KING OF FIGHTERS: IRON WOLF SMACK TALK THREAD

Oldbones

Huge props to Drnold for stepping in at the last minute, after a certain Printing Press Pussy left Panic hanging for close to two weeks.

Ahead of the fight, the newly named Satanic Panic would like to make a statement.

16051304539926.png

Satanic Panic

Greetings, all, and praise be to the Great Deceiver.

Immediately after signing with my new management, I pushed for a title defense against Paddy Mcgillicutty, as I figured his illustrious career and well-deserved hype merited a crack at the title.

Mattias Lundgren, being a good sport, offered the fight the same day, but Paddy tucked his tail and ran despite talking a big game about taking my belt from me in public. Because of this, I'm defending my belt against a fighter with a losing record, on a losing streak, who just got blasted by my main training partner.

I think this is bullshit, and I'm not gonna let some two-bit Conor McGregor wannabe jerk me around. As such, Paddy Mcgillicutty is not getting a title shot in King of Fighters: Iron Wolf until he's had at least 5 fights. Let us try to see you talk your way out of that one, you insufferable twat.

That has been all. Hail Satan.

• Upvote 1

Bloeblabla

16051304539926.png

Satanic Panic

More bloeblabla

I think this is bullshit, and I'm not gonna let some two-bit Conor McGregor wannabe jerk me around. As such, Paddy Mcgillicutty is not getting a title shot in King of Fighters: Iron Wolf until he's had at least 5 fights. Let us try to see you talk your way out of that one, you insufferable twat.

That has been all. Hail Satan.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15848838896471.jpg

Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty

Don't flatter yourself, you aren't calling any shots here.

When I take my next fight, a shiny belt will be on the line.

If you are holding it at that time and refuse to defend, you'll be stripped off your belt and bow down to me like a bitch.

Now be a good boy and go beat up another can, while I keep busy with more important things.

Don't flatter yourself, you aren't calling any shots here.

When I take my next fight, a shiny belt will be on the line.

If you are holding it at that time and refuse to defend, you'll be stripped off your belt and bow down to me like a bitch.

Now be a good boy and go beat up another can, while I keep busy with more important things.

16051304539926.png

Satanic Panic

A lot of bark, and very little bite. Go play fetch or something.

I even had plastic surgery to try and goad you into a fight, but you still hid like the yappy little shit you are.

#fivewinsorfuckoff

#burnchurchesnotbridges

• Upvote 1

16051304539926.png

Satanic Panic

A lot of bark, and very little bite. Go play fetch or something.

I even had plastic surgery to try and goad you into a fight, but you still hid like the yappy little shit you are.

#fivewinsorfuckoff

#burnchurchesnotbridges

True, you bark a lot, but do not bite.

Curious to see when you'll ever get your first big win.

If you seriously did have plastic surgery, I am willing to offer you my legal team to sue that surgeon.

Free of charge, I know that you don't make much money.

You're welcome.

True, you bark a lot, but do not bite.

Curious to see when you'll ever get your first big win.

If you seriously did have plastic surgery, I am willing to offer you my legal team to sue that surgeon.

Free of charge, I know that you don't make much money.

You're welcome.

16051304539926.png

Satanic Panic

Oooh, good one. Talking about money and pretending to be the A-side of anything other than a glory hole. Very original.

Enjoy your next three fights. Even if you get catastrophically fucked up in all of them, I'll still give you a title shot. We're big on participation trophies here in Norway, so I won't let your wittle efforts go unnoticed.

Ave Satani

• Upvote 1

16051304539926.png

Satanic Panic

Oooh, good one. Talking about money and pretending to be the A-side of anything other than a glory hole. Very original.

Enjoy your next three fights. Even if you get catastrophically fucked up in all of them, I'll still give you a title shot. We're big on participation trophies here in Norway, so I won't let your wittle efforts go unnoticed.

Ave Satani

So you are not taking me up on my generous offer to use my legal team free of charge, to sue your plastic 'surgeon'?

How rude.

Now go 'fight' another tomato can and run around like you are relevant.

I'll let you know whenever I am interested in a third pro bout and then you can hand me over my belt.

Until then, keep my seat hot, I like it hot.

So you are not taking me up on my generous offer to use my legal team free of charge, to sue your plastic 'surgeon'?

How rude.

Now go 'fight' another tomato can and run around like you are relevant.

I'll let you know whenever I am interested in a third pro bout and then you can hand me over my belt.

Until then, keep my seat hot, I like it hot.

16051304539926.png

Satanic Panic

You're like a broken record.

Speaking of records, look who just showed up!

43w18.jpg

Keith Kenneth Ferkingstad

Hey guys, Keith Kenneth here.

After releasing my hit single 'Sweet Patricia' to rave reviews, I've kept my nose to the grindstone. As it's been impossible to get a fight lately, mainly due to Paddy Mcgillicutty having emergency surgery after he started explosively excreting pus from his mangina like some kind of plague volcano, I've focused on my music. Today, I am happy to announce that my first album, "Rear Naked Renegade", has been picked up by a major label. I look forward to share more of my particular brand of outlaw country with my hordes of faithful fans.

I'm not yet ready to release any of my singles, but I'll drop some of the track names as a teaser. Enjoy.

Bungalow Boogaloo

Rather be a Farmer

Paddy's Pus-Plagued Pussy

Backroad Blues

Duel at Dawn

• Upvote 1

16051304539926.png

Satanic Panic

You're like a broken record.

Speaking of records, look who just showed up!

43w18.jpg

Keith Kenneth Ferkingstad

Hey guys, Keith Kenneth here.

After releasing my hit single 'Sweet Patricia' to rave reviews, I've kept my nose to the grindstone. As it's been impossible to get a fight lately, mainly due to Paddy Mcgillicutty having emergency surgery after he started explosively excreting pus from his mangina like some kind of plague volcano, I've focused on my music. Today, I am happy to announce that my first album, "Rear Naked Renegade", has been picked up by a major label. I look forward to share more of my particular brand of outlaw country with my hordes of faithful fans.

I'm not yet ready to release any of my singles, but I'll drop some of the track names as a teaser. Enjoy.

Bungalow Boogaloo

Rather be a Farmer

Paddy's Pus-Plagued Pussy

Backroad Blues

Duel at Dawn

Did your plastic 'surgeon' help Keith as well?

Satan himself couldn't have done a worse job at creation human beings.

You boys do however sing nicely in tune, so that's promising.

One day, you could start your own boyband.

Now remember, seat.... hot... belt.... dance monkey.

Did your plastic 'surgeon' help Keith as well?

Satan himself couldn't have done a worse job at creation human beings.

You boys do however sing nicely in tune, so that's promising.

One day, you could start your own boyband.

Now remember, seat.... hot... belt.... dance monkey.

16051304539926.png

Satanic Panic

I've made a Paddy Mcgillicutty bot which can write your posts for you. Try it out, It'll probably be less repetitive.

It consists of two lines of code.

if (opponent = better) {

action = "tuck and run"

greeting = "i huf munney";

}

} else {

action = "post to Tycoon Times";

}

• Upvote 1

16051304539926.png

Satanic Panic

I've made a Paddy Mcgillicutty bot which can write your posts for you. Try it out, It'll probably be less repetitive.

It consists of two lines of code.

if (opponent = better) {

action = "tuck and run"

greeting = "i huf munney";

}

} else {

action = "post to Tycoon Times";

}

Your programming skills are not unlike your chances of ever being relevant, non-existing.

Did you check in into the Red Roof Inn again? Poor you, walk like a champion, live fearlessly!

15713603349808.jpg

Tiger King: Had a great fight for the title end in a Majority Draw, soooo close. Had I connected there I would be wearing that awesome belt.

A head kick by Zaintashara misses
and Exotic counters with a stiff right hand.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked2.gif
Zaintashara is rocked!
A big left from Exotic misses.
Exotic misses with a lunging right hand

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1025352

On to the next challenge, Jorma and his killer project. Happy to once again collide vs Camp Oltsu, we always put on a great show for the fans!

https://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=362374&fidb=361132

I also want to applaud the matchmaking here. A lot of org owners would instantly rebook the same title fight but this next fight is a great fight, no complaints here. If I can beat the FinnFighter I deserve to wear the belt, simple as that.

We had to switch our camps really fast for this next one to cater to the next challenge, huge thanks to Den Den at My Gym in St Petes for graciously allowing us to train there.

This org is going very strong, I encourage any 360k fighter to come and try taking these belts,

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.bbf17e9605bd5a19fb885b74bc802083.png

Luiz "El Tomador de Almas" Mendoza

4-0-0

Fourth fight, fourth quick stoppage win, my third first round stoppage. I once again proved my worth and feel confident enough to claim that I could form a good challenge for the champion. I hope to have earned my title shot with this latest brutal win, as I want that belt! First however it is time to enjoy the holidays and then focus on my next fight, hopefully for the belt. 

A big thank you to all my fans for their continious support, as well as to my manager who keeps up with my crazy rituals. As long as I keep winning, I am probably going to be supported by him no matter what stuff I do in my free time. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/29/2020 at 1:42 AM, goosu said:

41b22.jpg

Thanksgiving came late for Big Daddy! I got served up Quinnen Williams and feasted on his bitch ass. White meat, dark meat, it's all the same. Line them up, I'm gonna fry them all.

14454376415471.png

https://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=363987

Imma run up on you Big Daddy. Best be ready to feel true Okongwu power. I been beating bigger and better fighters than you in sparring and ready to show the world what I'm made of. You best believe that.

On 12/12/2020 at 4:47 PM, bjornmma1 said:

image.png.bbf17e9605bd5a19fb885b74bc802083.png

Luiz "El Tomador de Almas" Mendoza

4-0-0

Fourth fight, fourth quick stoppage win, my third first round stoppage. I once again proved my worth and feel confident enough to claim that I could form a good challenge for the champion. I hope to have earned my title shot with this latest brutal win, as I want that belt! First however it is time to enjoy the holidays and then focus on my next fight, hopefully for the belt. 

A big thank you to all my fans for their continious support, as well as to my manager who keeps up with my crazy rituals. As long as I keep winning, I am probably going to be supported by him no matter what stuff I do in my free time. 

Tekashi just kick your ass ! 

He his the King of New York 

On 1/8/2021 at 5:03 AM, MasterLeader said:

14454376415471.png

Imma run up on you Big Daddy. Best be ready to feel true Okongwu power. I been beating bigger and better fighters than you in sparring and ready to show the world what I'm made of. You best believe that.

41b22.jpg

Sparring is practice, this the real deal. We'll see what type of dawg you got in you on primetime. One of us is leaving that cage unconscious.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2021 at 2:13 PM, goosu said:

41b22.jpg

Sparring is practice, this the real deal. We'll see what type of dawg you got in you on primetime. One of us is leaving that cage unconscious.

Big words from the two most exciting heavyweights in KoF who definitely have the ability to back them up, let's see though who has that Iron Wolf blood running through their veins. If this fight ends in KO, I'll send a nice $100,000 bonus to the Manager's account faster than they can get back to the locker room and check their bank statement!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2021 at 5:03 AM, MasterLeader said:

14454376415471.png

41b22.jpg

I don't know what bums you sparring, but I do know you got taught to bend the knee to a bigger, better fighter tonight!

Where's my 100 gs baby!?