Chin question

I've had that against one of my guys who had a confirmed good chin! I think the damage setting of the opponent can affect it too.

In theory, if granite chin and KO power are between 140 and 150, good chin can be as low as 130.1...so if a 150 power fighter is matched up against a 130 chin fighter, I think it's possible to show that on TOTT against a good chin.

Well if they try to swing for your chin they are oppening themself up. Something my killer Benny likes very much. His chin is not great but everytime some one tries to go for a KO he makes damn sure they will have to earn it or it's lights out.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=267751

It's all how you read your opponant and what you think they will do. Chin counts the most in the upper bracket of fighters where every one is a powerhouse but for most of the game he can have a very good career. Have some fun, knock some fools out.

Well if they try to swing for your chin they are oppening themself up. Something my killer Benny likes very much. His chin is not great but everytime some one tries to go for a KO he makes damn sure they will have to earn it or it's lights out.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=267751

It's all how you read your opponant and what you think they will do. Chin counts the most in the upper bracket of fighters where every one is a powerhouse but for most of the game he can have a very good career. Have some fun, knock some fools out.

Damn man, Benny's a beast.