Just had a QFC fight booked, what a mismatch

Affekonig

QFC can be a crap shoot once you break lvl 1. If this game ever receives another influx of new players and someone really devoting time to it, new levels should be added.

That's what QFC has turned into. it's useless.

I wouldn't say useless. If you test fight right out of the gate or shortly thereafter then you will still be in level one and the competition isn't so bad. It is still a bit of a crapshoot since experienced managers will train right up until they are on the edge of level 1 and then get a QFC fight. They can also see who is waiting and if they like their odds jump in and get an extremely favorable matchup. But generally if you do a test fight in the QFC early after making the fighter you might well have a better shot at a somewhat fair fight... somewhat. Basically I never use the QFC anymore. I'll take my chances in regular orgs to find out what sort of hiddens my fighters get. Generally I've been pretty fortunate in that aspect of the game.

• Upvote 2

Yes if you fight at Level 1 it's still useful indeed. But it could be so much better if you could have 2-3 fair fights with your new projects to get comprehensive info about their hiddens.

QFC level 1 ?

LEVEL 1: Fighters must have:

- A maximum of 4 wins.

- Less than 1000 total skill points (physicals, primary and secondary skills but not including hidden skills).

- Less than 75 points in hype.

you can get 4 wins in QFC level 1 before being forced into lvl 2. Or you just fight before you pass 1000 skill points. pretty simple stuff.

• Upvote 2

QFC level 1 ?

- A maximum of 4 wins.

- Less than 1000 total skill points (physicals, primary and secondary skills but not including hidden skills).

you can get 4 wins in QFC level 1 before being forced into lvl 2. Or you just fight before you pass 1000 skill points. pretty simple stuff.

You can get even 5 wins at level 1. The rules are written slightly confusing but it was meant to say that you can still sign up for level 1 when you have 4 wins lol

• Upvote 1

QFC level 1 ?

- A maximum of 4 wins.

I know it can be done but fighting four times at QFC Level 1 is not very practical. You would be fighting with a lot of minimum skills and losing valuable training time.

I don't think I'm getting my point across very well. What I'm saying is that I hate that people sign up for QFC fights with veterans that have "Sensational" primaries. QFC 1 is straight up test fights with one dimensional projects but QFC level 2 could still be a minor league type of thing among projects or at the most 25 y/o creations for whoever is into that thing. But instead you face long trained veterans at QFC.