Rapid Fighting Championship 340K+

Unless you have like under 10 votes total 1 vote cannot hurt you that much. It has to be a concerted effort the likes we have often seen with members of a certain alliance. tev can give you more info on that, it happened to his org and mine at the exact same time and we had to take some serious measures to fix it.

Guess it's one guy who has a few fighters in my organisation then. Wish he would come and talk to me instead of just giving me a shit rating and not allowing me to improve his situation.

Camara ....For once in your life ,show some class and stop trying to throw mud to RFC in order to change subjects... AND the subject is, that you are too afraid to face RFC Champ ,Hopkins... If you dont have anything productive to say ,please crawl back to your FARTMMA thread and keep posting pics of nude girls ...

• Upvote 4

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15279694162842.jpg

Conor The Barbarian

Coach say before fight good fighters use their head. Now coach say headbutt knee not good for me and kicking knee better. I say coach give stupid advice saying confusing things.

Crom say bastard infighter not standing to trade blows like a man is now wearing my belt. Coach say voice of Crom is concussion. I say get bastard in ring with me again and I show wearing my belt not good for Maluga bastard.

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

During his career of first winning the Island and holding dual belts at end of season, then undefeated RFC title holder for one of the longest runs in MMA history Bjornsson has collected 22 submission victories.

22w26.jpg

But it was not until recently he was finally awarded his BJJ black belt. No doubt one of the most well earned black belt promotions ever.

^Have been determined to get him this for a long time simply because I think he deserves it, but working those primaries on a 30 year old ex-island guy, phew :blackbelt:

• Upvote 2

Jay is a stud, we are happy to announce the signinf of Ruslan Karelin to the gangsterweight division.

Ruslan had this to say.....

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14307524283602.jpg

And man of few words he is ready to help the org as short notice as as Jan 26th :) after Camara took him to Bondi Beach !!!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=933707

85b852d9ad8604e7d26357a605ef85a7.jpg

WOW can't believe some queers down-voted this amazing picture!

• Downvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So has RFC now gone down the shitter as well under it's new management just like Striking Masters did for KT lately? Suddenly Malikoy has been missing for a month, no other staff on hand, so things are just...bleh. I've got a guy there who's had a contract sitting under offer against a guy who hasn't accepted for weeks now. Damnit, now 340k+ is going shit too.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=122694

Yes, got two fighters stuck here as well, one who fought on the last card so 30 days inactivity to wait out now. Used to be one of the best orgs around under previous management, but now I'm starting to see the point of always asking for shorter inactivity just in case.

Exactly, absolutely a shame. When Jay and Alex were running things it was the best 340+ out there. I really enjoyed it. Damn shame.

• Upvote 2

So has RFC now gone down the shitter as well under it's new management just like Striking Masters did for KT lately? Suddenly Malikoy has been missing for a month, no other staff on hand, so things are just...bleh. I've got a guy there who's had a contract sitting under offer against a guy who hasn't accepted for weeks now. Damnit, now 340k+ is going shit too.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=122694

Isn`t Malikoi one of many King Kendrick / Jake Furry multis?

I remember when he was his mentee and I remember a few managers noticing a lot of patterns about his path to the top ranks and slider settings.

Now they both disappear at the same time?

c6t6wu.jpg

• Downvote 2

All of yall need to follow Alex to Syn...

If not ready for unrestricted, probably not too difficult to keep 340k vs 340k until you are.

I strongly disagree.

Alex will feed the high hyped 340`s to his friends and they won`t have a chance.

You have Underground as well as x2 330k orgs to go to. Absolutely no reason to go to an unredtricted org unless your name is Techno Viking or some ridiculous fast learner.

lol look at the clown fights Alex is putting together: http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=341562&fidb=348326

LOL this fight is ridiculous, Elite manager vs non VIP manager and one of them has all Elite physicals and almost 10k more experience.

Don`t be fooled by the primaries looking kinda similar, he is selling WOLF TICKETS.

wolf-tickets.png

• Downvote 4

The non vip manager and his org owner were the ones who requested to fight Lil Bjornson you moron...

Mac provided a list of people who requested a shot vs Bjornson and Sweetchuck was one of them. I didnt do anything more than arranging it with GDL's owner and set the fight up in a Syn card.

Your hatred towards me and the Stepdads keeps clouding any logic remaining inside your tiny brain....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Isn`t Malikoi one of many King Kendrick / Jake Furry multis?

I remember when he was his mentee and I remember a few managers noticing a lot of patterns about his path to the top ranks and slider settings.

Now they both disappear at the same time?

Another falsity. Your hatred of all things stepdads is becoming an obsession. 2 members in your past 2 posts in this thread, both incorrect. One answered above by others the second below.

1.png

2.png

• Upvote 1