Jones Pulled from UFC 200 Main Event

Deuce7

Well, another Jon Jones headline and we all know what this means............somebody has been a bad boy.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/07/jon-jones-notified-of-potential-anti-doping-violation-ufc-200-main-event-with-cormier-off

• Upvote 3

just read UFC's statement, Hunt knocking out Lesnar is now the main event.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Jon jones being jon jones. Not that surprised and he have had weird test results before and testeron levels like a 90y old. I was realy looking forward to this fight. Still a good card but The main event Hunt vs Lesnar doesn't make me jump up and down out of excitement.

• Upvote 1

This is crushing for DC, I could not imagine... you are smack dab in the middle of the weight cut, two days before the biggest fight of your life and to have JJ fuck it up, again is mind blowing.

• Upvote 1

And DC was far more gracious then JJ would have been... you know JJ would have been talking mad shit had DC had an issue with USADA.

• Upvote 1

I feel so sad for DC. He was devastated at the press conference. I root for DC but my mind says Jones would have won again.

I hope Jon gets a 2 year suspension. I love to watch him fight, but this is the biggest mistake I can remember anyone making in MMA history. I hope he gets his shit together. He really is a brilliant fighter.

• Downvote 1

I feel so sad for DC. He was devastated at the press conference. I root for DC but my mind says Jones would have won again.

I hope Jon gets a 2 year suspension. I love to watch him fight, but this is the biggest mistake I can remember anyone making in MMA history. I hope he gets his shit together. He really is a brilliant fighter.

he needs the ban to teach him humility, he has the dangerous mindset of thinking he is bigger than the organisation and untouchable because of his status.

I hope USADA come down hard on him to teach him that lesson, you aren't considered a true great until your careers over and people look back on what you have achieved in my opinion. And this is going to be a major blot on his potential legacy. He needs someone to get a grip of him and shake his head and remind him how talented and lucky he is.

• Upvote 1