FARTMMA: 340k Creation Tournament (170 lbs. Division)

Monsieur.Camara

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14111261991568.png

Andy McCallum

"When I signed a contract to have James Listerman as my manager, I never thought he'd throw me in a tournament as a replacement. Now he's asking me to cut some weight so I can meet the requirements. Fucking asshole. At least he pays me well. Oh, and I told him that all the money I'm getting from this tournament is going straight into my pockets. Looking forward to meet my first opponent."

• Upvote 2

How many days will the tournament last? My guy didn't get into the tournament, but is excited for this division to start sorting itself out and be part of the mix! So I'm guessing he'll just sit on the sidelines and watch the results for now...and wait his chance to see where he fits in while he trains.

The tournament will last 4 events (from 16 fighters single elimination to champ) but we are having events in between so no worries you will get a chance to test yourself a few times before challenging for that belt.

Just got back from travelling so finally can put some time into the org. But did some signing while in Vegas and Toronto so we are in a really good place.

This tourney is ready to go with all fights accepted and a 10-fight card :)

Robbie%2BLawler.jpg