Bare Knuckle Boxing Org

BigPoppaJD

The problem is having managers to set their sliders right to avoid the takedown and grappling aspect. New managers or casual managers may not be able to do this well, and thus have the issue of fights going to the ground or throwing kicks.

If it can be set up with experienced managers I would be down.

• Upvote 2

I dont think it would be that hard, just have to agree as managers is all.

90% of all managers in this game are not that active and you cannot be 100% certain what their sliders are. Unless you can control + see their sliders, this is not really an option. There is also another major minus, recruiting is a bitch. It is hard enough recruiting fighters to grappling + K1 type orgs, with this type, it is even more difficult, unless the people create fighters specially for your org.

• Upvote 2

I have to agree. It is hard enough to fill out good fighters/managers for just grappling and kickboxing. I would say kickboxing is the hardest as you have to have a good group of managers who willingly have their fighters specialize. Grappling is a bit easier because you have the Tycoon World Grappling Championship during the year. KT still has no in game run tournaments, which I think would benefit the game if Mike would do the same for KT but for 4 fighter brackets across the board.

Not that I don't like the idea, and i think someone has tried to do it recently, but with very little success or participation.