stay warm

SixFootPenguin

i understand we play this game from all over the world some places colder or warmer than others. if this doesnt apply to you now it might apply later but today where i am it is -10 degrees fariheit so for anyone who is enduring the cold like me stay warm. if its hot where you are stay cool and when and if it gets cold there stay warm. i had just recently moved and im used to what i consider cold weather but i have never been to a place that gets to negative degrees.

It might snow here this week or maybe just flurries. This is the place where the snowbirds go to get away from the cold.

it's all Trump's fault -- he actually stopped global warming with a signal command

Global warming is fake. The earth actually can’t get warmer because it’s not round.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

We've gotten late Jan/early Feb weather here in late Dec. I cant remember the last time we had this many days of single digit temperatures before the new year. Already got about 4" of snow on the ground, doesnt look like we will get a melt before spring, so that could really pile up if there is a snowy jan/feb.

Texas has been surprising cold this winter. Last year we had one day that went under 40 and the rest of the season was high 60s/70s lol. This winter we've actually have had a couple cold fronts come through and the majority of the time it's been anywhere to high 50s to lows 20s haha. I'm not used to being cold, damnit!

• 4 weeks later...