Central Tycoon Bank for in game money.

bjornmma1

I have been thinking about this for a while, and I really think that having a central bank would be very usefull. People are now searching for places to do money laundry or rent a few bucks to help set up their business. Why not make one company ( of which I would love to be the owner) to do all of those things? It would help new managers, as well as veteran managers. It would also make all transactions easy controlable, so there doesn't happen to many strange money transactions in the game.

I didn't want to send a message to Mike yet, because I know he doesn't like to receive to many messages from the managers, because he has a lot of stuff to do. I fully understand that.

Hopefully we can make this nice game even nicer together!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dislike the idea myself, Money Laundering adds an aspect to the game and tbh, without it we'd have virtually no clothing companies because most wouldn't make enough for the effort that goes into them.

The only thing this could potentially be used for that would be beneficial would be VIP for Tycoon $ trades, but that should be a market place not a bank and should have no trade tax. but that's just my opinion

Edit: why would we need a loans bit aswell? you can already loan from the game and also loan from managers? it's already their for VIP's

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have zero problems with the bank destroying clothing stores. Clothing is really a useless aspect of this game. Having to change t-shirt and shorts is just busy work and it is pretty ridiculous that your fighter's morale is so heavily influenced by how often his manager helps him dress himself.

We need to decide if we want to be able to transfer money from fighter to manager or not. Either make a legal way to do it or ban it. Having it take place in a morally grey zone is kind of strange.

If we want to allow it, a bank would be one way to do it. I disagree with no tax, though. We need more tax in the game, not less. There is too much money floating around and we need to have ways to remove it. I think that charging the same fees for fighter-to-manager transfer as there are for manager-to-manager transfers would be fair.

• Upvote 2

I have zero problems with the bank destroying clothing stores. Clothing is really a useless aspect of this game. Having to change t-shirt and shorts is just busy work and it is pretty ridiculous that your fighter's morale is so heavily influenced by how often his manager helps him dress himself.

We need to decide if we want to be able to transfer money from fighter to manager or not. Either make a legal way to do it or ban it. Having it take place in a morally grey zone is kind of strange.

If we want to allow it, a bank would be one way to do it. I disagree with no tax, though. We need more tax in the game, not less. There is too much money floating around and we need to have ways to remove it. I think that charging the same fees for fighter-to-manager transfer as there are for manager-to-manager transfers would be fair.

I agree 100% with what you say!

I think fighter to manager should be higher.LOTS HIGHER. I doubt mike would ever change it so we could transfer fighter to manager though. DO wish we could potentially do some kind of fighter to fighter though.

I'm also 100% behind this line of reasoning.

I think fighter to manager should be higher.LOTS HIGHER. I doubt mike would ever change it so we could transfer fighter to manager though. DO wish we could potentially do some kind of fighter to fighter though.

We already can transfer fighter to manager. It is called money laundering and it is so completely accepted that people openly request partners for it in the forums. Clothing shops advertise right in their names that they do laundering. The point is that we should either allow it or don't. Either ban money laundering and start punishing people who do it, or make it a legitimate, taxed part of the game.

As for making the tax higher than manager-to-manager, I would be fine with that. I just suggested the same to be reasonable. Regardless, I think we should cut off illegal laundering and either do legal, taxed laundering or no laundering at all.

• Downvote 1

I think clothing companies were originally designed as a company for creative people. However, nobody cares much about clothing. The creative people make their money making custom avatars, designing custom belts, org logos, event posters, etc.

Clothing is now nothing more than an annoying babysitting job where you have to change the shorts of grown men. Turning clothing companies into a Western Union-type wire service would be a good idea. Perhaps combine bookies with money transfer and we can have seedy Qwik-Kash style businesses hehe.

tbh anybody really creative is going to write, make avatars/posters or do belts and logo's for people.

I've got a clothing company and I do sell clothes I've created, but I make next to nothing on it, possibly 50-100k since I've taken it over in profit. I make that in a weeks worth of writing. Obviously writings more effort but it's also more fun than the hassle of organising laundry.

That's pretty much what I want by creating a central bank. To do all the money laundry there and make it more legal by doing so.

The adding of taxed, manager to manager, transfers was the making it legal part. The current system requires player interaction however, which something that mike has done a fantastic job of maintaining by not implementing things like this. You need a loan? You had better know somebody. Need money moved around? You're gonna need a second party for that too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 year later...