The Fighter House

Therobbsmith

The Fighter House : Preview

The scene opens up with a drone shot from what looks like the desert. A man with long black hair and a scruffy beard is standing arms wide open as the drone zooms in closer to the man.

Robert Smith - Welcome to my creation, I am the man who plans to mix reality television and mixed martial arts in a way you've never seen before. This may look like the Sahara desert but we are in LA county and this is the compound. WELCOME TO THE FIGHTER HOUSE!!!!

Robert's voice can still be heard but now the scene changes and starts showing the facilities on the compound.

Robert Smith - This one hundred and fifty acre compound has everything needed to make an elite fighter and over the next few months we're going to prove it to you!!! Our 130,000 square foot elite training center has everything the best fighters in the world could ever ask for. We have nutrition experts, we have physical trainers and physicians on call. All the best equipment to get you on weight and in the best shape of your life is here. We also have four full size cages and rings to train in. This place is the shit!!! World renowned chefs and dietitians are going to be preparing meals for the entire staff this season. Even our coaches will be in the best shape of their lives and were talking about some bad asses ya know?!

On the compound isn't just the ETC , we built an arena where fans will be allowed to come and watch the fights. This isn't some house in Vegas okay , we are that show on fucking steroids and that's why we're on the VICE network! We've built a hotel for all the staff members coaches to stay in while this season rolls on but the place you all want to see is right here. THE FIGHTER HOUSE!

The scene moves to the ginormous mansion equipped with a large swimming pool and jacuzzi and shows eight bedrooms with two full size beds in each room. A world class kitchen and a huge rec room with a fully stocked bar for the fighters to unwind. The scene cuts back to Robert Smith who is now standing outside the ETC as two vans pull up beside him.

Robert Smith - We can't do this thing without coaches right?! Well we brought in some bad asses and the thing is these two teams don't like each other. ( Robert laughs)

( A van door opens and smoke bellows as three men get out wearing TFH Blue Jerseys and shorts)

Robert Smith - Representing the blue team an assistant coach who is a HFC hall of fame fighter with sixteen wins and eleven finishes welcome Cristian Tavares.

Tavares walks towards Smith as he waves a Team Convicted flag.

Robert Smith - Our second assistant is a veteran with twenty seven wins and ten knockouts to his credit welcome Brody Kavanagh!!!

Brody and Cristian dap one another up as the head coach of the Blue team is introduced.

Robert Smith - He is the son of an mma legend who created his own Hall of Fame legacy in Synchronicity!! One of the most elite boxers in mma history , with forty three career victories please welcome the head coach of the blue team Orlando Diggs!!!

Diggs shakes Robert's hand and then stands next to his coaches. They stand staring at the red team van!!

Robert Smith - Finally the coaches of the red team. The first assistant coach is a heavyweight legend and a hall of fame fighter. His adoring fans call him PSG, please welcome Pierre "Crush" St. Georges.

PSG walks towards Robert as the blue team coaches start taunting him.

Robert Smith - Joining PSG is the man known simply as Demon , he has twenty seven combined mma and Kickboxing knockouts he is Alistair Spong!

Spong walks forward and joins his friend Crush as Robert announces the head coach of the red team!

Robert Smith - Finally we have the head coach, the 2017 lightweight fighter of the year , the Synchronicity Million Dollar Heir to the throne winner and former Syn Champion. He is GSG , please welcome Gauthier St. Georges!!!

GSG joins his brother and Demon, all six coaches size one another up. Orlando Diggs walks over to GSG and gets in his face. Everyone is ready to fight because Diggs and St. George's have a past. " This competition is ours to win, just like the last time I faced you homie. Y'all don't stand a chance!!!" Orlando Diggs says as the blue team backs up..

As they are separated two black Van's approach the compound gate. As the gate opens and the sixteen men looking to win their portion of one million dollars are on their way into the estate Robert Smith looks into the lens of the camera and holds up a giant trophy.

" Join us on the debut episode and meet the contestants of THE FIGHTER HOUSE!!!"

End Scene

• Upvote 7

Season 1 is full!!!

Creations will start early and give everyone more training time.

18 year old creations , start date is July 24th at 12pm est, 4pm gmt. Anyone created before then will be ruled out.

Dang, looks like i'm missing out on the first training session of the fighters. I work overnight & i'll be asleep before 12pm est & not awake until after the 2nd daily training session :/

It'd be cool if I could make a fighter rn, skip the 1st training session just so I don't miss the 2nd but I totally understand if I can't do that.

• Upvote 1

Dang, looks like i'm missing out on the first training session of the fighters. I work overnight & i'll be asleep before 12pm est & not awake until after the 2nd daily training session :/

It'd be cool if I could make a fighter rn, skip the 1st training session just so I don't miss the 2nd but I totally understand if I can't do that.

Check dm's, I ok's this as long as you show proof on here of your sessions.

• Upvote 1

I said I didn't want test fights . You guys want to test with the PM session that's okay. But I need all guys id's 24 hours from the creation date. It's only fair if I do it that way.

Agreed?!

If we do it that way then nobody can be mad over learning speed and bail on this tournament. Everyone ok with that?!

• Upvote 1

I said I didn't want test fights . You guys want to test with the PM session that's okay. But I need all guys id's 24 hours from the creation date. It's only fair if I do it that way.

Agreed?!

If we do it that way then nobody can be mad over learning speed and bail on this tournament. Everyone ok with that?!

I just want everyone on the same page and I want some banging ass fights!!

• Upvote 1