Im trying to spread the word about my new gym Maverick Kickboxing, a stand-up only gym. Im also interested in finding a nutrition partner, as well as staff. pm me if interested.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Best of luck with the new gym. Once bit of advice I would give is to not post too many topics on your gym as people will view it as spamming.

Since you have Kickboxing in the name, will you be looking to make it a purely stand up gym with loads of boxing and MT coaches or will there be some Wrestling and BJJ coaches as well?

• Upvote 3

The gym is located in Los Angeles, what I am going for is a stand-up only gym, but if this works out i might convert it to a full mma gym.

• Upvote 1

The gym is located in Los Angeles, what I am going for is a stand-up only gym, but if this works out i might convert it to a full mma gym.

I can see this working out very well. I can see people with Stand Up guys joining, as well as ground fighters looking to bolster their stand up.

I have one or two guys in LA, so ill look at their current gym and see if yours would be an improvement for them.

• Downvote 1

I can see this working out very well. I can see people with Stand Up guys joining, as well as ground fighters looking to bolster their stand up.

I have one or two guys in LA, so ill look at their current gym and see if yours would be an improvement for them.

awesome, i hope my gym is better than those gyms.