my dick either way.

and I told you I appreciated it in PMs, was just clarifying your statement that I bolded. maybe one day i'll send one of my 360 155s your way to bash that twitter hyping, cherry picking, cant even crack the top 10 in 7 years douchemonger

Again no offense, I can send an offer to Paddy; I can't send an offer to you so it's not a dig at Duvernay, if you're not ready to sign you're not ready to sign it's understandable, but Paddy's decision on a fight doesn't effect my ability to try and arrange it, having fighters on the roster is what does. Whenever your fighters want to look around, KoF will be open and ready.

• Upvote 1

What are you involving me on this mess for? Or is this a tag to fight Bjorn? lol We have gone WWE

I have no problem with that LOL , this guy is free in another 10 days.

15713603349808.jpg

But let`s call this for what it really is .... You have crawled your way to the top 10 and now are TERRIFIED to fight Bjorn.

This ALWAYS happens when managers get into the top 10. This is why The Tri-Champ is considered LEGENDARY and why he won 3 years in a row the highest honours.

Anyone, Any Place, Anywhere.

#Rideordiiiiie

• Downvote 1

What are you involving me on this mess for? Or is this a tag to fight Bjorn? lol We have gone WWE

I have no problem with that LOL , this guy is free in another 10 days.

15713603349808.jpg

But let`s call this for what it really is .... You have crawled your way to the top 10 and now are TERRIFIED to fight Bjorn.

This ALWAYS happens when managers get into the top 10. This is why The Tri-Champ is considered LEGENDARY and why he won 3 years in a row the highest honours.

Anyone, Any Place, Anywhere.

#Rideordiiiiie

Tiger King vs Duvarney for King of Fighters New Blood III? :training2: :winner:

• Upvote 1

15857831671382.jpg

Joe "The Real Tiger King" Exotic

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=361006

Darling I don’t know who you are, but I’m the one and only 360K Tiger King.

Meow if you’ve got a little of that delicious meth leftover I could take it off your hands? I might even invite Paddy over and we can 'get weird' again, wink wink.

• Upvote 7

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15848838896471.jpg
Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty

Tune in at KoF in 30 days to see you beloved godking square off against a 7-2 BJJ powerhouse Rayleigh Dragon.

USADA, please do not give that guy a visit. We all know that he is on roids, but I do not care.

Dad bod vs Roid Muscle should be good value for money, don't spoil it!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2