Belt Cabinet

WarMachine

I like the idea a lot even though I have only ever had one champ... but next month I got 3 title fights so gonna need a cabinet eh!

I like it. If you click on each belt in the trophy case, it could tell you how long you held the belt, how many title defenses, etc.

• Upvote 4

I like it. If you click on each belt in the trophy case, it could tell you how long you held the belt, how many title defenses, etc.

I concur

a very simple way to execute it would be to simply add the belts to the already existing section "trophies" on the fighter's profile.

One way or another I would like that the belt would always remain fixed regardless of the image changes by the org in question.

Could we entice the powers that be by making this similar to a custom avatar--if one desires to have the option of displaying his belts--each belt costs x-amount of VIP time. I wouldn't mind seeing that.

It could be more detailed than a belt cabinet--say something like career highlights-- belts held and # of title fights, quickest KO, number of fights of the night, or % of wins by KO--stuff of that nature. I think that would be awesome!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Could we entice the powers that be by making this similar to a custom avatar--if one desires to have the option of displaying his belts--each belt costs x-amount of VIP time. I wouldn't mind seeing that.

It could be more detailed than a belt cabinet--say something like career highlights-- belts held and # of title fights, quickest KO, number of fights of the night, or % of wins by KO--stuff of that nature. I think that would be awesome!

It would be great to have a belt cabinet and more detailed infos like you mentioned! +1

Bragi~

bump for Mike :) maybe a premature bump but I got 3 belts now and another one comin... its gettin hectic mike need a cabinet! lol

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Would be cool to have a belt cabinet.

Like the size of the trophys and below that part showing which belts you've held showing the picture of the belt held.

Some fighters have been multiple belt holders and I actually like some of the belt designs some orgs have.

Its not important but a cool update.

Has this been requested or suggested before?

Bump.

YES!

Spin and Win credits were just handed out to day, so it looks like somebody is on here fluffing for next week's credits. You just gave one line answers to six improvement threads.