Rate the last Game you played ...

Rambo

EARN UP TO $300,000 TYCOON CASH PER REVIEW
BOTTOM LINE $50K FOR ALL USABLE MATERIAL

Ratings from 1-10 per category

HALF-POINTS APPLICABLE

REVIEWING GAMES IN A NUT SHELL

https://i.imgur.com/JEJ5d7u.png

• Gameplay: Controls, level design, combat systems, etc.
  • Narrative: Dialogue, plot, ending, etc.
  • Graphics: Aesthetics, fidelity, animations, etc.
  • Technical: Performance, bugs, physics, etc.
  • Audio: Voice acting, music, sound effects, etc.
  • Social: Multiplayer offerings, sharing with friends, etc.
  • Value: Price, DLC, breadth of content, etc.
  • Market: Expectations (controversy, sequel, market leaders, etc)

The last two (value, market) aren't important as the top six. Your responses aren't required to be overly long or complex. Apply as much or as little detail as necessary. More often than not apply the mantra "short and sweet". Simplify it. Elongated and descriptive feedback is applicable as long as it's relevant, humorous, and/or of quality. Pictures and screenshots = bonus.

Reviews must be 100% original.

No copy and pasting other people's material from the internet.

Message me with link to your thread to initiate payment process / review.

Transformers: War for Cybertron - 8.5/10 - Lately I don't have time for games, but one Sunday I played this game for an hour. Gameplay isn't much more than running and shooting but story is kinda cool(I like the Transfomers universe, but the Cybertron one, cause Michael Bay's movies are crap). The sequel(Fall of Cybertron) is even better - you get to know how Dinobots were created and you get to play with some of them, like Grimlock.

Football Manager 2017 - 10/10, if you like football management games you'll love this game. I've spent hundreds of hours on this years edition.

Wish I had the time and patience to get into that game.

NHL 17 - 6/10, Graphics are fantastic, but the overall online gameplay and mechanics for the EASHL are terrible and rage inducing.

Skyrim - 9.5 / 10 . Would have been a 10 except you do get some glitches which can break the game and force you to have to reload an earlier save but it has a tonne of replay value

I'll give Skyrim an 8.5/10 for customization. Without the character customization I'd say 7.5 because the story is, let's say funny. Running around shouting at shit lol. It's not better than Witcher 3 or Black Flag imo. Replayed Skyrim bout 6 months ago for xbox one. Entertaining game. Witcher is better though, minus lack of character customization and batman voice.

• Upvote 1

Mass Effect: Andromeda

6/10

Awesome graphics (outside of human facial features), pretty cool setting, decent in-game controls and character development. Shit plot and story. The initial concept is good but quickly turns into your stereo-typical, gotta save the Universe-spiel.

Mass Effect: Andromeda

6/10

Awesome graphics (outside of human facial features), pretty cool setting, decent in-game controls and character development. Shit plot and story. The initial concept is good but quickly turns into your stereo-typical, gotta save the Universe-spiel.

Sux to hear it. I have played just ME 3 and its story impressed me.

Sux to hear it. I have played just ME 3 and its story impressed me.

The original mass effect trilogy, imo, one of best games of all time as far as story, voice acting, and RPG's go. The new one doesn't live up to the originals, but it's still a decent game. I expected more tbh.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure how you guys are giving Skyrim more than a 7, the combat in that game is piss poor and it's glitchy as fuck. I guess the mods make it decent, but that's like saying Warcraft 3 holds up today due to custom maps.

Last game I was playing before this was Dark Souls, which I'll give a rock solid 8.5; the hit boxes are occasionally taking the piss, but once you get used to the fact that the hit boxes are taking the piss it's a fucking great game with tremendous atmosphere brought about by a well synchronised feel between sound, visuals, and mechanics where you get told a story by interacting with the world rather than by getting knocked unconscious by fucking cut scenes.

I'm not sure how you guys are giving Skyrim more than a 7, the combat in that game is piss poor and it's glitchy as fuck. I guess the mods make it decent, but that's like saying Warcraft 3 holds up today due to custom maps.

Last game I was playing before this was Dark Souls, which I'll give a rock solid 8.5; the hit boxes are occasionally taking the piss, but once you get used to the fact that the hit boxes are taking the piss it's a fucking great game with tremendous atmosphere brought about by a well synchronised feel between sound, visuals, and mechanics where you get told a story by interacting with the world rather than by getting knocked unconscious by fucking cut scenes.

For me, it's purely customization. Lots of it. Plus lots of freedom and good setting, layout, story, outside of maybe the main questline lol. It was ok. Not the best, but good enough to get it a 6 or 7 and easy extra points for character customization, manor customization, etc.

I could totally understand a 6 or 7 score. Personally, I enjoyed the game for the most part. Not perfect, but pretty good. But I'm an ES fan.

This might be another factor, I play story driven games (with shit/stiff combat, unlike Assassin's Creed: Black Flag or Witcher 3) like this on easy. RTS / Strategy games I crank up difficulty, but with games that are hack & slash / story driven I don't find enjoyment in pro-longed combat/battles. I feel like a few strikes from sword / gun to the face should kill just about any opponent. I also imagine if my character is as badass as he would have to be to finish the main story-line, if the combat/controls allowed it, I would be too damn good and elusive to get shot, stabbed, bit, or hit, so I don't mind not dying when enemies hit me. No enjoyment in hitting opponent with 100 of the same sword slice or motions - that gets old quick.

I also think Alpha Protocol is the most underrated RPG of all time, and one of the best stories, if not best story ever. My only complaint that I can recall from the entire thing was who the assassin turned out to be. The combat was pretty shit, but you play the game on easy and enjoy the story/dialogue/character development, it has repayable value.

RTS / Strategy

Sports games (NCAA, Madden, NBA 2K)

I'll crank difficulty.

Man, Skyrim was amazing with all the character customization - you could mix the different skill trees and still have fun playing the same game over and over again. I remember once creating an orc with heavy armor and two handed sword and it became so OP with the race buff, and some other buffs like shout, enchanting weapons for damage that the final boss died in just two strikes lol. I had amazing times with this game, defo gotta play it again once i have more free time.

Dude, Alpha Protocol was amazing. I also think WC3 still holds up today.

Definitely in my top 5 favorite games all time. I've never replayed an entire story as many times as I did with AP. A new updated AP2 is probably at the top of my new console wishlist. That and NCAA football lol.

Did you ever play Deus Ex when it was remotely current (there are upgrade mods for it visually now, but certain mechanics haven't aged well) CK?

No, but I've thought about it. I tend to only play console games. I get recommended to Deus Ex a lot when I mention Alpha Protocol though.

Topic says it all, inspired by this thread...

The Witcher 3 = 9/10

Hard to find flaws with this game. Few things bothered me which kept me from rating it a 10/10.

if you had fun with teh GWENT mini-game, there's a free beta (pc/xbox/ps4) right now for a full version of it that's kinda fun.

https://www.playgwent.com/en/